Everything posted by Nero
- When playing a game that has easy, standard and proud mode, which one do you usually choose?
- How long have you been into video games?
-
With two months to go, how do you feel towards KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
I think I'll be more excited when they announce a 2.5 Remix or what have you.
- KH3 Another Theory
- Do you currently own a Xbox 360, and do you plan to buy to buy a Xbox One?
- Do you usually like the dreams you have at night?
- What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?
- Could you live without music?
- Do you plan to buy Pokemon X and/or Y when they come out in October?
- Do you worry about your grades at school/college?
- Have you ever paid extra specifically to gain an advantage in a video game?
-
Are you at all disturbed by the amount of violence in today's games?
I think it's a little depressing that games these days have to resort to blood and violence and gore to reach an audience instead of gameplay. Not that blood and gore isn't necessary for the story aspect of the games. Like, Dead Space. Tons of blood and gore, but it's part of the mood and feel of the game. To be weirded out and placed in this abhorrent setting. But it was all part of the story for it. But gore just to make it rated M for Mature as a selling point just won't make a game any better.
- Do you ever play games in Japanese?
-
Would you buy a game console that required an ''Always-On'' Internet connection?
It isn't necessarily a deal breaker but I'm not buying a system specifically for this feature. I mean, If games, like Destiny for example, can pull off this type of feature in gameplay, then good. Great. I would love to see more games like that. But to not have the option to play single player games without a necessary internet connection is a really stupid move. I have little hope for this next generation of consoles, Wii U included.
-
With everything you know right now about the next PlayStation and Xbox consoles, which do you plan to buy?
Neither. The new Xbox is sounding like a video game system inside of a TV and the PS4 isn't backwards compatible and is all cloud based. Call me a sucker, but I love hard copies of games. That, and we don't even have a price yet. I'm not all that dedicated if they won't even tell me how much it costs.
-
Yen Press to be Releasing all four of the Kingdom Hearts Manga series
Ha! This is some great news.
- How old were you when you first started playing Kingdom Hearts?
-
Kingdom Hearts themed keychains being produced
We better be getting a Kairi KH2 version.
-
Skillet's new album "Rise" to be released June 25th!
Never heard of this band. But they are pretty interesting after looking them up.
- Do you enjoy KH Re:Chain of Memories' card system?
- Are you interested in getting Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?
- Do you think the final bosses in KH games are hard?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix
-
10 Reasons Why Obi-Wan Kenobi is a Serial Jerk
Best part of that was the reaction video from that little kid. Priceless.
- First English trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX released