Everything posted by Joanie
-
Last Post Wins!
hermaigerd itz a quid! I love me some good deugs
- Odd Phenomena and Weird Experiences
-
The amount of smash leaks that aren't including Sephiroth or Bandana Waddle Dee are disturbing.
@Sauce: They're most likely fake. @KH3: I know. When I look at leaks I first look at whats been "leaked" if it makes sense. I like to keep an open mind. I don't think anything's set in stone until someone official says so, or if there's a legitimately trustworthy source leaking stuff.
-
Joanie's status update
The amount of smash leaks that aren't including Sephiroth or Bandana Waddle Dee are disturbing.
- Joanie's status update
- Odd Phenomena and Weird Experiences
- Imagine Xaldin’s boss battle in KH2, but with a gimmick where the petals on Beast’s rose fall. Ex...
-
I just beat Julius with Way to Dawn and no balloons!
My first time beating him I just used Balloonga and Curaga. Worked pretty well.
-
I just beat Julius with Way to Dawn and no balloons!
He was annoying in Standard Mode. I can't imagine beating him in Critical
-
I just beat Julius with Way to Dawn and no balloons!
@Daxjer: Riku. I was just messing around in Traverse Town and I thought I'd fight him again. @Yuya: What if I hacked the game to give Sora Way to Dawn, HmMm?!
- Which Kingdom Hearts 3 edition(s) are you interested in?
- Joanie's status update
-
Joanie's status update
Just a friendly reminder that there is at least one instance where Donald Duck and Goofy have said the name Sephiroth.
- Last Post Wins!
- The Mandela Effect
- Which of the new Kingdom Hearts merchandise revealed in June do you want?
-
Favorite Kh character
My top 10 would be: 1. Riku 2. Roxas 3. Sora 4. Donald 5. Kairi 6. Mickey 7. Maleficent 8. Lea 9. Vanitas 10. Cloud
- Joanie's status update
-
KAIRI AND STRELITZIA
Maybe she's Kairi's Aunt or Great Aunt.
-
Where would you like to go on a summer vacation?
I hate travelling, but if I had to pick it'd be Japan or Australia.
- Joanie's status update
- Everything ok man?
- Everything ok man?
- Joanie's comment on Solstice's profile
- Which Kingdom Hearts world needs to get a modern reappearance?