Everything posted by KeybladeHero94
-
Post any of your kingdom hearts 3 ideas here!
I might be the only one in the world wanting this lol, Co-Op, missions and story wise too like up to 3 players, Sora Riku and Lea in missions would be amazing for me in co op A Light Saber Keyblade (yes ok im sorry ) Pixar Worlds The ability to change party members anywhere. Not just that certain person in that certain world KH 2 Styles Gummi missions modified (i just get a big kick out of that) ....this is way too much but because I recently saw Amazing Spider-Man 2, Dubstep versions of battle music (HEAR ME OUT OK JUST SEE THE MOVIE Hahaha)
-
Rumors of Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Tangled and even Brave characters?
THANK YOU, I thought i was the only one that didnt think port royale fit, it was so out of place for me, and maybe its because i hate the pirates movie
-
Wanna know what Axel's catchphrase was originally?
wow ok honestly, got it memorized sounds better
-
World Ideas
Am i the only one thats ok with marvel or star wars in KH?
-
I UNRAVELED THE BIGGEST KH MYSTERY!
Well I do understand MOST of the story, well the stuff leading up to three, I just don't know BBS because I havent played it yet but i know most of the story, I just ignore the plotholes
-
I UNRAVELED THE BIGGEST KH MYSTERY!
I guess I need to go back to school...because what you said made me feel so dumb lol, no disrespect to your theory, in fact bravo to it, but. I always thought games were meant for enjoyment
-
Sora and Kairi fighting
When is she NOT in Danger anyway
-
KeybladeHero94's status update
I been tinkering with this new Unity 4.3 engine i downloaded, this is AWEEESOME (WWE Reference wink wink)
-
whats the dumbest video game you've ever played?
Hardest Question because I have played alot of dumb ones, uhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah i'm going with Samurai Champloo Sidetracked
-
What world's atmosphere interested you the most?
Twilight Town, KHII Hallow Bastion, The Grid, and The World That Never was
- Kingdom Hearts III Graphics
- Kingdom Hearts III Graphics
- Kingdom Hearts III Graphics
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3
Sir I would give you like 6 packs of cookies now. Those are the two things I would hate to see I'm with you there but. If there has to be gummi missions, I think we might all agree that we'll be ok with KH2 style missions I think that might be a guarantee, I mean Kingdom hearts games are awfully long if you dont just play for the story, and I dont think a lot of people do that
- What DONT you want in Kingdom Hearts 3