Everything posted by Black Cat
- Could you live without Internet?
- What do you do relax?
- When do you post a new status on here?
-
Dose any one know where i can find Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD cutscenes without text?
I see, that's a pain
-
Dose any one know where i can find Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD cutscenes without text?
damn its coz ive seen others who don't have the text in the cutscenes
-
Black Cat's status update
Dose any one know where i can find Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD cutscenes without text?
- Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
- What difficulty will you play Lightning Returns on, on your first playthrough?
-
i'm back from my 3 weeks holiday from scotland
nice did u have fun, I stayed at kilwinning
-
Hey everyone
thanks that's true but they all fun to talk to ive seen a lot of cool topics that I like and they seem fun as well u like GOO GOO DOLLS as well? cool
- Black Cat's status update
- Do you have friends that dislike the KH series?
-
KeyBlades and outfits idea
maybe it will be a DLC or a update to the game later on
- KH3 Chocobos?
-
Which Kingdom Hearts do you think has the best Gameplay?
cant chose what one was the best because most all of them where great to play
- good night all! >: D
-
Fire and Ice
wow that really is a beautifully song
-
I Am Strong, Because I've Been Weak. I Am Wise, Because I've Been Foolish.
yep
-
Black Cat's status update
I Am Strong, Because I've Been Weak. I Am Wise, Because I've Been Foolish.
-
The Truth Behind “Got it Memorized?” [A PSH Fanfiction] (Cancelled)
wow so cant wait to read the next one
-
K, awesome! Finished editing my profile!
very cool
-
That annoying moment when you ask your parents a simple yes or no question and they give you a wh...
I hate when that happens
- Shibuya in KH3?
-
What would be a good caption...
that person is very crazy
-
Greeeat I slept through my plans -_-
that's a pain