Everything posted by Zimomo
-
How Would You Like Sora To Gain Abilities In This Game?
I'd like abilities from bossfight, but yeah, abilities from drive forms are not the best. Oh and scan, block and dodge roll should all be available from the beginning. And I'd like to get the growth abilities like in KH1.
-
How Would You Like Sora To Gain Abilities In This Game?
I'd like it to be similar to KH2, so that being underleveled isn't too much of a pain but still challenging.
- By the end of my first year in college, I should have more then enough money to get a ps4 and the...
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
Thnking about buying picking up Twilight Princess this week. How good is Twilight Princess?
Yeah, if you have a WiiU, go with the remastered. It has some adjustments to the gameplay the make the game a bit better. And ,obviously, it looks better than the GC/Wii version.
-
Thnking about buying picking up Twilight Princess this week. How good is Twilight Princess?
I love it, best Zelda game imo
-
Yo - time to throwdown on showdown - when works for you?
Ehi I'm ready whenever you are, just let me know
-
Yo - time to throwdown on showdown - when works for you?
*response (damn cell phones, hate typing on those )
-
Yo - time to throwdown on showdown - when works for you?
Sorry for the late respinse, I'll be ready in, like, 3/4 hours if you want to do it today
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue available as playable demo at Games Week 2016.
I would love to go, but I can't
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- "Inflict <insert amount> or more damage with 1 hit"
-
That moment when you get so OP in Pokemon early on, that your Pokemon stop obeying you...
This happens with traded Pokémon only
- So.... This just appeared in my shared medals list...
- Ventus' Original Trio: Skuld and Ephemera?
-
People are forgetting that Nomura said that they wanted us to focus on 2.8 and so there won't be ...
We don't know if the kh 2.8 delay actually delayed the KH3 info too
-
People are forgetting that Nomura said that they wanted us to focus on 2.8 and so there won't be ...
Yeah but... a year without anything is not really good for us and for them
-
December: The Ultimate Month For Kingdom Hearts News?
I think the only 2.8 trailer that we will get (and it's perfectly fine, we've seen enough stuff in my opinion) will be the launch trailer.
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread
-
Hey, want to have our battle?
I'm not home right now, I'll be back in 30 minutes/an hour at maximum.
-
What I think the winter news would be (should it not be affected by the 2.8 delay)
A release date is unlikely imo, a year though it's much more possibile IF KH3 comes out next year: it would be stupid to reveal a 2018 release year already. It would be amazing if at the end of the probable trailer a "now in development" came out first, and then the year. Just to troll one more time the fans
- KH13 Pokemon Tournament Thread