Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

TV The Walking Dead Discussion Thread

I wonder what would happen if Carol appear, and shoots all the saviors, and Negan before he bash Abraham with Lucille?

Far to many for Carol to take down all on his own. Plus they are lined up at gun point...

Carol would of just gotten killed along with more people.

Far to many for Carol to take down all on his own. Plus they are lined up at gun point...

Carol would of just gotten killed along with more people.

She took out Terminus, and the Wolves plus she could easily take em out from behind while they have there guns on the others.

Nah, I think it's best if that human Carol stays away from the Saviors! Though honestly, those humans are right up my alley! Dirty, deceitful, harsh, menacing...they're what I look for in a compadre! So these guys, particularly Negan, holds my interest!

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy seeing these Saviors dismantle Rick and the others! It'll give me new ways to torture the Pines family! B)

Between the Governor, and Negan I think Negan has more of a personality, and isn't power-hungry like the Governor.

Yes, I know what you mean, human! The Governor was all about the power, but Negan seems to enjoy power and charisma! And being a villain myself, charisma's a key factor to making a good villain, and I say that Negan has a lot of it! I think it's also thanks to Lucille! She's a darling! :3

Also, the latest Episode of the undead walkers was interesting! Crossbow slinger seems to be in a tight spot!

If you didn't hate Negan before?

You must hate him now.

And I love it.

I'll admit it, after Abe/Glenn's death, I wanted this guys blood, I wanted him to die in the most horrific way known in the walking dead, but slowly I recovered, and unfortunately swallowed my pride and released "this jerk aad is gonna be around for a few seasons" (he doesn't die in the comics, so probably he won't die in the series)

I'll admit it, after Abe/Glenn's death, I wanted this guys blood, I wanted him to die in the most horrific way known in the walking dead, but slowly I recovered, and unfortunately swallowed my pride and released "this jerk aad is gonna be around for a few seasons" (he doesn't die in the comics, so probably he won't die in the series)

Oh yeah but that's why I love Negen.

Well humans, it looks like Negan is as devious as ever! I'm really loving this guy! He's a pure evil villain, and he does his job with style! Heck, Lucille's also growing on me! Negan would make a great addition to my chaotic crew! B)

What caught me off guard was when that main human Rick told super samurai woman that little baby Judith wasn't his! I mean, I suspected Shane was the daddy there, but hey, I kinda dropped the assumptions for a while! So this was a surprise!

I want to see more carnage! B)