Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (The Roleplay)

-Musutafu, Japan (Boku No Hero Academia)-

Kotetsu struggled against the grip, but it wouldn't last long, as he was quickly released once Barnaby had kicked Snake high into the sky. "Atta boy, Bunny!" Kotetsu cheered, throwing his arms into the air as he watched Barnaby activate his thrusters and jump, his enhanced strength allowing him to jump higher than normal, reaching new heights. He jumped onto the roof of a building, before jumping from that, all while chasing Snake up in the sky. "I won't allow you to get out of this so easily!" Barnaby insisted, jumping right at Snake as he reached its highest point. Barnaby came up a few feet above Snake, just enough for him to fall on him. With that he spun, slamming one more powerful kick against Snake to send him crashing into the ground beneath. Unless this Snake had any tricks up his sleeves, Barnaby didn't matter in kicking him all over the place much like a soccer ball. Kotetsu paused from watching Barnaby to turning where the truck had landed against the building, causing part of the building to collapse as people from the inside ran out for their lives. "Oh no." Kotetsu ran over, quickly getting underneath the entrance and pushing the building upwards. As he struggled, he activated his NEXT power, his eyes glowing bright blue, using this to push the entrance wide open for the civilians to run out. With his power, for five minutes, not even this building would be a match for his strength.

Karakura Town - Akame

"Right," Akame gave a simple response to Franky before beginning to climb up the same path Franky took. She wasn't able to scale it as quickly as Franky did, but she did eventually make it to the top. She carefully approached the other group; luckily, she was really nimble, otherwise this trip wouldn't be very easy. She eventually made it over to the other battle, and immediately jumped to action. She aimed a slash at one of the Jack the Rippers, hoping to strike while it didn't see her.

City Z - Sarada

Sarada joined Boruto and the others on their way to the forest, and stopped when they came up to the giants. "They look even bigger up close..." Thankfully, it looked like the others were capable of defending themselves; the flying boy had managed to knock one over already. "Alright Boruto, let's do this!" Sarada exclaimed as she activated her Sharingan. She channeled chakra into her fist, jumped up as high as she could, and slammed her fist into one of the shorter giants' shins, planning to knock it off-balance. That seemed to be the best way to lower their guard.

Karakura Town - Akame

"Right," Akame gave a simple response to Franky before beginning to climb up the same path Franky took. She wasn't able to scale it as quickly as Franky did, but she did eventually make it to the top. She carefully approached the other group; luckily, she was really nimble, otherwise this trip wouldn't be very easy. She eventually made it over to the other battle, and immediately jumped to action. She aimed a slash at one of the Jack the Rippers, hoping to strike while it didn't see her.

"Right behind ya!" Franky was now up on top of a building high enough for him to get a good distanced shot at one of the creatures. He lifted his left arm into the air, his hand balled into a fist.

"WEAPONS LEFT!" His knuckles opened up and gun barrels pushed through. He then shot bullets at one of the creatures.

-------------------------

City Z 

"Alright Boruto, let's do this!" Sarada exclaimed as she activated her Sharingan. She channeled chakra into her fist, jumped up as high as she could, and slammed her fist into one of the shorter giants' shins, planning to knock it off-balance. That seemed to be the best way to lower their guard.

"Yeah!" Boruto charged up his Rasengan attack and followed Sarada into the air, hitting the Titan in the shin opposite to the one Sarada hit.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Musutafu, Japan

~Musutafu, Japan~

Hollow saw this thing coming as soon as Luffy inflated himself. He jumped over the semi truck with no trouble at all. Cracks formed as soon as he landed once again with a sound of a loud crash presumably caused by the truck crashing into a building. "Hoo-Hoo! Not bad. But it'll take a lot more than objects to break this body. Hoo-Hoo-Hoo!"

"That was a nice try, rubber-man, but our enemy seems to be too skilled for such a trick." Gray said after Hollow evaded the attack. But he still was impressed by Luffy's power and would have liked to know how he was able to do that.

He dug under the street ground and lifted up a large chunk of it and punch through it, sending a fast strong barrage of debris towards the brand new team of fighters!

Gray prepared himself to create a huge wall out of ice to defend them this time, but someone else was faster.

M, Japan

With a barrage of debris arriving Bobobo shouts: "I know just what to do!" He grabs ahold of Jelly and places him in front. "Jelly Shield!" Bobobo shouted. "Jelly what?!" Jelly screamed before the debris began bombarding him. Safe and sound, Bobobo exclaimed: "Glad that worked." "I feel pretty good." Don Patch added. "I'm not!" Jelly said in pain. Bobobo​: "Then you're gonna feel awful after this!" Bobobo grabs Jelly by the legs and throws him toward Hollow. "WHY?!" Jelly yelled as he flew towards the owl creature.

"Awesome! Are you also made out of rubber?" Luffy asked Jelly but before he could reply Jelly was already on his way to Hollow.

~City Z~

The Titan fell down due the attacks of Boruto and Sarada, but then began to crawl through despite those attacks.

Woah...So they some type of energy too...Amazing. An amazed Gohan thought seeing the two children fight one of the giants. But as his watched, the Titan he just knocked down grabbed him standing back quickly.

"Darn it! I was caught off guard. Let go of me!" The Demi-Saiyan demanded, struggling to break free of the giant's grip.

~Musutafu, Japan~

Hollow simply swatted away Jelly Jiggler as if he were a bug. The Gorilla-Owl then sprinted towards the group ready to punch BoBoBo first!

~Karakura Town~

The one Akame attacked went as planned, turning into another red orb. However, Franky's guns had no effect on the Jacks. The Jacks noticed the new faces and began to take strategy. Two of them attacked Akame while the other three went after Shun and Franky. One Jack jumped and attempted to slice Shun across the face while on his bird!

~Karakura Town~

Shortly after the bird managed to hit the creature, 5  more of these gathered around and surrounded him him.

Shun was about to act defensively, but fortunately for him, a cyborg and a swords-woman arrived to the area.

"Thanks for the help" The bird that Shun was about to charge towards one of the rippers, but one of the creatures attempted to slice Shun, who noticed it and quickly ordered the bird to dodge the attack. The bird tried to do so, but didn't manage to fully avoid the attack and the bird's wings got slightly hurt, which hurt its mobility. While the bird tried to retaliate the attack, Shun jumped and landed on the other bird, which charged towards one of the rippers, trying to cut it down.

~City Z~

When Killua arrived to the forest, he noticed several titans, with some titans that are bigger than the rest.

Killua, however, was not amazed nor scared by their size, and instead he was confident: Heh, this is gonna be easy...

Killua then used Thunderbolt on one of the titans, projecting a bolt of lightning from his hand, which hit the titan from the air, possibly stunning the titan. Killua then smiled at Gon, leaving the titan to him, after he used Thunderbolt on it, Killua knew what Gon would do in that situation. 

After that, a titan grabbed Gohan. Noticing that, Killua transformed his nails into claws, and got close to the titan that was grabbing Gohan. He focused a large part of his aura on his feet, and then jumped high enough to reach the hand that grabbed Gohan, Killua tried to cut the hand in order to free his friend.

~City Z~

The Titan fell down due the attacks of Boruto and Sarada, but then began to crawl through despite those attacks.

"Ha-ha! Take that, ya giant freak!" Boruto said.

"Darn it! I was caught off guard. Let go of me!" The Demi-Saiyan demanded, struggling to break free of the giant's grip.

"Oh man, more trouble. Let's help him out, Sarada!"

------------

~Karakura Town~

"Thanks for the help"

"No problem! But--!"

Franky's guns had no effect on the Jacks. The Jacks noticed the new faces and began to take strategy. Two of them attacked Akame while the other three went after Shun and Franky.

"Uh, never mind, I'll tell you later!" Seeing as one of the Jacks was after Shun, Franky focused on taking out the other two Jacks at the same time. He brought both of his hands forward to launch another attack. "This time I'll blow you away! FRANKYYYY--"

In a flash, a streak of blue sliced through both of the Jacks.

"The Hell was that?" Adjusting his sunglasses, Franky saw his newfound ally upon his landing on the rooftop adjacent to the one he was standing on: a young boy with a sword, pointy ears, and a tail. His body was engulfed in blue flames.

The boy turned around, sword in hand and looking particularly cocky. "Good thing I showed up when I did! Now you guys got someone to even the odds!"

"What the Hell, kid?! I was just about to take those two things down in one shot! You ruined my moment!" Franky said.

"What?! I just saved you and that's the thanks I get?!" Rin said. "What are you anyway, some kind of overgrown surfer?!"

"As if! You're looking a true blue cyborg shipwright over here!"

"Wait... cyborg?" Rin stood in awe. "That's soooo cool! Does that mean you got cool weapons and mecha parts and stuff like that?!"

Franky brightened up at Rin's response. "Well well, finally, someone with taste. But you can admire me later kid, we're in the middle of a fight!"

M, Japan

"Why does this always happen to me?!"  Jelly screamed after being swatted by Hollow.  "That didn't work huh..."  Bobobo mumbled before receiving the punch in the gut.  He let out a disgruntled "Oof!" upon impact.  ​Now that felt familiar.​  Bobobo thought.  Instead of falling back he retaliates with a right hook to Hollow's face.  Bobobo jumps back and shouts:  "Super Fist of the Nose-Hair:  Cobra Strike!"  One strand of nose-hair extends out of Bobobo's nostrils and lashes against Hollow's torso.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

~City Z~

The Titan fell down due the attacks of Boruto and Sarada, but then began to crawl through despite those attacks.Woah...So they some type of energy too...Amazing. An amazed Gohan thought seeing the two children fight one of the giants. But as his watched, the Titan he just knocked down grabbed him standing back quickly.

"Darn it! I was caught off guard. Let go of me!" The Demi-Saiyan demanded, struggling to break free of the giant's grip.~Musutafu, Japan~

Hollow simply swatted away Jelly Jiggler as if he were a bug. The Gorilla-Owl then sprinted towards the group ready to punch BoBoBo first!~Karakura Town~

The one Akame attacked went as planned, turning into another red orb. However, Franky's guns had no effect on the Jacks. The Jacks noticed the new faces and began to take strategy. Two of them attacked Akame while the other three went after Shun and Franky. One Jack jumped and attempted to slice Shun across the face while on his bird!

~Serena/Sailor moon~

~City Z~

As she found the others, she Saw Gohan who's being grabbed by one of the Titans while Killua was trying to save him. She looks at the Titans, was scared of them but, have to stay focus and help the others. "I gotta help him out!" She said as she used her fingers to grab her tiara.

MOON TIARA MAGIC!!!!

She throws it at the Titan's arm.

~Serena/Sailor moon~

~City Z~

As she found the others, she Saw Gohan who's being grabbed by one of the Titans while Killua was trying to save him. She looks at the Titans, was scared of them but, have to stay focus and help the others. "I gotta help him out!" She said as she used her fingers to grab her tiara.

MOON TIARA MAGIC!!!!

She throws it at the Titan's arm.

"Huh? Whoa!" The surprise appearance of the seemingly magical girl halted Boruto's movement.

"I guess we have more people on our team that I thought!"

~City Z (Forest)~

The Titan's arm fell onto the ground after Killua's attack. Gohan was fairly surprised by Killua's method of attacking. Again, these unfamiliar abilities shown by these new faces were something didn't fail to amaze him. "Woah! Thanks Killua!" Gohan thanked as he got free from the giant's grip and floated in the air. As he was looking down, he saw a familiar girl throwing a energy-covered tiara at a Titan's arm, which was a success in cutting it off. Wait...That's Serena! Even she has powers? Woah...Just how people are out there with these kinds of abilities besides me, my dad, Mr. Piccolo, and even Vegeta...? Gohan then began to look around. But if those guys are that powerful, then I bet...

"First comes Rock...."

Gon was standing on a tree branch, charging his Nen and targeting the Titan that Killua shocked. Orange aura surrounded his fist while in his hand.

"Rock...Paper..."

He then leaped towards the Titan still charging his aura.

We can chop off the limbs of these things and knock them down. But even if we do, they don't seem to mind at all. It's like they don't feel it and keep going. The arms and legs seem effective, but still, not dealing any heavy damage. Plus, they don't leak any blood. We've tried the limbs. What I'm going to go for...Is the neck.

"SCISSORS!!!"

A blade of orange aura formed on Gon's fingers as he was heading towards his target. He yelled as his blade was swinging at the precise location of his attack. 

"HAAAH!!"

Slash!

Red liquid splat out of the neck of the Titan. The Titan roared as it fell down and started to evaporate.

So that's it!

Gon landed down on a branch on his feet. The orange blade faded away from his fingers. With a loud voice he yelled:

"AIM FOR THE NECK YOU GUYS!!"

~Musutafu, Japan~

Hollow got hit in the face by BoBoBo's retaliation, taking a few steps back. However, he was able to evade some of his nosehair attacks and even caught the hair! "Hoo-Hoo-Hoo! Nice try." He tugged on Bobobo's nose hair, bringing Bobobo to him and planning to uppercut him with his left fist.

A figure with a large scorpion like tail was watching from above. She seemed to be fairly enjoying the fight, but she had the itch to fight as well.

~Karakura Town~

One Jack blocked the bird's claws from getting to him, landing back on the ground and hissing at Shun. Another Jack leaped towards Franky attempting to slice the cyborg! 

Akame - Karakura Town

Two more? This isn't a problem. Akame ducked out of the way of one the Jack's leaping claw attacks, then thrust Murasame upwards into its chest. The other came barreling straight at her, but Akame pulled Murasame out of the one that was now dying and swung it around to use it as a shield. It protected her from the attack, but turned into another red orb afterwards. It seems that all of them turn into that weird thing when they're killed... The remaining Jack seemed much more alert towards Akame's abilities. It moved forward with a flurry of quick attacks, trying to prevent Akame from having an open to attack. She weaved out of the way of its attacks, although its claws did cut her arms and torso a few times. She grit her teeth and eventually found an opening; she jumped further back to make some distance. "I'll bury you!" Akame ran to the Jack and used her own combo attack: three slashes were enough to turn it into a red orb like the others. She turned her attention towards Franky, only to see that there was someone else with him. "Who's that...?" she muttered, but before she could ask, another Jack leaped at Franky. "Look out!" she called, and tried moving closer in case Franky needed backup.

Sarada - City Z Forests

"Right!" Sarada was about to help Gohan, but Killua managed to get to him first. "Looks like he's safe... So, we're targeting the necks? Boruto, I'll work on distracting them, you finish them off afterwards!" She approached the one that her and Boruto had knocked down earlier; to prevent it from getting back up, she jumped over towards it and aimed a chakra-infused punch right at its forehead. "Cha!"

M, Japan

"Oh..." was all Bobobo could say before he got tugged in by Hollow.  He was flying in head first to the uppercut.  But Bobobo tucks in his arms and straightens his legs.  Bobobo:  "Don Patch, a little assistance."  Don Patch​:  "If you say so."  Don Patch runs in after Bobobo and delivers a double-kick push to the feet.  Moving faster now, Bobobo had seven more nose hair come out and wrap around his own head.  ​Bobobo​:  "Fist of the Nose-Hair:  Torpedo Tackle!"  Somewhat resembling a torpedo Bobobo flies toward Hollow. 

~City Z (Forest)~

Gon landed down on a branch on his feet. The orange blade faded away from his fingers. With a loud voice he yelled:

"AIM FOR THE NECK YOU GUYS!!"

"Boruto, I'll work on distracting them, you finish them off afterwards!" She approached the one that her and Boruto had knocked down earlier; to prevent it from getting back up, she jumped over towards it and aimed a chakra-infused punch right at its forehead. "Cha!"

"Right! This time, I'll throw in a couple more doses of strength too! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Boruto crossed his hands into a hand seal, a puff of smoke and two identical clones appearing by his side.

All three Borutos charged up a Rasengan in a manner similar to before, and following suit once more, they all leaped forward and drove their attacks into the upper, lower, and middle of the giant monster's throat.

------------

Another Jack leaped towards Franky attempting to slice the cyborg! 

"Look out!" [Akame] called, and tried moving closer in case Franky needed backup.

"Yeah look out Robo Guy!" Rin said. He readied his sword and prepared himself to strike in the same vein as Akame.

"Huh?" The Jack prowling Franky came into his sights. Franky smirked. "Don't worry about me, kids! After that last attack bombed, I'm way too fired up to let another one whiff this time!" Franky then leaped forward to meet the Jack midair.

"FRANKY IRON BOXING!!" Franky yelled, engaging in a barrage of strong boxing punches, haymakers, and uppercuts, unleashing all of his raw energy into one single swoop, ending his combo by driving his right fist into the Jack's stomach and sending him straight forward like a bullet exiting the barrel of a gun until it finally evaporated into a red orb like the others before it.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Musutafu, Japan

"What strange kind of magic do you guys have?" Gray asked when he saw Bobobo's nose hair attack. He still thought he was in Earth Land, but in a city he hasn't been before.

Luffy on the other hand was simply amazed by all the strong people around him, and when Bobobo initiated his torpedo-like attack his eyes turned into huge sparkles. "WOAH! THAT'S AMAZING!"

Suddenly he felt a presence of someone else, someone who seemed to be quite strong. His face got serious again and he shouted "Hey! Why don't you come on down?", while looking directly at where the person with the scorpion like tail was.

~Son Goten~

~Musutafu, Japan~

As the fight continues, he decided to turned into a Super Saiyan. He begin to focus and then his hair changed color into golden blonde. All of the sudden, he sensed another person's presence, and this one was quite strong. After Luffy looks towards at where the unknown person was, Goten looks as well. "who are you?!" He asked.

-Musutafu, Japan (Boku No Hero Academia)-

Barnaby looked down at Snake. He had pretty much kicked him like a soccer ball until now he lay in a crater on the pavement. "Are you finished, Bunny?!" Kotetsu asked. Barnaby turned, his eyes widening once he saw Kotetsu holding the building's entrance from collapsing on itself. "Kotetsu!" "Don't worry about me! Scan the area and see if there's anyone trapped in there!" Kotetsu insisted, grunting as he concentrated all of his strength on the task at hand. Barnaby quickly scanned the first few floors for any sign of life. "There are none. You can let go, Kotetsu!" Barnaby said. Kotetsu grunted, pushing the entrance up one more time before throwing himself forward, allowing the building entrance to collapse behind him. Barnaby helped him up to his feet. "You alright?" Barnaby asked. Kotetsu nodded, standing up. "I'm fine." Kotetsu said with a smirk. "You took care of that snake, huh?" "Yes. But it is not over yet." Barnaby said as he pointed where Goten went and then back at the other group. "Oh great." Kotetsu sighed. "I'll help that group. You help the kid up there?" Kotetsu asked. "Got it. I only have 2 minutes left." Barnaby said as he jumped high into the air, making his way from roof to roof to where Goten was at. 

~City Z~

The Ninjas' attacks proved to be successful as the Titan turned into skin and bones and finally evaporated. Gohan was utterly fascinated by all of their powers. Again, why hasn't he or anyone seen them around Earth? There was no time for questioning or staring in awe. The Saiyan boy shook his head to regain focus. "Aim at the necks. Okay. Time to kick it up notch!"

Gohan's hair and clothes slowly waved not because of the wind, but his energy. His Ki kept building up as the seconds went by. In moments...

"HAAH!"

Yellow aura surrounded his body. His hair glowed yellow as his eyes went greenish-blue. His power was greater than before.
"Let's see how these giants like a Super Saiyan!" He flew towards a bigger Titan as full speed. In only a matter of time, Gohan went through the Titan's neck, killing off one more!

Gon's fascination couldn't be any more higher. Super Saiyan's, Chakra, a blonde haired girl that also had powers, how much more unknown techniques does he not know yet? "Woah..." He blinked and faced another 7 Meter Titan. "Looks like you're up next."

"Come on guys! 3 down, only 4 more to go! Let's do this!" Gohan yelled out from above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLqUADUNZ0

~Musutafu, Japan~

Hollow didn't have anytime to dodge this attack. He was being drilled across the crumbling concrete ground sliding across. As soon as Bobobo stopped, Hollow slowly got up after taking so much damage. But before he could say another word, the female scorpion-human hybrid appeared in front of him.
"M-My Queen!" Hollow exclaimed. The "Queen" smirked, then used her tail to swat Hollow away up into the sky! The muscular owl went away with a "ding!" in the blue setting.
"Such a pathetic bunch." She chuckled and grinned mischievously. "My name is Zazan, but you shall call me Queen." She introduced herself.

~Karakura Town~

The Jack that was hissing suddenly got slashed and turned into another red orb. "Thought it was about time to make an entrance." It was the 'Totem Jack' that slashed the smaller one. "If you want to know where the girl is, she's right over there." Jack pointed to the building on the right, where the red-hared, school clothed Haru would be sitting on the edge smiling and waving. "Hi Mr. Shun! Mr. Jack was nice enough to put Haru here!" She said happily.
"I saw one of the little guys catch her and put her there. Though I did order them to do that." He raised his hand and all the red orbs that were left lying around. They all swirled around his hand and combined into one orb. Jack grasped it...And ate it. As he swallowed it, a short burst of strong energy released from his body. "There we are. Now we're cooking." The Jack snickered as he was looking at his claws. "See, I may have been more powerful than these guys before, but now...Let's say I'm about 5x stronger than the ones you just fought. Heh." He said with a small chuckle. He then looked up at the group before him. "But...I'm a generous guy in all honesty. Not holding anymore tricks. Though I do have a deal." He raised his hand, holding up one finger. "I'll give you guys a chance to fight me head on. Doesn't matter how. If you beat me, I'll give you a little clue on what's going on here so you aren't completely mindless. However...If you lose, I'll have myself a feast by eating your souls, including the girl's soul." He stated. Jack extended his claw in the form of a handshake. "So...We have a deal?"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Musutafu, Japan

When Zazan swat Hollow up into the sky with her tail Luffy suddenly got mad. "Hey! Why did you do that? Wasn't that guy your friend?" He really hated it when someone treated their friends like shit, even if it was just a subordinate. "And I don't care what kind of queen you wanna be, as long as I will become the Pirate King!"

"Another one? Where are you guys coming from, and why are you even attacking us?" Gray complained when he saw Zazan appearing. That she attacked her own subordinate didn't bother him that much though, cause it only meant less work for him.

M, Japan

Bobobo stood up and shook his head.  He sees Hollow getting back up himself.  "Hm.  You can still stand. But this next technique ought to finish you."  Bobobo said while his nose-hair was wiggling.  But a scorpion-woman joined the fray before he could attack.  And she flung Hollow away as if he was nothing.  "Well that wasn't very nice."  Bobobo stated while retracting his nose-hair. 

​"Leave this one to me Bobobo.  I know how to handle these royalty types."  Don Patch said.  Not objecting, Bobobo lets him walk on by.  Don Patch stopped when he just a few inches in front of Zazan.  Don Patch​:  "A gift for her majesty!"  Don Patch presents to Zazan a box of faulty crowns and tiaras that could fall apart at any second.  ​Don Patch​:  "Here you go!  Some fake crowns for a fake kingdom!"

~City Z~

Killua was happy that his attempt to rescue Gohan succeeded:"No problem!" 

Killua heard Gon's advice:"Aim to the neck? Got that!" Well, this should be easy for an assassin...

He noticed that Gohan's hair-colour changed. "Man, you are full of those weird techniques!"

Killua walked silently, as he tried to sneak behind one of the titans' back, and focused his Nen in his legs again, this time he attempted to jump as high as the titan's neck. When he reached the neck, he tried to stab the titan on his neck using his claws.

~Karakura Town~

Shun was about to do something about the hissing Reaper, but was the Totem Jack beat him to it and slashed the Reaper instead.

He was shocked when he saw that Haru failed to escape, smiling at her, but the girl's naivety surprised him greatly: Mr. Jack?! She is so naive that he managed to make her trust him that much? 

After Shun heard the offer, the bird he was on descended to the ground, as he started to speak to the rest of the team: "He could be lying, but I believe it is worth the shot. I accept the terms!"

Shun then returned the 3 identical cards on his duel disk back to his Extra Deck, dismissing the birds. This was not a sign of a surrender however- he was ready to summon a different monster. Shun didn't want to summon the bird before the fight begins, since he didn't want the Totem Jack to know what he was planning.

M, Japan

Bobobo stood up and shook his head.  He sees Hollow getting back up himself.  "Hm.  You can still stand. But this next technique ought to finish you."  Bobobo said while his nose-hair was wiggling.  But a scorpion-woman joined the fray before he could attack.  And she flung Hollow away as if he was nothing.  "Well that wasn't very nice."  Bobobo stated while retracting his nose-hair. 

​"Leave this one to me Bobobo.  I know how to handle these royalty types."  Don Patch said.  Not objecting, Bobobo lets him walk on by.  Don Patch stopped when he just a few inches in front of Zazan.  Don Patch​:  "A gift for her majesty!"  Don Patch presents to Zazan a box of faulty crowns and tiaras that could fall apart at any second.  ​Don Patch​:  "Here you go!  Some fake crowns for a fake kingdom!"

~Musutafu, Japan~

Zazan's response did not seem appealing from the look on her face by Don Patch's action. Her face grimaced at the sight and words "Fake" multiple times. In other words...

"DO NOT MOCK ME!!!"

...She was ticked off. Zazan made a roundhouse kick towards Don Patch in the face to the right, displeased by what he did.

M, Japan

"GYAAAAAAA!"  Don Patch yells as he gets blown away by Zazan's kick.  Just then Jelly Jiggler was seen jogging his way back to the group.  "Whew.  Finally made it back."  He states.  Unfortunately for him Don Patch slams into his body upon getting close.  "UARGH!!"  Jelly blurts outs.  The two of them then crash into a nearby car.  Nobody was inside, but the duo were seeing stars.

"Hey!  Nobody does that to my friends but me!"  Bobobo furiously shouts.  He places the index and middle finger of both hands on his forehead.  "Fist of Nostril Knockout!!"  Six nose-hair strands rush out of Bobobo's nose to strike Zazan's face.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Musutafu, Japan

Seeing how Don Patch got kicked away Luffy knew that Zazan wasn't as weak as the two guys before her.

"Guess I shouldn't hold back here." He said and was about to initiate his next move when Gray put a hand on his shoulder. "Wait, rubber-man. Let me handle this, it's safer to attack from the distance."

And with that Gray slammed his right fist onto his left palm and said "Ice-Make: Cannon!" Suddenly several cannons out of ice appeared next to him and Luffy.

"Have fun with this, "Queen"." The cannons then began to shoot their ammunition at Zazan, which consisted of the debris Hollow has created earlier.

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

After Sailor Moon used her Moon Tiara Magic to throw it at one of the Titans's arm, another Titan appeared behind her, running towards her. She turned around and screams fearfully as she runs away from it. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! YOU CAN'T EAT ME, I TASTED AWFUL!!!!" She shouted at the Titan. It's getting faster and faster to grab her. Sailor Moon then saw her tiara on the grass and picks it up, preparing to throwing it again.

MOON TIARA MAGIC!!!

~Son Goten~

~Musutafu, Japan~

Goten then begin to do Kamehameha. His powers was building up as he placed his foot way back to his other one and had his hands together as a blue orb of energy appeared between his hands.

Kamekame-HA!

He released it and goes toward to Zazan.