Everything posted by LostArtis
-
KH13 Giveaway: Share your creativity for a chance to win Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue!
here's my submission http://kh13.com/forum/topic/102962-flowmotion-drawing-contest-submission/#
-
Flowmotion drawing Contest submission
I made this for the submission. It took a while to color, I colored it with colored pencils. Hope y'all like it I call it "Hand in Hand," originally it was supposed to have traverse town as the background. I had a copy with my vision of the town sketched in the background, but it was too difficult to finish, so I opted for a plain background. Sorry, I might do it when I get better with coloring with colored pencils. edit, here is the whole pic in one screen without it being too zoomed in: http://lostartis.deviantart.com/art/Hand-in-Hand-652407863?ga_submit_new=10%253A1482292935&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
- reconnect KH/KH3 opening or menu trailer I made
- reconnect KH/KH3 opening or menu trailer I made
-
Mickey Mouse drawing, happy belated bday!
I missed his birthday, oops! anyways here's the drawing https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBDvNojWS-/?taken-by=thelosthobbydrawer
-
KH extended opening I made :)
thanks! :biggrin:
-
KH extended opening I made :)
I made this over the weekend, and envision it to be a fuller pic of what was in Sora's head, or his dreams, in the first game. Hope you all enjoy!
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep Opening Main Menu Title Concept
-
Closeup , I swear I'll put an end to this
-
Terra, Aqua, I swear I'll put an end to this
- what old school Disney movie you want in KH3?
-
Yay friend!
- KH drawings I did
- He's the spitting image of Ven
- I'm looking for someone with spiky hair
- Individual boss music for Disney villains
idk I kind of liked hearing squirming evil over and over again during the first kh. Also, in general almost all kh3d bosses had their individual themes (granted there're only a few bosses), but these themes were repeated when switching to riku or sora and fighting the boss for the same world (for the most part, one exception is rinzler/mantis themes are different ). Maybe 2 disney boss fights for each world, one with a recurring theme, and one with a boss specific theme. also i kind of like shimomura's original stuff especially the battle themes, having all these themes be based on disney songs would make me kind bummed out lol. Maybe incorporate the songs another way, not necessarily during boss fights. this is more referring to your suggestions, not the idea that each disney boss should have their own theme- KH drawings I did
Would like to share two drawings I did. Apologies if you've seen this on reddit already/ also apologies for the shameless plug "I'm looking for someone with spiky hair" https://www.instagram.com/p/BLnbvWvjaZq/?taken-by=thelosthobbydrawer "He's the spitting image of Ven" https://www.instagram.com/p/BL5PZHKDw0h/?taken-by=thelosthobbydrawer