Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which game will win Game of the Year at The Game Awards?

Which game will win Game of the Year at The Game Awards?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will win Game of the Year at The Game Awards?

• INSIDE
    • Overwatch
    • DOOM
    • Uncharted 4
    • Titanfall 2

Id love to say FFXV as I don't care for there other titles, but XV did come a bit late but from what ive seen Overwatch probably

Edited by Joker

I'd vote Overwatch since its the only one I've played, but why are they doing game of the year when there's still a month left in the year? This makes it not really fair for games like FFXV or Pokemon that come out at the end of the year

It's hard for me to explain why, but I think Overwatch will win.

Even since Uncharted 4 was announced, it's always been the "This is so dramatic it will win GOTY awards" game. That's not a bad thing, but its existence seems to only be to win awards. Whereas Overwatch seemed to come out of nowhere.

I played Uncharted 4, and it was fun, but nothing new. Obviously new aspects, but nothing NEW. I feel the Uncharted series has already won enough awards, now it's time to reward the "new" idea.

I haven't played any of those games (Not really that interested in any of them honestly), but if I had to guess, I'd say Overwatch or Uncharted 4. I'm absolutely hoping Xenoblade wins best RPG, though!

I'd vote Overwatch since its the only one I've played, but why are they doing game of the year when there's still a month left in the year? This makes it not really fair for games like FFXV or Pokemon that come out at the end of the year

Games that come out after their cut-off date can still win awards the next year. Xenoblade X came out in December 2015 but is up for best RPG this year. I think that Pokemon was before the cut-off date though (despite the nominations being announced before it was released), so... no clue what they'll do there.

I haven't played any of these games (yet) but based on my experience with the Uncharted series, Naughty Dog as a whole, and reviews, I'd say Uncharted should win this one but I feel like a lot of people will pick Overwatch due to popularity, I've really never been for those types of games such as Overwatch