Everything posted by SHAZOW
-
Pre Order List
Name any games or items you have pre ordered before. I have pre ordered: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Vol. 1 Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Vol. 2 Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Prima Officail Game Guide I have never pre ordered anything until this year.
-
love the keyblade necklaces
what size necklace are you using if I may ask? I'm talking about width. I have the keyblade pendants too (but it came without a necklace).Please and Thanks for atleast reading.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Reservation Card
Target is selling Reservation Cards for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. Doubt that it will be given the Pre Order Edition. It has been out for sometime now. Just didn't have the time to post this until now.
-
Beating Video Games
I have beaten:Ratchet and ClankRatchet and Clank: Going CommandoRatchet and Clank: Up Your ArsenalRatchet and Clank Future: Tools of DestructionRatchet and Clank Future: Quest for BootyRatchet and Clank Future: A Crack in TimeSly Cooper and the Thievius RaccoonusSly 2: Band of ThievesSly 3: Honor Among ThievesSly Cooper (4): Thieves in TimeAll 100%.I was gonna try and 100% Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale but eh, not really worth my time.I am planning to 100% and Platinum Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and maybe Re:Chain of Memories (hate that the trophies don't stack for difficulty). And it is so easy to do 358/2 Days.
-
This site is SOO CUUTE :D
(Lol) There is a cat named bob in the page that lost its tail and there is a link to fundraise to help him.
- This site is SOO CUUTE :D
- The Thread of Weird Faces
-
The Thread of Weird Faces
- The Thread of Weird Faces
- Which X and Y starter will you pick?
- Have You Ever Played This Rare Gem?
I grew up the same exact way. I had no idea what the internet was until around 10 or 11 years old (maybe even 12). I was never up to date on anything. Didn't even know what E3 was at the time- Heyowdydoo i'm Floating Elephant
Post of the day^And welcome Floaty- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Prima's Official Game Guide has another price change. It's now currently $22.45 pre order price. The listing price is 34.99. Sounds like a good deal to me- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
Omg it was $20 when I found it and I didn't have enough to purchase yet and now that I do it went up XDWell my B-Day is around the corner so I will just add some more money to my amazon soon.- A secret message
- Who has Blue Hair, Wields a Sword, and is a Badass?
Now to sit back and see how many people react to this....- One Day, i'll be famous and live in holiwood
Happy B-Day Dawnstar- Sly Cooper Fanclub
In an interview that hinted another sly (before thieves in time was even released) they said "Yeah, I think carmelita's voice will stay". I think it was a livestream with IGN.- Insomniac and Ratchet & Clank
I'm pretty sure Insomniac Games will produce more Ratchet and Clank games for the Playstation 4.- IGN's Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX video preview
I think he was talking only about Re:Chain of Memories with the lip syncing.- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
It will contain Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of memories since it is a strategy guide that envolvs Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, then it should contain information for both games and maybe 358/2 Days (not sure since its only cinematics).- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
- HD 1.5 ReMIX official game guide announced
Amazon.com have listed Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Prima's Official Game Guide, and are now accepting pre-orders. This confirms that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX will have an English-language guide book. It will be released on September 13, 2013 for US$24.33, will be hardcover, and will be 488 pages long. Update 1: Amazon.com have updated their listing for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide, the official English game guide for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. The release date of the guide has been changed to September 24, 2013, and the following details about its contents were given: Collectable hardcover printed on high-quality paper • Detailed walkthrough covers Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories • Labeled maps show the locations for all items and secrets • Checklists for all collectables to achieve 100% completion • Detailed enemies section shows their weaknesses, as well as what items they can drop Update 2: Thanks to EB Games Australia we now have a picture of the guidebook. You can view it below. We also now know that there will be over 400 pages. It will be released in Australia on September 12, 2013. Update 3: EB Games Australia have updated the release date. The official game guide is now releasing on September 26, 2013 in Australia. View full news article - The Thread of Weird Faces
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.