Everything posted by AntiRoxas
-
Try to watch this and not laugh...
ill bet you laugh now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hchf6jvQn_s
- Final Fantasy XIII Names in different languages?
-
Typing your name in variations
TYPE YOUR NAME: Sora TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW: saso0frt TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EYES SHUT: sora TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN: xzskldfz SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: tihngirjegiprjgipjrhipgjrpoihjrpoi
-
Greetings to all fanatics! XD
Welcome to kh13.com hope you enjoy your stay
- KH13 - Hitler parodies suggestions.
- Hitler's KH13 rant
- The 1,000 Heartless thread.
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
changed it feel free to use mah old avatar to get me back
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
can you change my name to riku
-
AntiRoxas's comment on xion---424's profile
where is your avatar from xion any y dont you change your avatar to xion
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
can you change my name to ventus
-
Staff members wanted-- Social Media Team
actually i will apply for the tumblr log if there is one spot
-
what do you hear in this mistery song
@Miku hatsune my english isnt that great
-
what do you hear in this mistery song
just asking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iiij59R_L8 just let it know info to point you in the right direction: http://bocpages.org/wiki/Sherbet_Head
-
Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes
mine is 0344-9365-8281
- Nyeah Squidward?
- Pink text
-
Kingdom Hearts Vs. Avatar
the wannabee sora96 approves this
-
Goodbye ANIMAL and Hello................................................................
Oh no you didnt mean that DC help
- Do you have a Nintendo 3DS yet? If so which colour?
- Wanna order Chinese food?
-
Report problems & suggestions
i have seen that the avatars on the comment section on your website are not updated and now we now that my english is not al the best
- "Oh yeah!"
- KH13.com remastered - "Original"
-
Fixed or fluid?
i want to see the fluid style or lets us choose booth