Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

So Mickey... [spoilers]

So I just finished watching 0.2 and it's left me with one burning question: Did Mickey know about Sora and Riku before he even got into the Realm of Darkness? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mickey just told Donald and Goofy to find a keyblade wielder and then took off to find the other key. Did Mickey know that that keyblade wielder was going to be Sora? Because from what I remember Mickey didn't even meet Riku until the end of KH1 and he didn't meet Sora until sometime after that. But when he meets up with Aqua, he tells her that they are helping him close the Door to Light. Did I miss something here?

Mickey knew about Sora and Riku. He was actually the person speaking to Sora at the beginning of KH1: 

It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure. When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this, and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World, Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him can’t hear this voice, indicating the King’s speaking to Sora’s heart directly.

No idea how tho  xD

Mickey knew about Sora and Riku. He was actually the person speaking to Sora at the beginning of KH1: 

It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure. 

No idea how tho  xD

Then why didn't he tell Donald and Goofy that they need to find Sora. Instead of saying they need to find ''A key''. 

Then why didn't he tell Donald and Goofy that they need to find Sora. Instead of saying they need to find ''A key''. 

He didn't know who would get the Keyblade.

I think he said "the key"... and probably cause he had no idea where Sora was. Also at that part the Keyblade was more important than Sora. And knowing you need to find the key is more helpful than knowing you need to find a boy with brown hair... Sora doesn't really stand out much.

At that point, he did not know who was going to be bestowed the Keyblade. Riku was rightfully the wielder, but Mickey must have sensed darkness becoming a part of Riku at this point and so in turn, Mickey focused on Sora and was able to guide him through the Awakening. Also, it is possible maybe Mickey knows who the Kingdom Key will go to since he wields its darkness counterpart and the two Keyblades could possibly resonate with one another and give off a location somehow. >.<

At that point, he did not know who was going to be bestowed the Keyblade. Riku was rightfully the wielder, but Mickey must have sensed darkness becoming a part of Riku at this point and so in turn, Mickey focused on Sora and was able to guide him through the Awakening. Also, it is possible maybe Mickey knows who the Kingdom Key will go to since he wields its darkness counterpart and the two Keyblades could possibly resonate with one another and give off a location somehow. >.

But he didn't get that key until the end of KH1.

Mickey knew about Sora and Riku. He was actually the person speaking. to Sora at the beginning of KH1:

It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure. When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this, and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World, Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him can’t hear this voice, indicating the King’s speaking to Sora’s heart directly.

No idea how tho xD

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Edited by VisitJoan

Well you see little lady, that little mouse can use the Force to...wait, wrong universe! X3

But well, with the King having the power he has, and with his connections to the light, I'm sure he knew about Sora and Riku, but that doesn't mean that he had to know them directly! And when he told Aqua they were helping him close the door, I'm sure he meant it in the sense that they are doing their job, and so he has to do his, not because he talked to them personally to get the job done! At least, that's my two cents on it!