Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EricLTrombone

Riku's Theme : KH2 Jazz Cover

Riku be monologuing to himself in a raspy voice" from all the stupid things that sora could have done, he gets his memorys stolen and I have to wandert these dirty streets trying to find a cure for this tomato"

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Riku be monologuing to himself in a raspy voice" from all the stupid things that sora could have done, he gets his memorys stolen and I have to wandert these dirty streets trying to find a cure for this tomato"

I could definitely see it! Haha.

This was another awesome cover from you, man! Riku is one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters, and his theme is very iconic, so the fact you were able to take such an iconic piece and make it your own was nothing short of badass! Great work! :D

Thanks so much! I honestly hadn't been a huge fan of Riku's Theme until pretty recently (I just rewatched the SGDQ speedrun of KH2 from this year like a week ago) and I thought it'd be a fun tune to tackle.

Thanks so much! I honestly hadn't been a huge fan of Riku's Theme until pretty recently (I just rewatched the SGDQ speedrun of KH2 from this year like a week ago) and I thought it'd be a fun tune to tackle.

You're welcome!

Ah, so I see! Well, you definitely took the theme and made it your own, as you've done with many of your covers! The way you just take apart and rearrange the music to your style is just awesome! It speaks of your talent! :D