Everything posted by Ventus_
-
TV Show Club Planning Topic
I see so it's JUST that production company?
-
TV Show Club Planning Topic
Really? I was unaware that Spotify was a video streaming provider as well as music.
-
KH General Chat
But have only read a bit of it.
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Meh. I was never a fan of the film myself. So not much more of the world.
-
KH General Chat
^ Wonderland is the absolute WORST platforming world.
-
KH General Chat
I was just going to say, both.
-
KH General Chat
My biggest issue with KH1 was the amount of platforming when Sora wasn't designed well for it.
- What was Your favorite role of Russi Taylor's?
-
Pokemon Sword and Shield
I've only just recently finished Moon and started the post-game plot with Looker but I believe you may be right.
-
Brawl at Disneyland's Toontown happens near Goofy's house
How disgraceful of people to defile a children oriented area like this and that the family refused to cooperate with the police just further establishes a lack of consideration. I hope this family is permanently banned. It's a bit bizarre that no one knows the cause of the fight. Are witnesses not coming forward?
-
Pokemon Sword and Shield
I'm looking forward to these games despite being disappointed at the prospect of not having the national dex. I got over the Pokemon anime at the start of Hoenn but have always had an on and off interest in the games and at least 2 of the starters, Grookie and Sobble are cute. I'm leaning towards sobble myself.
- What Would Your Role Be in a Zombie Apocalypse?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- Quiz - How Many Soldiers Are There in the 1000 Heartless Battle?
-
Which Is Your Favorite Online Retailer?
Amazon all the way.
- Who's Your Favorite Steven Universe Character?
- For what reason do you go to conventions?
- What's Your favorite VR Headset?
- What's Your Favorite Halo Game?
- What's your favorite Disney Sequel?
- What's Your Favorite X-Men Film?
- Whats Your Favorite Nickelodeon game?
-
[Spoilers] Ven's KH3 Final Review!
That indeed was another piece of random information alongside Sora's random of Rapunzel's real family. I can't believe I forgot to mention that, the whole scaling the mountain around three times just to be thrown off each time and end up on the ground in the opposite direction for the climax was BS that revealed how clueless they were as to what to do with the film's plot. That's what I was getting at when I mentioned that Rapunzel was tied in as the supposed key to the seven new hearts but never followed up on.
-
[Spoilers] Ven's KH3 Final Review!
I was excited as well because as I said, I thought they'd tie in the magic flower and Gothel's age in relation to the keyblade war. Same, hell everyone knew it when the film was still in the theater! Exactly, the 'Let it Go' scene, in particular, was hardly different from just watching the film.