Everything posted by Hearts Creed
-
Would you like to see Kingdom Hearts HD Remix for PS Vita?
Nah, not worth it imo.
-
Starting to get sick of Pewdiepie
I've never like PewDiePie's videos. I'm a Cr1tikal fan myself.
- Should KH3 have a Roxas mode?
- From all of the storyline playable characters presented along the KH series so far, which did you like to play as the most?
- Sephiroth
- FINAL FANTASY XV – Demo Highlights Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts III news to be featured at D23 Expo Japan 2015, in November
- How many video games have you bought so far in 2015?
- Square Enix is doing something FFX-2 related in May
- Square Enix is doing something FFX-2 related in May
- Square Enix is doing something FFX-2 related in May
- Do you celebrate Easter?
- Kazuyuki Ikumori would like to make a FFX movie
-
Favorite title gameplay wise
Gotta give it to KH2FM, with BBS/FM as a close second.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic
- Have you already defeated all additional bosses in every KH game so far?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 release date was finally announced!
- FFXV could have female guests in party
-
Teen Titans Go
I'm not a fan of Go!, I miss the original series.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy conference next month
- If you had the chance to change your country of birth, would you do it?
- Which new KH III content do you expect to see this year?
-
So How Does It Feel?
It's pretty awesome so far. However, I'm pretty terrible at the combat in Episode Duscae right now.
- Would you like to be able to play as multiple characters in KH III?
-
Chocobo racing in FFX is the bane of my existence.
so I figured that today would be as good a day as any to try and finally get Tidus' celestial weapon, Caladbolg. I dreaded the day I would have to do the chocobo race in order to get the Sun Sigil, but it had to be done. my levels of anger during this chocobo race were off the charts, but after 3 strenuous hours of attempting to get the perfect time of 0.0 seconds and listening to the chocobo racing music on loop, I FINALLY did it. it was extremely difficult, but I'm so glad I was finally able to get Caladbolg.