Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

THEORY is the man in the black coat XIGBAR?

Wow its been a long time since ive made a post. Nice to be back! But anyway, ive got this sort of theory about who the man in the black coat talking to unicornis is. In my eyes, his voice sounds like xigbar. It might be crazy and I could be totally wrong, (I'm leaning towards I'm wrong) and I also compared the Japanese voice actor and they don't sound the same, so I could be wrong.but i also belive another thing, i think there are 3 men in black coats. Now u might think im crazy and i dont have much evidence but i wanna hear from you guys. Are there 3 men In black coats?

Nope. There's only two guys in black coats. 

One of them is 

Luxu

And the other is the Master of Masters. 

Xigbar--Braig, didn't exist just yet. Just like Sora and the others. He and the others didn't exist. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

No, there are only two men in black, Luxu and the Master of Masters. Nomura confirmed the one speaking to Ira is the Master. You can also tell which is which by looking at the zippers. The Master has a normal zipper, Luxu's zipper tab looks like the Unversed symbol, though in x the tab is just longer and pointier.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

Wow its been a long time since ive made a post. Nice to be back! But anyway, ive got this sort of theory about who the man in the black coat talking to unicornis is. In my eyes, his voice sounds like xigbar. It might be crazy and I could be totally wrong, (I'm leaning towards I'm wrong) and I also compared the Japanese voice actor and they don't sound the same, so I could be wrong.but i also belive another thing, i think there are 3 men in black coats. Now u might think im crazy and i dont have much evidence but i wanna hear from you guys. Are there 3 men In black coats?

No, there are only two guys and they aren't Xigbar. The one talking to Ira is the MoM and the guy with Xehanort's keyblade is Luxu.

No, there are only two men in black, Luxu and the Master of Masters. Nomura confirmed the one speaking to Ira is the Master. You can also tell which is which by looking at the zippers. The Master has a normal zipper, Luxu's zipper tab looks like the Unversed symbol, though in x the tab is just longer and pointier.

Actually, Nomura didn't directly confirm the one speaking to Ira is the Master. It's just that Famitsu has the image of that while stating Nomura's confirmation on the guy in black coat being the Master in the E3 trailer (which has multiple appearances of black coats).

In the TGS trailer, the one speaking to Ira and the one with Xehanort's Keyblade (Luxu) have the same zipper (or perhaps I have problem with my eyes). I'm not saying that they are confirmed to be the same person but I'm still skeptical about the one with Ira being the Master. He does have very similar voice with the one talking to Luxu, but if he's really the Master, then did Nomura retcon KHχ, which clearly shows the difference of the zippers?

Edited by Kenneth Choo

Actually, Nomura didn't directly confirm the one speaking to Ira is the Master. It's just that Famitsu has the image of that while stating Nomura's confirmation on the guy in black coat being the Master in the E3 trailer (which has multiple appearances of black coats).

In the TGS trailer, the one speaking to Ira and the one with Xehanort's Keyblade (Luxu) have the same zipper (or perhaps I have problem with my eyes). I'm not saying that they are confirmed to be the same person but I'm still skeptical about the one with Ira being the Master. He does have very similar voice with the one talking to Luxu, but if he's really the Master, then did Nomura retcon KHχ, which clearly shows the difference of the zippers?

Ah. Still though, there are only two and neither are Xigbar.

Edit: Actually, after watching the TGS 2016 trailer again, that's definitly the master talking to Ira. Compare that scene to the one where he's telling Luxu he'll have to "go it alone". It's definitly the same voice and different from Luxu's. I guess they changed his zipper to match Luxu's

Edited by Isamu Kuno

On 9/21/2016 at 12:45 PM, Finn and vigor said:

Spoiler

Without spoiling anything too crazy and providing no details...I’d like to be the first to say that you accurately predicted something major, more than 2 years ahead of Kingdom Hearts 3’s release.