Everything posted by KingdomHeartsSora
-
I tried eating some slices of tomatoes on my sandwich. I didn't like how it tastes, but now I kno...
But they make good ketchup!
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Official KH Adventure Map
Maybe you could try to make a kh2 adventure map?
-
Thanks for deleting that extra thread, I think I lagged while it was posting or something.
Can you please delete my topic: -topic closed- ?
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
What games are you expecting to be at E3?
Hello guys its me again and im wondering, what games do you guys think will be appearing or be announced at any of the E'3"s. (sony,nintendo,microsoft).
-
Populate Disney Worlds Please!
Its gonna be on ps4 & xbox one so it will defintly be populated
- Square Enix Trolling about Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 Absence?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2016?
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
- Post any of your kingdom hearts 3 ideas here!
- IMDb has uploaded a "full cast and crew" page for KH3
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
Currently listening to: simple and clean Dream drop version. #thesefeels
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
(Spoilers) 7th Guardian of Light confusion
We will find out in kingdom hearts 3!
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Narnia!
That would be cool, like geting there through an object like tron. And maybe we could go to a wreck it ralph world with an arcade machine. :wink:
- Post any of your kingdom hearts 3 ideas here!
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Sony released their E3 press conference date for June 9th!
Hope we see more of kh3, kh2.5 and final fantasy 15!
-
Does anybody remember Disney ? What happened to the channel?
Its still on