Everything posted by ~#~xigbar_420~#~
-
Yo~ (-^ o ^-)/
sup brah I hope you get along well with me i can be very cruel if i want heh heh heh
-
They stole our _____
my 420 of course
-
Will you attempt to Platinum Re:Chain of Memories?
I love kingdom hearts with all my life but there is a point where you just have to stop playing attempting to get the platinum is one of these points
-
Name a Pokemon That...
geodude and pigey name a pokemon that obliterates the metagame
-
What is your favorite PS3 game?
CoD Black Ops 2
-
Ultimate Noob Question.
@xigboss what the hell there's only one xigbar fan here and that's me so why don't you go change your username and get lost kid
-
Was anyone else annoyed by this?
i wonder whats at the top...
-
13 Darknesses vs. 7 lights
it would make sense in kh3 that there would be 6 more lights to discover then there would be 13 lights vs 13 darks to make it balanced dont you think?
-
I was on Wikipedia.org...
this is a bretty good idea but you know what would be better? what if what if roxas was the final boss and was actually leading organization 13 all along?
-
How much do you love Kingdom Hearts?
I will be quite honest with you all, I once stopped eating for a week as I was fasting to my love xigbar i dont knwo what id do without him. my life would be meaningless without xigbar
-
How Kingdom Hearts saved my life
(Click le image for a full view)