Everything posted by Skhyatze
-
Which celebrities have you met
Closest I have come is a NBA game. I honestly wouldn't want to meet any celebrities, I would be extremely awkward
- Skhyatze's status update
- Skhyatze's status update
- What do you usually do on your birthday?
- Is KH13 your favorite fan website related to KH?
-
so i stole something for the 1st time.....
No. Not a big deal at all.
- Skhyatze's status update
-
Skhyatze's status update
- How has 2015 been for you so far?
- Nintendo vs Angry Joe
Nintendo deserves to be criticized when it comes to this issue. They aren't with the times yet when it comes to YouTube. Nintendo needs to let people upload gameplay freely as long as the game is out. A countless amount of game are big because of the free advertisement they received from YouTube. And AngryJoe has like almost 2 million subscribers. I don't understand. Now is Nintendo is super greedy company? No. Joe overreacted a little bit on a few things that made HIM look greedy.- Skhyatze's status update
- What Are YOU Looking Forward To The Most?
Gameplay. Final Boss and post game content.- Do you celebrate Easter?
- "It's okay to complain!"
My life is the definition of a joke, I am a very negative person and my life has almost nothing positive, I am disliked in a majority of places I go too, school, home, internet. I still find ways to be positive by listening to music or playing a game.- Skhyatze's status update
I am probably the only one in my entire small ass school that plays KH.- Skhyatze's status update
Why is Pikachu crawling toward Mewtwo at the end of the Mewtwo gameplay trailer- Favorite title gameplay wise
KH2FM by far.- Do you still have a ps2?
- ever wonder why Sora has a fish skeleton in his mouth on the title screen of KH1.
yeah i guess- Skhyatze's status update
ever wonder why Sora has a fish skeleton in his mouth on the title screen of KH1.- Skhyatze's status update
- Have you ever had a dream related to the KH series?
- For how many years have you been playing video games?
- Maxed stats
I've done it through data battles. But really upgrading to 80 is all you need as that is the maximum damage bosses can take.- Skhyatze's status update