Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enix

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Enix

  1. It probably be 30 minutes to one hour at least. It's not like KH2 or KH1, which takes 2 hours or more to complete the prologue. KH3 will have a fully prepared Sora to go against Xehanort and the Darkness.
  2. Welcome to the boards!
  3. You thought it couldn't be any more weirder, but yet there's more stuff in these ships. ........ Why these ships exist, I don't know why. Roxas x Axel makes more sense while Roxas x Leon is........plain disturbing. So, rate these ships.
  4. Dude, this is incest. They're related. Can't you tell by their hair?
  5. You have to watch it on YouTube, not here.
  6. Looks amazing! I can't wait for the mod pack to be released!
  7. Fine. Just change my username to Enix, please.
  8. https://youtube.com/watch?debug_prerolls=false&sts=16777&utcoffset=-300&v=BfHKfusNMsc&has_verified=1&layout=tablet&client=mv-google
  9. I'm here to confirm the name change. And yes, I'm fine with that "name".
  10. *insert hate comment*
  11. This is not a joke.
  12. Welcome to the boards!
  13. .......Oh, my mistake then. Thanks for the correction.
  14. I'm fine with people voting for someone besides Sora. I'm just tired of the people who bring down other people hope.
  15. That's great. Maybe Sora actually has a better chance to be in Smash Bros now. Also, inb4 users who will say "Sora shouldn't be in Smash. King K rool, Shante, Shovel Knight, and etc should be in Smash."
  16. *-*

    Enix replied to Enix's profile comment
    Aqua in the nude.
  17. #Xehanortknows everything
  18. Enix posted a topic in Random
    That's the silence of nothing on this website in 3 AM of the morning. Yep, KH13 is so peacefully right now. Sometimes I question myself why I make these threads.
  19. Ansem heart was fully removed from Riku heart. If Ansem was still in there, Riku would looked like him.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top