Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

Theory: The true Intentions of Xigbar/Braig

Xigbar has always been my favorite Organization Xlll Member with his badass Arrowguns and his laid back personality but there's one thing that really struck me odd about him and that is that Xehanort trusts him the most, of all people. Don't get me wrong Xiggy seems extremely loyal towards Xehanort but if I was The leader of evil group of 13 different people and had this dude as my right hand man I obviously wouldn't make him 2nd in charge. But that begs the question: Why is Braig so loyal to Xehanort and on top of that why does Xehanort trust him beyond others? Now here's what I've got to say: I believe Braig may have an agenda of his own but not only that I may have a clue to what that agenda might be (not 100% confirmation but a clue). Now before I go into full detail I'll just say that I believe the Xchi timeline has some connection towards this theory of mine, specifically the identity of Luxu AND the Master of Masters. But I believe there is a theory on Youtube made by a guy named "Weebhut Jr" that made a video speculating who the MoM was and he came up with that the MoM was actually Xehanort who transported his body through the Black Box and eventually went to the body of Young Xehanort and after that  he possessed Terra implying he has possessed bodies a number of times and this quote here supports this: "I swore that I would survive, to see there beyond the Keyblade War!". There's also evidence that whenever Xehanort possesses someone, that body's keyblade obtains an eye on it like with Riku's soul eater and such while proving the connection with the MoM. (at least that's how I think the theory went down, still was a little confused after watching it lol). But I do support this theory as it does line up with a lot of things BUT there is one problem I have with it: is Xehanort really the MoM? I honestly feel like that would be too easy for Nomura to plan out and let alone kind of stupid to be perfectly honest as I'm hoping after KH3 Xehanort is as good as dead and we FINALLY get a new fresh villain for the next Saga. But I do believe have an idea who the MoM is and that is actually Braig. Now I know what your gonna say: "But his voice/ personality is totally different from Braig". You do have a point BUT lets think for a sec. Anyone remember the Reincarnation theory? The one that says that the 5 Foretellers Gula, Ava, Aced, Invi and Ira are actually early incarnations of Ventus, Kairi, Terra, Aqua and Riku? Now you might be thinking that I'm gonna say that the MoM or Luxu is actually Sora (No I'm not) in fact that I believe no one in the roster of Characters in Xchi has no connection to Sora, at least not yet. But my point is from bringing this up is that all 5 foretellers have totally different voices from Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra and Ventus so if this theory is proven to be true in KH3, I feel like that the voices are different in itself proves that the voice of the MoM and Luxu doesn't exactly disqualify that their identity's are of characters in the franchise that we have already seen. and I believe that the MoM is Braig and Luxu is actually a young early incarnation Xehanort. Also think about it, Why is Braig Xehanort's lapdog? Is he really just helping Xehanort with his plan because he feels like it OR is he actually keeping an eye on him so that he doesn't fail (aka the MoM/ Braig is making sure Luxu/Xehanort is doing his job right)? Also I noticed that within DDD Xigbar tended to get really pissed off/ antsy with Xehanort whenever Xehanort seemed to be at the moment of failure so again this may prove that Braig/MoM doesn't want Xehanort/Luxu to firetruck up his plan. and even If Weebhut's theory is true then why is Xehanort so obsessed with the Keyblade War if it was actually he who started it as the MoM? Did he lose his memories? I seriously doubt that as the MoM seems too smart and I don't think he would take the risk of transporting his body in the process of losing his memories and considering how Luxu is in a way the MoM's lapdog from what we've seen I do believe there is some connection to that partnership in itself towards Xehanort's and Braig's partnership. 

But what do you think of this theory? Also sorry if I confused you, I've been typing this for like 20+ minutes and even now I'm lost myself lol (that's what Kingdom Hearts does to you though so I'm not surprised).

1. How is Ventus the reincarnation of Gula if Ventus is one of the Dandelions Foreteller in Xchi. I do agree that terra aqua riku and Kairi are related to the foretellers but Gulas "reincarnation" is probably Sora

2. I feel like braig is only being xehanort's "lapdog" because eversince terra defeat him in BBS he's been obsessed to obtain his own keyblade.

1. How is Ventus the reincarnation of Gula if Ventus is one of the Dandelions Foreteller in Xchi. I do agree that terra aqua riku and Kairi are related to the foretellers but Gulas "reincarnation" is probably Sora

2. I feel like braig is only being xehanort's "lapdog" because eversince terra defeat him in BBS he's been obsessed to obtain his own keyblade.

You got good points but I refuse to believe that all Braig is just Xehanorts lapdog, there's got to be more to this. Although this really is just speculation so we'll just have to wait for the possible confirmations in KH3. (But I will admit, part of me just wants Braig to be the one "true" villain of Kingdom hearts/the villain of the next saga lol.)

Honestly, I've always seen Braig as the type of guy that is loyal to an extent. What I mean is that he's just probably playing along with old man Xehanort while it suits him. Remember that Braig wants a Keyblade of his very own, and he's willing to nort himself to achieve that! What I believe is that Braig is this close in trust to Xehanort only because at the very end, he might backstab him! Braig has always been a particularly fishy character, so it's only a matter of time before he turns the tables on old man Xehanort!

Your Reincarnation explanation may be possible, but I don't want the X characters to be people we already know. I want them to be completely different characters from the rest of the ones we know, ya know?

On 8/6/2017 at 6:50 AM, Finn and vigor said:

Xigbar has always been my favorite Organization Xlll Member with his badass Arrowguns and his laid back personality but there's one thing that really struck me odd about him and that is that Xehanort trusts him the most, of all people. Don't get me wrong Xiggy seems extremely loyal towards Xehanort but if I was The leader of evil group of 13 different people and had this dude as my right hand man I obviously wouldn't make him 2nd in charge. But that begs the question: Why is Braig so loyal to Xehanort and on top of that why does Xehanort trust him beyond others? Now here's what I've got to say: I believe Braig may have an agenda of his own but not only that I may have a clue to what that agenda might be (not 100% confirmation but a clue). Now before I go into full detail I'll just say that I believe the Xchi timeline has some connection towards this theory of mine, specifically the identity of Luxu AND the Master of Masters. But I believe there is a theory on Youtube made by a guy named "Weebhut Jr" that made a video speculating who the MoM was and he came up with that the MoM was actually Xehanort who transported his body through the Black Box and eventually went to the body of Young Xehanort and after that  he possessed Terra implying he has possessed bodies a number of times and this quote here supports this: "I swore that I would survive, to see there beyond the Keyblade War!". There's also evidence that whenever Xehanort possesses someone, that body's keyblade obtains an eye on it like with Riku's soul eater and such while proving the connection with the MoM. (at least that's how I think the theory went down, still was a little confused after watching it lol). But I do support this theory as it does line up with a lot of things BUT there is one problem I have with it: is Xehanort really the MoM? I honestly feel like that would be too easy for Nomura to plan out and let alone kind of stupid to be perfectly honest as I'm hoping after KH3 Xehanort is as good as dead and we FINALLY get a new fresh villain for the next Saga. But I do believe have an idea who the MoM is and that is actually Braig. Now I know what your gonna say: "But his voice/ personality is totally different from Braig". You do have a point BUT lets think for a sec. Anyone remember the Reincarnation theory? The one that says that the 5 Foretellers Gula, Ava, Aced, Invi and Ira are actually early incarnations of Ventus, Kairi, Terra, Aqua and Riku? Now you might be thinking that I'm gonna say that the MoM or Luxu is actually Sora (No I'm not) in fact that I believe no one in the roster of Characters in Xchi has no connection to Sora, at least not yet. But my point is from bringing this up is that all 5 foretellers have totally different voices from Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra and Ventus so if this theory is proven to be true in KH3, I feel like that the voices are different in itself proves that the voice of the MoM and Luxu doesn't exactly disqualify that their identity's are of characters in the franchise that we have already seen. and I believe that the MoM is Braig and Luxu is actually a young early incarnation Xehanort. Also think about it, Why is Braig Xehanort's lapdog? Is he really just helping Xehanort with his plan because he feels like it OR is he actually keeping an eye on him so that he doesn't fail (aka the MoM/ Braig is making sure Luxu/Xehanort is doing his job right)? Also I noticed that within DDD Xigbar tended to get really pissed off/ antsy with Xehanort whenever Xehanort seemed to be at the moment of failure so again this may prove that Braig/MoM doesn't want Xehanort/Luxu to firetruck up his plan. and even If Weebhut's theory is true then why is Xehanort so obsessed with the Keyblade War if it was actually he who started it as the MoM? Did he lose his memories? I seriously doubt that as the MoM seems too smart and I don't think he would take the risk of transporting his body in the process of losing his memories and considering how Luxu is in a way the MoM's lapdog from what we've seen I do believe there is some connection to that partnership in itself towards Xehanort's and Braig's partnership. 

But what do you think of this theory? Also sorry if I confused you, I've been typing this for like 20+ minutes and even now I'm lost myself lol (that's what Kingdom Hearts does to you though so I'm not surprised).

Spoiler

I replied to your theory about this that you posted in 2016. Your interest in Xigabr and theory about the MoM and Luxu, though not 100% accurate, was more accurate than any other prediction out there. This is addressed by the Epilogue of Kingdom Hearts 3. Congrats, you were ahead of your time!

On 2/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, msgracefulswan said:

Well shit...I bet you're feeling pretty awesome right about now...

Cause his suspicions turned out to be almost accurate!