Everything posted by Ben G
-
Are you going to get KH HD 1.5 ReMIX tomorrow?
That's good that it finally shipped :)I'll get it when the UPS guy comes tomorrow but it'll be late afternoon/early evening since UPS delivers all residential packages last in Colorado Springs
-
Yay! :D
Can't wait til tomorrow afternoon!!
- Exactly a week left until KH HD 1.5 arrives in Europe. Can't wait! Next Friday night is gonna be ...
-
Exactly a week left until KH HD 1.5 arrives in Europe. Can't wait! Next Friday night is gonna be ...
Maybe some bought their copies from Japan? I'm probably wrong but just a thought
-
Yay! :D
Mine will be delivered to my doorstep tomorrow afternoon
-
Batman: Arkham Origins
If you're getting the collector's edition then you pretty much have to pre-order because they'll be gone before release day and after release day the only people you'll be able to buy from will be people that bought multiple copies and sell them for 2 to 3 times the original amount....
- Batman: Arkham Origins
-
Batman: Arkham Origins
ps4 comes out in November for $399I plan on getting it next fall once the price drops
-
Batman: Arkham Origins
I can't wait to try out multiplayer lol and I'm switching from Amazon to GameStop because I want blackmask and may not be able to pay for it all at once lol
-
Yay! :D
I used free 2 day shipping
-
Batman: Arkham Origins
I'm going to GameStop Tuesday and putting $40 on it and then hopefully some more at the end of the month
-
Yay! :D
That sucks I'm not sure if this is only for Amazon Prime members but I get release day delivery when I pre-orderSo maybe yours will ship Tuesday
-
Batman: Arkham Origins
Has anyone else pre-ordered the collector's edition of Arkham Origins?
-
What next-gen console will you get?
I'll be getting a ps4 next fall/winter
-
Yay! :D
Just got a message from Amazon saying my package was shipped tonight!!!
- What's the point in the 358/2 Days cutscenes?
- What's the point in the 358/2 Days cutscenes?
- Do you have an account on Pottermore?
- KH13's Game of the Year 2013!
- Lightning is Jesus! - Japan Expo 2013 trailer
- Lightning is Jesus! - Japan Expo 2013 trailer
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Japan Expo Demo
- Do you spend many hours playing games every day?
- Do you think video games have made the world a better or a worse place to live?
-
Morsi is no longer President of Egypt
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/03/morsi-adviser-says-military-coup-is-underway/ That country has been in chaos for the last 2 years.....I feel sorry for the average citizen