Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups (Closed) The Keyblade Master Raising Project! (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Name: Sora
Username: Reconnect

Appearance:
11176230_1458024874521753_1113217479_n.j

kingdom_hearts_3___sora_render__new_cost

Weapon: Kingdom Key

Abilities: Balanced in Strength, Speed, and Defense, but only at an intermediate level.

Special Power: Flowmotion

Personality: Sora is a social, outgoing, and uplifting member of society. He's all about helping people. While he's not the smartest lad on the block, he is one with a lot of heart. A good listener and motivator, Sora is someone everyone can rely on. Tells a lot of jokes that aren't really all that funny, but will at least make you chuckle. Sleepy, forgetful, and gullible! He also knows when to relax and when to get to work or play.

Bio: While Sora lots of times enjoys sleeping, he does try to get himself involved with local gatherings. If something were going on in town, Sora would try to help or participate. Sora grew up an average life, loving parents, a nice home, okay grades. He never really had a problem with anyone; at school, he was pretty popular, and tried his best to get to know most of his classmates. Sora spent most of his childhood growing up on an Island, which he tries to visit every now and again. He got into the App at a pretty early stage in the game, so he was one of the first people who received the notification allowing him to accept the upgrade. Now he tries his best to keep the monsters at bay, while trying to balance a good amount of rest!

Name: Sora

Username: Reconnect

Appearance:

11176230_1458024874521753_1113217479_n.j

kingdom_hearts_3___sora_render__new_cost

Weapon: Kingdom Key

Abilities: Balanced in Strength, Speed, and Defense, but only at an intermediate level.

Special Power: Flowmotion

Personality: Sora is a social, outgoing, and uplifting member of society. He's all about helping people. While he's not the smartest lad on the block, he is one with a lot of heart. A good listener and motivator, Sora is someone everyone can rely on. Tells a lot of jokes that aren't really all that funny, but will at least make you chuckle. Sleepy, forgetful, and gullible! He also knows when to relax and when to get to work or play.

Bio: While Sora lots of times enjoys sleeping, he does try to get himself involved with local gatherings. If something were going on in town, Sora would try to help or participate. Sora grew up an average life, loving parents, a nice home, okay grades. He never really had a problem with anyone; at school, he was pretty popular, and tried his best to get to know most of his classmates. Sora spent most of his childhood growing up on an Island, which he tries to visit every now and again. He got into the App at a pretty early stage in the game, so he was one of the first people who received the notification allowing him to accept the upgrade. Now he tries his best to keep the monsters at bay, while trying to balance a good amount of rest!

Accepted! We're all good to go, but Sabre hasn't been on in the past few days. I don't know if Sabre is stil going to participate, so I'll give Sabre a little bit more time before we start

Sorry for the delay, but post up.

No prob!

I actually finished my sheet for Ava!

~Character Sheet~

Name: Ava

Username: Foreteller_Vulpes

Appearance:

High-Quality-Thick-font-b-Short-b-font-W

gallery_61815_1555_19484.jpg

Weapon: Ava Foreteller’s Keyblade

Abilities: She wields the power of light, which she could use to temporarily blind her enemies.

Special Power: Dandelion’s Wish- She has the ability to buff her allies and heal them.

Personality: Kind and caring, Ava just wants to make the world a better place. She loves helping others out and overall being a peace keeper among her friends. She would much rather have everyone work together than fight against one another. She is also very obedient to her elders. She also adores cute animals.

Bio: Ava lived a selfless life- since she was a little girl, Ava was always kind. She’d help her classmates with her homework and take care of the class pet, Chirithy the hampster. She even nursed a sick squirrel back to health with the help of her caring yet silly father. When her father died, Ava felt lost. Luckily she was blessed with her best friend Invi. Now that they're older, Ava stays very close to her. When the Kingdom Hearts phone game came out, Ava joined right along with Invi and became a high ranking veteran alongside her. Now that more wielders are joining the ranks with the upgrade, Ava made it a point to try to maintain friendly contact with the newcomers and keep the peace amongst them all. As a result, she suggested the wielders to have a district system in the city so no one would fight over Lux. She used to volunteer for an orphanage but has since quit due to something she can't bare to talk about.

Hey just a quick question; I was wondering if you think it'd be cool if Ava and Invi were sisters? I think that would be cute and fun.

Also considering Ava's special was the same as Kairi, I changed Kairi's special in her character sheet for her to be able to summon plants as well as control them.

Hey just a quick question; I was wondering if you think it'd be cool if Ava and Invi were sisters? I think that would be cute and fun.

That is exactly what I had in mind for Ava and Invi. I think Ava's bright personality and desire to have people work together makes a nice counter point to Invi's suspicious and reserved tendencies.

No prob!

I actually finished my sheet for Ava!

~Character Sheet~

Name: Ava

Username: Foreteller_Vulpes

Appearance:

High-Quality-Thick-font-b-Short-b-font-W

gallery_61815_1555_19484.jpg

Weapon: Ava Foreteller’s Keyblade

Abilities: She wields the power of light, which she could use to temporarily blind her enemies.

Special Power: Dandelion’s Wish- She has the ability to buff her allies and heal them.

Personality: Kind and caring, Ava just wants to make the world a better place. She loves helping others out and overall being a peace keeper among her friends. She would much rather have everyone work together than fight against one another. She is also very obedient to her elders. She also adores cute animals.

Bio: Ava lived a selfless life- since she was a little girl, Ava was always kind. She’d help her classmates with her homework and take care of the class pet, Chirithy the hampster. She even nursed a sick squirrel back to health with the help of her caring yet silly father. When her father died, Ava felt lost. Luckily she was blessed with her best friend Invi. Now that they're older, Ava stays very close to her. When the Kingdom Hearts phone game came out, Ava joined right along with Invi and became a high ranking veteran alongside her. Now that more wielders are joining the ranks with the upgrade, Ava made it a point to try to maintain friendly contact with the newcomers and keep the peace amongst them all. As a result, she suggested the wielders to have a district system in the city so no one would fight over Lux. She used to volunteer for an orphanage but has since quit due to something she can't bare to talk about.

Also considering Ava's special was the same as Kairi, I changed Kairi's special in her character sheet for her to be able to summon plants as well as control them.

Accepted! :P

~Character Sheet~
Name: Eclaire
Username: Lightning.Savior
Appearance:

300x260xThat-Final-Fantasy-and-Louis-Vui

image022_S.jpg
Weapon: Crimson Blitz
Abilities:

Electromaster: Can utilize electricity. This includes moving at extreme speeds (almost the speed of light)..

Special Power:

Weapon Dimension Heimdall: Can deploy multiple weapons from HEIMDALL, from spears to swords. Only a small handful have any different attributes.
Personality:

Calm, collected, and a bit cold. She does what she has to and not much else. She doesn't open up to others...usually. She is extremely protective, which can be bad at times.
Bio: The elder sister Sera, Eclaire is the provider. With their parents gone, she was forced to work a full time job and take online classes to keep up. Sadly, her only real free time she had was breaks at work, leading her to play a mobile game for fun. When she got the notice, she didn't know what to do...she still doesn't. All she knows is that Xion needs help, and her protective instincts have entered overdrive.

WIP: Because Im spending too much time reading TVTropes at 5:30 AM.

~Character Sheet~

Name: Xion
Username: Fourteenth.Vector
Appearance:

b08fc85f0a924c395d8e744ef5ff2cbd.jpg

-Org13 Coat-
Weapon:

Kingdom Key
Abilities:

Light Magic
Special Power:

Final Vector: Heaven's Cry - 358/2 Days armor (minus helmet and huge size). Unfortunately has the added BERSERK effect if overused, which could lead to full on 358/2 Days boss battle.
Personality: Shy yet thoughtful, Xion is a bit awkward when it comes to social interactions, and as such tends to stick close to either Namine or Lighting. She is somewhat able to interact with Kairi, but otherwise - beyond Roxas and Lea - she's not very good with talking.
Bio: An orphan girl with really no where to go, Xion was taken in by Eclaire out of pity. Over time she has grown close to her savior, close enough that some people wonder what happens at home.

Serah says nothing.

~Character Sheet~

Name: Namine
Username: Memory.Witch
Appearance:

3110931937_1_3_gEVnzezF.jpg

NamineVsMomiji.png

Weapon: Enfolded Fate
Abilities:

Keywing - Summons multiple Keyblades of Light to use to fight. Gives buffs such as speed, flight, and beamspam.
Special Power:

Memorized Chains: Upon contact, Namine can break a memory chain, causing confusion. The danger of this power is that, if used over time, can lead to permanent brain damage to whoever she is using it on.
Personality: More socially adept than Xion, Namine is outgoing but lonely, prone to wanting friends and doing whatever she can to do so, even if that isn't the best idea.
Bio: Xion's half-sister and roommate, Namine had already been living with the Farrons when Xion was found. Reunited with a sister she didn't know she had, Namine has welcomed her sister into her room, going as far as giving her more room than she wanted. The two get along well, with Namine helping Xion socially as needed. Namine has a big crush on Roxas, and seems to push Xion at a certain someone.

Edited by Sabre Lily

Okay guys quick announcement;

I wanted to know if we could get the roleplay going a bit more? I know everyone has their busy lives, which I completely understand. I'm not asking to post 24/7, but if you guys can post every couple days or whatnot that'd be great. Obviously if you just posted that's okay, but if it's your turn please do try to post when you can. That is all ^_^

Again, if you have your own lives to attend to, that's perfectly fine.

If it's not too late, I'd love if I could join. :)

~Character Sheet~
Name: Braig
Username: Freeshooter02
Appearance:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821204937/villains/images/0/05/Braig.png
Avatar Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZIKxScSfNP6Kx_cIcR8DKRgzzEQ1I65CoTTGDSiia6QvaKHYq8g
Weapon: End of Pain
Abilities: Speed and agility. Prefers ranged magic.  
Special Power: Lock-On (strike raid that doesn't miss)
Personality: Sarcastic and competitive. Likes a challenge, but hates to lose. He thinks he is much funnier than he actually is. 
Bio: Braig took on the role of Warrior of Light for the game of it. He knew he could get to the top of the Lux ranking charts, so he started playing pretty regularly. He was climbing the ranks when he was offered a real keyblade, and he jumped at the thought of the challenge real keyblade fights could pose. When the black robe fluttered on over his street clothes and an eyepatch appeared over his left eye, he called in for some vacation time in work. He had a new leaderboard to dominate, and this on would take more time.

~Character Sheet~
Name: "Young Nort" Xehanort

Username: Darkness13
Appearance:http://orig10.deviantart.net/7a62/f/2014/029/d/d/young_xehanort_by_schokolate-d749w73.png
Avatar Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/YihhTra.jpg

Weapon: Young Xehanort's Keyblade
Abilities: Nothing special, other than his sword beams.
Special Power: Sword Beams
Personality: Nort is a cold, dry person. Well liked for his intelligence and athleticism, he really has very few endearing qualities. Calculating and seemingly emotionless, he sits in the background and offers his cold and humorless comments to his friends.
Bio: Nort is currently starting his college career in engineering. He has always done what he felt was most efficient in becoming successful, not often considering what would make his happiest. Much to his bewilderment, some of his classmates took to him, and while hanging out with his newfound friends they all got into playing the new phone game together. His natural skill must have attracted someone because he was offered a real keyblade. He accepted although he wasn't sure why. He didn't much care about "fighting crime", but nonetheless, he donned the mantle of a warrior and began to refine his keyblade skills. 

(for some reason i wasn't able to post the images displayed, something about the extension, so i linked them instead.)

If it's not too late, I'd love if I could join. :)

~Character Sheet~

Name: Braig

Username: Freeshooter02

Appearance:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821204937/villains/images/0/05/Braig.png

Avatar Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZIKxScSfNP6Kx_cIcR8DKRgzzEQ1I65CoTTGDSiia6QvaKHYq8g

Weapon: End of Pain

Abilities: Speed and agility. Prefers ranged magic.

Special Power: Lock-On (strike raid that doesn't miss)

Personality: Sarcastic and competitive. Likes a challenge, but hates to lose. He thinks he is much funnier than he actually is.

Bio: Braig took on the role of Warrior of Light for the game of it. He knew he could get to the top of the Lux ranking charts, so he started playing pretty regularly. He was climbing the ranks when he was offered a real keyblade, and he jumped at the thought of the challenge real keyblade fights could pose. When the black robe fluttered on over his street clothes and an eyepatch appeared over his left eye, he called in for some vacation time in work. He had a new leaderboard to dominate, and this on would take more time.

~Character Sheet~

Name: "Young Nort" Xehanort

Username: Darkness13

Appearance:http://orig10.deviantart.net/7a62/f/2014/029/d/d/young_xehanort_by_schokolate-d749w73.png

Avatar Appearance:http://i.imgur.com/YihhTra.jpg

Weapon: Young Xehanort's Keyblade

Abilities: Nothing special, other than his sword beams.

Special Power: Sword Beams

Personality: Nort is a cold, dry person. Well liked for his intelligence and athleticism, he really has very few endearing qualities. Calculating and seemingly emotionless, he sits in the background and offers his cold and humorless comments to his friends.

Bio: Nort is currently starting his college career in engineering. He has always done what he felt was most efficient in becoming successful, not often considering what would make his happiest. Much to his bewilderment, some of his classmates took to him, and while hanging out with his newfound friends they all got into playing the new phone game together. His natural skill must have attracted someone because he was offered a real keyblade. He accepted although he wasn't sure why. He didn't much care about "fighting crime", but nonetheless, he donned the mantle of a warrior and began to refine his keyblade skills.

(for some reason i wasn't able to post the images displayed, something about the extension, so i linked them instead.)

Yeah that happens sometimes. I certainly wasn't expecting this! We have a lot of characters, but since you made wonderful character sheets I'm going to accept you~

Also I didn't think I'd need to do this, but since you posted I'm going to close sign ups now. Guide you're free to post!

Okay guys quick announcement;

I wanted to know if we could get the roleplay going a bit more? I know everyone has their busy lives, which I completely understand. I'm not asking to post 24/7, but if you guys can post every couple days or whatnot that'd be great. Obviously if you just posted that's okay, but if it's your turn please do try to post when you can. That is all ^_^

Again, if you have your own lives to attend to, that's perfectly fine.

Sorry for my slow posting. I'm having this weird block when it comes to writing for this RP that I'm trying to get a handle on. I want to keep going, but I'm not exactly sure how fast I can go with this block. If you are okay with me trying to work through this, I'll keep plugging away at it. Now, if you would rather streamline the posting process, I can back out to keep from holding y'all back.

Yeah that happens sometimes. I certainly wasn't expecting this! We have a lot of characters, but since you made wonderful character sheets I'm going to accept you~

Also I didn't think I'd need to do this, but since you posted I'm going to close sign ups now. Guide you're free to post!

You don't need to make exceptions for me Aqua. If the RP is too full I totally get it. I'll ceartainly post if you're sure, but if you'd prefer to keep the characters where they are just say so, I won't be upset

You don't need to make exceptions for me Aqua. If the RP is too full I totally get it. I'll ceartainly post if you're sure, but if you'd prefer to keep the characters where they are just say so, I won't be upset

No you're fine. I actually like your characters too because we needed some evil ones. Hold on, I'm gonna PM you.

Sorry for my slow posting. I'm having this weird block when it comes to writing for this RP that I'm trying to get a handle on. I want to keep going, but I'm not exactly sure how fast I can go with this block. If you are okay with me trying to work through this, I'll keep plugging away at it. Now, if you would rather streamline the posting process, I can back out to keep from holding y'all back.

Oh no! You're fine. Everyone is posting at their own pace which is okay. I'm just saying if its your turn to post to try to.