Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ruby

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ruby

  1. 25
  2. 23
  3. Happy Birthday Sodom!!
  4. 21
  5. 19
  6. 17
  7. 15
  8. XXIX
  9. XXVII
  10. XXV
  11. XXIII
  12. XVI
  13. XIV
  14. XII
  15. VIII
  16. GIVE IT TO ME INSTEAD!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE SNOW SINCE I WAS 5 D:
  17. Ruby replied to Weiss's topic Random
    So I'm gonna cosplay with Axel because I'm so pure of heart.
  18. Hi and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to chat with me anytime
  19. Ruby replied to Jim's topic Random
    *walks in out of nowhere*
  20. VI

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top