Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX [Spoilers] The traitor was reveled.

It's MoM and Luxu, part of the lost page says that the one who bears the sigil is the traitor and guess who has the sigil:

tumblr_oa0ed4Y7vr1vx77uyo1_1280.png

tumblr_okqxr5rMt71vx77uyo1_1280.png

MoM annnd Luxu.

(skip to 17:55)

(skip to 3:40)

There is also menacing music playing in the background of the second Case of Luxu. Luxu and the MoM knew that the world would burn and Luxu was given the role that would let him survive and they probably could have done something to stop it, but they didn't and they didn't tell the others any of this. MoM gave them roles they would ultimately end the world, which is traitorous, but I feel this is more so Luxu's fault, but I haven't figured out why yet. Nomura also said these two are similar but Luxu is the boring one.

Edited by Kingdomhe

If the MoM is the traitor then wouldn't he not let Ava gather keyblade wielders that would restore the world after the war?

Quite the contrary, without Ava he couldn't see into the future and Luxu couldn't pass down the keyblade.

I've had a thought. Let's consider the X. The Recusant's Sigil. What if that's the sigil their talking about. Granted it probably didn't even appear in the film (I don't really remember honestly). We know that this sigil appears in all the Original Organisation's members names and on Sora's chest in DDD. We know that it serves as a means to track people who bear this sigil. Let's not forget that this series is called Kingdom Hearts X (Chi). The chi used in the logo looks extremely similar to the Recusant's Sigil. The one used in Roxas' name

rq42Rx2.jpg

The sigil that they mentioned in the film wasn't even talked about. We don't even know what sigil they are referring to. Could be what you mentioned, could be the Recusant's Sigil. However, it's clear that the X is extremely significant.

Considering that we probably don't even see the X in BC and assuming my theory is correct, this suggests two things: either there is no traitor or he's hiding in plain sight.

If the MoM is the traitor then wouldn't he not let Ava gather keyblade wielders that would restore the world after the war?

Quite the contrary, without Ava he couldn't see into the future and Luxu couldn't pass down the keyblade.

Let us consider for a moment that the MoM was after Kingdom Hearts. We know that he can see into the future, so he knew the aftermath of the Keyblade War. For him to obtain Kingdom Hearts, he will need survivors. Use them to achieve his goal.

I've had a thought. Let's consider the X. The Recusant's Sigil. What if that's the sigil their talking about. Granted it probably didn't even appear in the film (I don't really remember honestly). We know that this sigil appears in all the Original Organisation's members names and on Sora's chest in DDD. We know that it serves as a means to track people who bear this sigil. Let's not forget that this series is called Kingdom Hearts X (Chi). The chi used in the logo looks extremely similar to the Recusant's Sigil. The one used in Roxas' namerq42Rx2.jpg

The sigil that they mentioned in the film wasn't even talked about. We don't even know what sigil they are referring to. Could be what you mentioned, could be the Recusant's Sigil. However, it's clear that the X is extremely significant.

Considering that we probably don't even see the X in BC and assuming my theory is correct, this suggests two things: either there is no traitor or he's hiding in plain sight.  Let us consider for a moment that the MoM was after Kingdom Hearts. We know that he can see into the future, so he knew the aftermath of the Keyblade War. For him to obtain Kingdom Hearts, he will need survivors. Use them to achieve his goal.

The recusant's Sigil are all the X's and there are X's on Luxu's and MoM's coat. Though they could be talking about someone in the future that bears one also.

The recusant's Sigil are all the X's and there are X's on Luxu's and MoM's coat. Though they could be talking about someone in the future that bears one also.

There's Xs on their coats? Never noticed. And that's a good point. MoM said there's a traitor, but who's to say the traitor exists in their time? It's clear that the MoM spoke of it to spread discord among the Foretellers.

Edited by MythrilMagician