Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

How will Sora save Ventus, Terra and Aqua?

I always cry when I ask myself this question ... finding Ven is not easy so u have to find Aqua first .

that's right Sora has to find Aqua first because only she can open up the secret room where Ven is

I believe Kairi will have a useful role for once by being a PoH and Aqua's apprentice that will lead them to Realm of Darkness. Also, the fact Namine was born in Castle Oblivion might come in handy.

...did anyone ever thought about that?

I believe Kairi will have a useful role for once by being a PoH and Aqua's apprentice that will lead them to Realm of Darkness. Also, the fact Namine was born in Castle Oblivion might come in handy.

Aqua doesn't have an apprentice. Sora will have to save Aqua first, then Aqua will lead them to C.O., and then it's the final showdown with Xehanort to get Terra back.

Sora doesn't even know who the hell Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are. Sure, he saw them on the destiny islands once but he was four years old and probably wouldn't remember a random stranger at that age.

In order to save them he would have to find out who the heck they are, and many of the people who knew the trio had the classic KH amnesia and as a result can't remember very well.

Upon finding out who Terra, Ven and Aqua are it's not going to be simple rescuing them

Ven will probably be rescued by recreating Roxas who will then merge with Ven. Roxas is supposedly the only "nobody" with emotions (the reason why he is called a "special nobody") and for that to happen he would have to have a heart. The logical theory is that since Ven and Sora's hearts are combined, Ven's heart went into Roxas'.

Terra, well I don't know if it is even possible to rescue him.

Saving aqua isn't as easy as hopping into the realm of darkness and walking out with Her and Ansem the Wise. They would have to find a way there first.

Aqua doesn't have an apprentice. Sora will have to save Aqua first, then Aqua will lead them to C.O., and then it's the final showdown with Xehanort to get Terra back.

It was not the same ceremony as Terra but Kairi did touch her keyblade.

im just saying now, some people are like "oh, they wont be saved."

but it CLEARLY shows all the people that Sora has to save at the end. WITCH INCLUDS TERRA VENTUS AND AQUA >: l

ive gotten soooo much of "they wont be saved"

Just because Kairi touched the keyblade doesnt mean that she's an apprentice. Xehanort got his keyblade by himself, and he left and found himself a master. So that means Xehanort is a apprentice of himself then, huh?

Sora doesn't even know who the hell Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are. Sure, he saw them on the destiny islands once but he was four years old and probably wouldn't remember a random stranger at that age.

In order to save them he would have to find out who the heck they are, and many of the people who knew the trio had the classic KH amnesia and as a result can't remember very well.

Upon finding out who Terra, Ven and Aqua are it's not going to be simple rescuing them

Ven will probably be rescued by recreating Roxas who will then merge with Ven. Roxas is supposedly the only "nobody" with emotions (the reason why he is called a "special nobody") and for that to happen he would have to have a heart. The logical theory is that since Ven and Sora's hearts are combined, Ven's heart went into Roxas'.

Terra, well I don't know if it is even possible to rescue him.

Saving aqua isn't as easy as hopping into the realm of darkness and walking out with Her and Ansem the Wise. They would have to find a way there first.

if you ask me i think riku will save terra

Just because Kairi touched the keyblade doesnt mean that she's an apprentice. Xehanort got his keyblade by himself, and he left and found himself a master. So that means Xehanort is a apprentice of himself then, huh?

Then explain why did Namine end up in Castle Oblivion instead of Twilight Town.

First, Sora will have to go to the Dark Realm and save Aqua then he and Aqua will have to go to Castle Oblivion to awaken Ven, and finally, they'll probably have to release Terra's heart within Terranort

THIS MEANS that sora has to find CO and the realm of darkness again

I smell a Chain of Memories sequel. Isn't that just dandy?

On topic, the first thing that needs to happen is for the trio to remember TAV. I highly doubt they will go through their memories and be like, "O HAY, I REMEMBER DOES GUYS, LETS FIND DEM!" For some reason, I think KH3D will shed some light on that. I just have that feeling.

Then we need to choose the order of saving them. Ven can't be saved until Aqua is saved, and Terra is all over the place. So the order should be Aqua>Ven>Terra.

Sora will find a way to get to the Realm of Darkness to get to Aqua. Ven's and/or even Vanitas' help can get him there. I suspect that Ansem the Wise can be saved but won't remember anything.

Next is Ven, who should still be in the coma. Sora and Aqua will then travel to Castle Oblivion, where Aqua will show him the secret place where Ven is, that Xemnas could not find. Once there, Sora will release Ven's heart and then Ven will wake up. And then anything can happen from there.

Terra is tricky, but it makes sense. So Xemnas is eliminated, and Xehanort's Heartless should be destroyed by the Kingdom Heart Incoder. Which means Terra's original body should be brought back from there under Xehanort/Terranort. Sora, Aqua, and Ven then must fight him and bring back the old Terra. But that's not possible until the armor Terra joins back with his body. So they'll probably knock him out, and find the armor, eventually leading them to the Keyblade Graveyard and so on and so on.

But there's only one slight problem: Sora has to save other people too. That includes Roxas, Xion, Axel, Master Eraqus, Namine, Ansem the Wise, and maybe the entire Organization (human forms I should say). So they may need to be saved first or in a certain order to get to the three.

That's all I can think of for now.

How will Sora save Terra, Ventus and Aqua?I think that to save Aqua, Sora has to enter the realm of darkness, but I'm not sure about that...

I think the seven of light is.... Sora Riku Mickey Kiari Aqua Ventus and Roxas. Terra is gone until the second keyblade war is over.... And I think Namane will come back, too! I bet Xion is finished with the Kingdom Hearts act, even though Xion is an almost exact replica of Kiari, so the key blade was a dead give away.... I wonder what will happen to Kingdom Hearts after KH3?

Edited by Ian Cunningham

Here's how I see things happening in KH3:

Sora somehow enters the Realm of Darkness, finds Aqua and Ansem, Aqua tells Sora everything, they return to Radiant Garden where Aqua gets back her armor and original Keyblade and teaches Sora how to summon Keyblade armor, they go to Castle Oblivion to awaken Ventus, they have a hug-fest (don't ask why, I have a strong feeling that's going to happen to please the fangirls), and then during the battle between the 7 lights and 13 darknesses, when it's Terra's turn to fight, Xehanort's hold over him will somehow be broken by either Sora or Aqua (I'm guessing Aqua), Terra joins the side of the lights, and Xehanort eventually goes down for good.

That's my theory of what will happen. As for Roxas, Xion and Namine, that's anyone's guess.

You know, I always here people say that Aqua's going to be saved first but has anyone ever considered that's too easy and straight forward an assumption. This is what I think is going to happen: Everyone is going to get together and push CO into the dark realm. You with me? They push CO into the RoD, find Aqua, awaken Ven, and save them both at the same time. Then they put CO back where it was and turn it back into LoD.

Then explain why did Namine end up in Castle Oblivion instead of Twilight Town.

?

What does that have to do with Kairi not being Aqua's apprentice? Undergoing the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony isn't a binding contract between master and apprentice, it just passes down the ability and serves as a sort of "letter of recommendation" for a Keyblade. You don't have to serve as an apprentice to the person who bequeathed you and vice versa, Riku became a master without ever being trained and was even promoted before Terra. To a lesser extent is Ven who trained under MX for a while before being transferred over to ME. Aqua isn't obligated to be Kairi's master and at this point it would be moot.

All Nobodies are born in the Realm Inbetween. She could have been born in Twilight Town, Mysterious Tower, The Keyblade Graveyard, or any other between designated place.

From my understanding Namine wasn't even originally written to be a Nobody and it was something they changed later on when they needed to develop her further in KH2. I'm a little fuzzy on those particular details though.

My Theory:I think Sora could save Aqua because well, Mickey could help him since before since Mickey also worked with Aqua for a while in her part of BBS. Plus Sora knows who Aqua is (Riku could also help since he knows Aqua as well.)Sora could possibly save Terra by (Just a guess) in the keyblade war. In the secret message of KH3D DDD the secret message says "The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number." Which i guess means that Master Xehanort will be there, trying to forge the X-Blade since in Riku's part of DDD, he seen the real Organization XIII, so those will most definitly the 13 darknesses. I also possibly think since at the end of Aqua's part of BBS, Terranort would also be there, probably for the 13th darkness.As for Ventus, I have two theories: 1: If Sora already saved Aqua from the realm of darkness, he could receive help from Aqua with awakening Ventus.2: Sora has already been in Castle Oblivion once, so can't he just find it again? and find Ventus? I mean Sora is basiclly apart of Ventus afterall. Also if you agree with the term; Follow your heart. xD.That's my theory, May not be the best but i just gathered a bunch of info since i seen this topic.

Sora doesn't even know who the hell Ventus, Terra, and Aqua are. Sure, he saw them on the destiny islands once but he was four years old and probably wouldn't remember a random stranger at that age.In order to save them he would have to find out who the heck they are, and many of the people who knew the trio had the classic KH amnesia and as a result can't remember very well.Upon finding out who Terra, Ven and Aqua are it's not going to be simple rescuing themVen will probably be rescued by recreating Roxas who will then merge with Ven. Roxas is supposedly the only "nobody" with emotions (the reason why he is called a "special nobody") and for that to happen he would have to have a heart. The logical theory is that since Ven and Sora's hearts are combined, Ven's heart went into Roxas'.Terra, well I don't know if it is even possible to rescue him.Saving aqua isn't as easy as hopping into the realm of darkness and walking out with Her and Ansem the Wise. They would have to find a way there first.

Well lately i've been answering some peoples questions. They ask is Roxas Venets' nobody. I said the exact same thing you said. Roxas was made by Ventus so when Roxas was created Ventus' heart went into a part of ventus. This is why i say Ventus looks like Roxas. So I totally agree with you.

The King and Riku go to the RoD to rescue Aqua and Ansem. Meanwhile Sora, Donald, and Goofy go back to CO to wake up Ven. And for Terra I have no clue.