October 3, 201610 yr The "Shia" threw me off and I thought the thread would be about something totally different.
October 3, 201610 yr K The "Shia" threw me off and I thought the thread would be about something totally different. SAME
October 3, 201610 yr Author The "Shia" threw me off and I thought the thread would be about something totally different. K SAME It is a rather misleading name With its pronunciation as well The name would be pronounced Shy-a and not She-a
October 3, 201610 yr The sight of all the motivating Shias fill you with determination! Edited October 3, 201610 yr by Geralt
October 3, 201610 yr The "Shia" threw me off and I thought the thread would be about something totally different. K SAME It is a rather misleading name With its pronunciation as well The name would be pronounced Shy-a and not She-a Tfw Muslim
October 3, 201610 yr You have done the world a great favour sharing this. SHIA COMMANDED IT TO BE SO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0