Everything posted by Nonethedragon
-
Logging In To Second Account
Nonethedragon replied to ScorpioGirl1987's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Did you back it up to a second facebook account? If not, it might be lost.
-
NOVA level?
Unlocking guilt gives 1 level per medal, maxing it gives another 5. Each medal is potentially worth 6 levels, however you can only earn the levels for each medal once. Example: You unlock the bonus on Stitch, it gives you one level. You max the bonus on stitch, it gives you five levels. You unlock the bonus on a SECOND Stitch, you get nothing.
-
KHUX Maintenance on 11/9
Looks like the maintenance brought in the Nova system.
- Newbie Question: Where to best use Orichalcum?
-
Weekly Solo Ranking Prizes [11/7-11/13], Skills to Thrill Deal [11/7-11/10], and Daily Jewel Challenge [11/7-11/13]
Doesn't say it, but the usual bonus period for weekly raids applies to these quests
- Weekend Raid event, featuring the Closehanded Captain! [11/05/16-11/06/16]
- November Coliseum, 1 AP Timeless River Mickey campaign, Jack & Sally update! [11/01]
-
3 Upright Epic Medal Carnivals 10/27
Nonethedragon replied to AetherArchivist's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Not quite, you're using 2 slots and 2 extra gauges to accomplish the same thing. That isn't to say that you can't make due with those two, but it's certainly not the same.
-
November Coliseum, 1 AP Timeless River Mickey campaign, Jack & Sally update! [11/01]
I understand what you mean with this, especially now that I've seen first hand just how strong the un-nerfed Jack and Sally medal is. I was able to get 4 of them, fused 2, but kept another one separate. Using two of them and having that lasting effect for two turns definitely feels a little broken for where we are right now. However, this raises another question: If they are so familiar with the current power level and how not to tip it too hard, why are they even bothering giving out this TR Mickey? This medal is virtually useless right now, and yet they're giving a single one as a "reward" for getting to tier 11. Now, it wasn't all that difficult to get the medal, but it just feels disappointing at this point. I missed out on the TR Mickey last time it was available, but I feel like even way back in the first month of the game it would be a lousy medal. So why did they bother with it now when they feel confident enough in us to throw out that lvl 500 Halloween mob that I doubt most anyone even beat?
-
~Discussion~ How do you best utilize your 3 Keyblade layouts?
The way I use my decks kinda varies by keyblade. It just kinda worked out that my magic medals are way stronger than my speed medals, and my power medals are utterly lacking. Because of this, I use mostly TW and DR. For TW, my decks 1 and 2 are usually pretty similar, sometimes with only one or two medals differing. Deck 3 is usually just used for any cheesey strategy I try out, or for HSC attempts. For DR, deck 1 is used for Jack and Shadow, 2 is used for Larxene and JS, and deck 3 is again for any other situation. I rarely use TT & LL, so there's no real sense going on with them, though I do have a setup with only power/speed medals for those objectives. For Starlight, deck 1 just maximizes my strongest medals on the appropriate multiplier, deck 2 is a lux farming setup for low level raid bosses with Lux+ Wakka, AP+ RAX, AB2&AP+ Rock Titan, throwaway 5* medal because I don't bother putting cids on Wakka, and AP+ HD Aqua. Oh yeah, and I haven't used Olympia in so long I almost forgot about it. Same problem with TT, my power medals are just so lacking that my Jack and Shadow DR deck works better for pretty much anything.
-
Attack boost 3 dilemma
AB2 Max is really good on Jack, that's what I put on him. As for AB3, I'd save it for something big. I actually just rolled my first super rare medal during the last EMC, despite playing the game since it came out in NA, and so that's what I put my AB3 on. When it activates, Illustrated Sephi hits real hard.
-
KHUX Maintenance on 11/6
I assume the maintenance is mostly to switch the servers over from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time.
- Bonus Jewels Campaign for Jewel packages 10/27-11/1
- Book of Prophecy Ilusions
- Discounted epic medal carnival and epic attackers,
- Halloween Donald Avatar Board featuring Halloween Donald medals, skills, & more! 10/20-10/31
-
Halloween Donald Avatar Board featuring Halloween Donald medals, skills, & more! 10/20-10/31
Sorry, I mean the ranking rewards for the colisseum. I keep calling it the arena without realizing. 1001-2500 get 1 atk boost 2 & atk prize plus, and 2 atk prize plus 2501-10000 get 1 atk prize plus I dunno what the relative power level of this board is, but I'm always within 2500, so I'm expecting 3 APP, and we also just got one from the high score challenge.
- Halloween Donald Avatar Board featuring Halloween Donald medals, skills, & more! 10/20-10/31
- HSC bug, act quick
-
HSC bug, act quick
The current HSC quest bugged out with the update last night. All the heartless are giving 10x normal points for your score. I dunno how it happened or what they plan to do about it, but if nothing else this is a chance for everyone to get all the tier rewards for the quest. Hurry though, it ends tonight. My score prior was 955k, and today I got over 9 million.
- 300 free jewels to make up for a Raid Boss error!
- Who here has the Mog of Glory Keyblade?
-
Vanquish powerful Heartless for Jack Skellington medals from 10/1-10/16 and celebrate Halloween in KHUX with multiple special events during October!
I've been doing exactly that, and it's really powerful, especially with DR at +26
- Coliseum Challenge & Level Up your Keyblades 10/3-10/9 and daily Adamantite Ore schedule
- Halloween Heartless Event 10/7-10/20 & Score Assistance Deal 10/7-10/13