Everything posted by Fabio Dolci
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
the most important news as dates of releases will be revealed soon, or at least after 1-2 days and not weeks
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
and should someone should do the same thing they did to d23 of 16 August. however, although it will be a private one up after two days we'll know everything we
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
ahahahah then it will be even better for you if ux will be released at that time
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
enough for me that the d23 or before November 3 me they do go out and contend are looking
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
then the date of ux may have already been revealed only that we do not know?
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
guys someone is saying that the d23 could not announce the date of the global kingdom hearts unchained because x is an event from their Japanese and has already released ... but really could be so? because it would be very disappointing
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
let's say you're doing a little racism with the rest of the world about this game ahhaahahah
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
ok thanks
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
I'm sorry I can not understand the part of 6 months and 4 years of localization. Then it is natural that there are other games to kill time ... just ux I love it and I would like to come out as soon as possible here too
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
then you advise me to inform us now Jap just to pass the time and then restart it when it arrives in the West to understand the story and play it better course?
- Which confirmed future game's release date will be revealed first?
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
hopefully, hopefully ...
- Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
However, I feel that in America UX will land soon
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
now I'm going to see you and I thank you anyway Everglow we Italians but it is not that we know each other in person ahahaahaah
-
Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun
oooh i hope so
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
I 've got a ps3 and I also hd remastered just can not use them at this time due to technical problems and say I played 358 and re -coded . The Case Study is that I would like something new not the old things I have done so ahahahaha
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
you are right for charity . But in fact I would like to start it now just to kill time . Then just come to us delete the version jap and take our translated version so we understand much more and then natural that if the square is decided out of the blue to send him here too I would be just happy with this UX
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
perché ? or better is not good to train with version jap and then restart it when you get from us ? Lea sure you're right ... just that I am Italian , and you will surely come to America long before the game , so I'm a little frustrated but if the square would give us the news about it would be quieter . Then I asked if it is better to begin it in jap and then restart it when it will be released by us to lose a bit of time ... you know?
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
Lea have to wait ... But how long? Kingdom hearts 3 thanks for the compliment for signing However you then advise me cominciarmelo in Jap?
-
Kingdom Hearts begin Unchained X in Japanese ? Or wait to come out here too. And clarifications.
from the guys answer me and tell me your
- Which confirmed future game's release date will be revealed first?
-
Has anyone noticed how annoying Sora's voice in KH3D is?
Fabio Dolci replied to DaxovanHearts's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I hope sora on kh3 will on 18 and will have a voice much more powerful than that of the first chapters
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
you guys who are playing in Jap ... advise me to begin it now and then restart it when it will come out with us?
-
What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts logo?
kingdom hearts 3 logo is the best