Everything posted by Emuemuman
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I've just been running the rare 100%, is there some advantage to running the normal one.... maybe doing it after the rare one becomes insanely hard heh It'll probably get quite hard before you get the 6th Small Broom.
-
Let's say when the KHUχ English version comes out...
Highly unlikely, haven;'t seen a square game yet that doesn't have separate servers and therefore entirely separate save files. It also wouldn't make sense at all since the JP version is going to be at minimum 6 months ahead in content, you can't transfer a save that has content that hasn't come out yet to a platform that doesn't have it.... Otherwise that top KH2 Kairi medal you have will turn into Missingno.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Question answered
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
That means that the boost is 1.8 when you put an Upright (gold) medal in that slot and 1.4 with reverse. Its basically the opposite of the slots that are Purple. Consider it a free boost if you were already using Upright medals in that slot. And yeah I think it is. I tried with Namine and I've done 100K+ in a turn but he still has like 2.5 bars left lol. I beat all the other 130 missions in one turn but this one has me stumped atm.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Can anyone confirm that the mission for the Adamant in the Magic keyblade / cerberus quest is win in one turn? If that's the case, its certainly beyond me... can't find a way to deal that much damage.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
It is in the premium rolls, and you have to get very lucky to get him. The Axel medial is an SP medal, which means its very rare to pull and shows up only for a limited time (one week). So if you want it nows the time to roll for it. Can't comment on interactions with the browser game, sorry.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Now I've finished both. They are both quite difficult to complete for different reasons, with the rock splendor one being significantly easier imo. If anyone is seeking advice on these missions I can try and help with how I did them.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Bummer, guess I just have to wait for that OP 70% guilt Seph I tried before to come back One turning that one just too hard without that kind of fire power.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
I got the one from the Speed challenge, currently working on the magic. Do you know how to shuffle your non party friends by the way? Need to shuffle into a powerful Sephiroth with Guilt for magic challenge attempts
- Where is this GAME?!?!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Its also an amazing quest to farm 5 star level up medals and money, its incredibly good to farm. My first thought earlier today was "on the actual day of Christmas Square Enix gave to meeee, an amazing farming dungeon so I will never need moneyyyyy"
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your iOS device if you live outside of Japan
Yes. Just log out of that Japanese Itunes account and back into your standard US one and the region will automatically adjust.
- Where is this GAME?!?!
- Tips on KHUX Christmas Part 2 Powerleveling
- Tips on KHUX Christmas Part 2 Powerleveling
- Tips on KHUX Christmas Part 2 Powerleveling
-
Tips on KHUX Christmas Part 2 Powerleveling
For those who don't know, this Christmas event presents a great opportunity to power level for those who have a strong strength team and are Rank 100+ already (for both Squad strength and having enough AP to do this reliably) This is primarily based on the hours where its half AP, Double Lux, and Faster Spawn. There's two of them per day, and the one I use is at 10PM EST (See Minamoto below for the other ). During this hour, you can spawn a Jack in the Box raid every 2 runs of the Christmas dungeon (which are very very quick to run through). Doing this will net you massive Lux on top of also giving you the medals you need to fill in the extra boards and some 3 Star Christmas Sora drops if you get far enough (Rank boss lvl 30+). The major downside to this is because your strapped for time you don't have the chance to use all your extra AP and will end up wasting a ton over the process. I've gone like 20+ levels so far in just the last two days and anticipate 5-10 more, so I wanted to put this out there for anyone who might be interested for the remaining days its here. Gotta get that cost up
- Does anyone know how to spend money on kh unchanied x?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Guilt is pretty serious. My Guilt'd Art Aerith ended up at 48%, hits like a truck now. My 2.8s don't have it though, wouldn't use a Broom on them. I never noticed that with KH2 Riku, but its interesting
-
[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party
If there aren't open positions I'm sure we have some inactive people we can clear
-
Your Favorite Keyblade to Use in KHUX/KHX
It used to be Starlight back when the game first came out, but when you get to higher levels the only real option is to use whichever Keyblade is super effective on the enemies in the level. This makes the Three Wishes , Treasure Trove, Lady Luck trio (all being mono type) incredibly good. Of the three Lady Luck was always my darling lady, so I'd go with her. That said, I am partial to the new and improved Power of Hero (Olympia). It just looks so good and is incredibly strong now (though imo still not strong enough to overcome the weakness meta)
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
Don't know about that, I've filled all the dots on two of them and they haven't activated Guilt.... unless I'm just getting trolled. Though I did feed one 3 circle and a 1 circle together to do it, hope that doesn't contribute...
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
Probably will! Makes me bummed I didn't keep an extra Riku or Sora, absolutely not using a Broom on them Its also really odd that the Christmas event only gives enough of the medals to just hit max ability and no extra medals to activate Guilt. Its like their trying to force us to use Brooms on them, so not cool.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
Still seems confusing. I'm wondering because I have a few 6 star max abilities medals (the events of course, and others ) that don't have the bangle activated. It seems like you need to fuse a 6th ability boost to activate it. Guess I'll have to wait until I can try that to find out for sure though.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0
Hey, can someone confirm for me exactly how the Gilt bonuses work? Like once you hit max ability (5 filled circles) what do you do then? Do you have to fuse another of the same unit / broom Mickey, or is there something else you do to unlock it?