Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires (Still Open)

Name: Saros Borealis
Appearance:

tumblr_oppsdxUz8A1rg7m7oo6_r1_540.png

Keyblade: Dusk's Lullaby
Other Weapon: Shadow Whip
Powers (If any):

• Shadow Copies - He is able to create limited shadow copies of himself. Sharing a collective mind, they serve for multiple purposes and uses. They are not very strong, and when defeated they disperse into nothing. Saros cannot summon too many at a time or too many consecutively as it takes energy to create them.

Personality: Childish yet with a strong sense of duty, he rather spend his time playing video games or reading books in the peace and quiet of his room than to go out training or having to talk to strangers. He's usually quiet, only talkative with his friends or master. Once warmed up, however, he can end up being quite the chatterbox. He is rather childish, easily distracted and annoyed rather easily when things don't go his way. He takes his duty of being a Keyblade wielder very seriously.
Bio: Born in the planet of Anova. Training under master Mickey, Saros showed to be a prodigy of his own right despite his preference to laziness, going as far as to passing the Mark of Mastery at the age of 17. He made two good friends, his only friends for that matter, and the only ones he worries and cares about. After the worlds fell into chaos because of Xavier, Mickey suggested to join his friends in a search for answers before it all fell apart. Saros would prefer a vacation, but saving the universe could also be fun. At least, he was with his friends.

Extra:

Definitions:

• Saros is a period of about 18 years between repetitions of solar and lunar eclipses.
  • Anova is analysis of variance, a statistical method in which the variation in a set of observations is divided into distinct components.
  • Anova (World) is ruled by the law of statistics and rules, where everything is kept in balance by always choosing the option of the best possible outcome. Everything is controlled for the best possible outcome.

>>>PLAYING MEMORY<<<

“Isolation?” Saros sat at the top of the stairs, listening to the conversation between the authorities and his parents. “Yes. This is…beyond what we can predict. Not to mention we have no experts to confirm or deny our theories. We fear he might not be able to control his powers and end up hurting himself or others. Or worse, this power might end up influencing others in a bad way. It could be in a good way, but we can’t assure that. Until we can find a way to help him, we insist for him to be isolated from others, for the safety of everyone.” The man said, causing Saros to begin to shake at the thought. “He will be educated and taken care of. We just need to make sure he does not influence badly. You must understand.” Saros didn’t stay any longer, running up to his room. He locked the door and pressed his back against it, before slowly sliding to the floor as his body trembled in fear. He would be taken away, separated from his family, and alone.

The room was as minimalistic as it could be, providing only the essentials plus a few luxuries, such as a tv and game consoles. There was a window, but it led to nowhere. Instead it had a screen behind it, allowing it to simulate different weather and views, though never real. All followed the color scheme of white, white and white, even the door, which blended seemingly with the wall. Saros sat on the sofa, watching TV until the display suddenly changed to demonstrate the logo of the institution. “Saros Borealis, you have a visitor. This visit is not optional.” The TV spoke. Saros blinked, sitting up. He hadn’t had a visitor in a very long while. 2 1\2 years to be exact. “Visitor incoming. Remain seated.” The TV warned. Moments later the door slid open, two figures stepping in as the door closed just as quickly behind them. “Saros. We have someone we want you to meet.” The man said, his white coat revealing his status as a doctor. The other person…wasn’t even human. “This is his majesty and keyblade master, King Mickey.” The doctor said. Saros blinked. “You don’t look like much of a king.” “Saros!” The King smiled, stepping forward. “Nice to meet you, Saros.” The King said, offering his hand. He watched as Saros cautiously shook his hand, before quickly recoiling his hand back. “How long have you been here?” “1,361 days.” The King glanced at the doctor. “Due to his… unpredictable development, it was best to isolate him to prevent him influencing those around him out of calculations.” The doctor quickly explained. The King nodded, looking at Saros again. “They say you can do something special. Can you show me?” The king asked. Saros hesitated, glancing at the doctor and then back at the king. He took a deep breath before extending his hand, summoning his keyblade even as he recoiled as he did so. All his life he was scolded for this. His entire life changed for this…thing. “That is a keyblade. Do you know what a keyblade is, Saros?” “The embodiment of light, twilight, dawn and darkness in the shape of a tool that is able to unlock anything and everything. It is the only thing that can permanently kill a Heartless.” “Do you know how one gains a keyblade?” Saros shook his head. “One must prove themselves to be worthy of it, and in many cases, the keyblade chooses you. You have been chosen by the keyblade.” The king explained. Saros glared at the blade in his hand. “Is that why it won’t leave even when I throw it away?” Saros asked. “Correct. It means that it saw something inside of you. That your heart is strong, and were chosen for something greater.” The king explained. Saros stared. “Greater?” “Yes. I do believe so. Don’t you?” Saros looked down. How could something that had brought him so much pain be so good? “Do you want to come with me?” King Mickey asked, gaining Saros’ attention. “I want to bring you with me, to study to properly wield the keyblade along with other wielders like you.” King Mickey explained, summoning his own keyblade to show him. “I’ll show you how to use this for good, and to control your abilities. Would you accept?” King Mickey asked. Saros’ eyes widened, his mind going a hundred miles per hour. You weren’t a mistake. You weren’t a miscalculation. You were born with a role to fulfill after all. A familiar warmth spread across his body as he held his keyblade close, sniffling as he shook. “Yeah.” Saros said, nodding his head. “Please. Teach me to be what I was chosen to be.” He asked, looking up with the softest of smiles, multiple shadow clones all surrounding him in comfort. He wasn’t a mistake anymore.

>>>END MEMORY<<<

WDW

Edited by Stardustblade358

Name: Saros BorealisAge: 17Appearance:

tumblr_oppsdxUz8A1rg7m7oo6_r1_540.png

Keyblade: Dusk's LullabyOther Weapon: Shadow WhipPowers (If any):

• Shadow Copies - He is able to create limited shadow copies of himself. Sharing a collective mind, they serve for multiple purposes and uses. They are not very strong, and when defeated they disperse into nothing. Saros cannot summon too many at a time or too many consecutively as it takes energy to create them.
Personality: Childish, laid back and an introvert, he rather spend his time playing video games or reading books in the peace and quiet of his room than to go out training or having to talk to strangers. He's usually quiet, only talkative with his friends or master. He is rather childish, easily distracted and annoyed rather easily when things don't go his way. Bio: Training under master Mickey, Saros showed to be a prodigy of his own right despite his preference to laziness, going as far as to passing the Mark of Mastery at the age of 17. He made two good friends, his only friends for that matter, and the only ones he worries and cares about. After the worlds fell into chaos because of Xavier, Mickey suggested to join his friends in a search for answers before it all fell apart. Saros would prefer a vacation, but saving the universe could also be fun. At least, he was with his friends.

WDW

Accepted! Glad to have you onboard Star!

I figured you would be the one playing Xavier, being the main antagonist and all. I can play as him if no one takes it up, if you want

Ok. I just don't want to seem like the main player of the RP if you know what I mean. Let's wait for others before we make a decision.

I'm going to add a (non Keyblade wielding) character. Btw, does anyone want to play as Roxas? I'd be fine playing him, but I want to see if anyone else wants to. He will appear early (but not too early) in the RP. Remember, he is possessed by Xavier.

Sorry for the delay. Couldn't decide between two options for a while.

Character Sheet

Name: Inazuma "Ina" Calthus

Appearance:

tumblr_m1q64fkdK81qlv4f0.jpg

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): Lure Breaker

the_lurebreaker_keyblade_by_lysa.jpg

Other Weapon: A chakram

cd2a47f71f41c79419bd7667aa078d59--chakra

4ede8d61cfee212765fb9ecca9621eac--chakra

Powers (If any): Teleportation magic, including portals.

Personality: Ina is feisty and headstrong. She can be foolhardy at times, charging into a situation without a second thought. But she balances that tendency out with a quick mind that can improvise a plan quickly and knows how to take advantage of opportunities given her. Energtic and friendly, Ina generally makes friends with anybody she meets. Though she seems straightforward at first, she tends to know more than she lets on. While friendly, she still has some issues of letting people get behind her positive exterior since the death of her family.

Bio: An orphan girl from Radiant Garden, Ina was taken in by the Restoration Committee as a messenger and something of a mascot. She spent most of her childhood in the rebuilding world, till her ability to wield a Keyblade was discovered. She was at first taught by Lea in some of the basics before getting taken in by Master Riku. While it took time to adjust to her new life, Riku was an understanding teacher and Ina was able to make friends with two other Keyblade students. Recently, Riku has been trying to get Ina ready for the Mark of Mastery, but she has been less than enthusiastic, not liking tests or feeling like the title actually got her anything. With Sora going missing and Ina already planning on helping out, Riku pronounced that this mission was her Mark of Mastery.

WDW

I can play Roxas.

Alright. Sounds good. Then I'll take control of Xavier. Expect a character sheet soon.

Sorry for the delay. Couldn't decide between two options for a while.

Character Sheet

Name: Inazuma "Ina" Calthus

Appearance: tumblr_m1q64fkdK81qlv4f0.jpg

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): Lure Breakerthe_lurebreaker_keyblade_by_lysa.jpg

Other Weapon: A chakram cd2a47f71f41c79419bd7667aa078d59--chakra4ede8d61cfee212765fb9ecca9621eac--chakra

Powers (If any): Teleportation magic, including portals.

Personality: Ina is feisty and headstrong. She can be foolhardy at times, charging into a situation without a second thought. But she balances that tendency out with a quick mind that can improvise a plan quickly and knows how to take advantage of opportunities given her. Energtic and friendly, Ina generally makes friends with anybody she meets. Though she seems straightforward at first, she tends to know more than she lets on. While friendly, she still has some issues of letting people get behind her positive exterior since the death of her family.

Bio: An orphan girl from Radiant Garden, Ina was taken in by the Restoration Committee as a messenger and something of a mascot. She spent most of her childhood in the rebuilding world, till her ability to wield a Keyblade was discovered. She was at first taught by Lea in some of the basics before getting taken in by Master Riku. While it took time to adjust to her new life, Riku was an understanding teacher and Ina was able to make friends with two other Keyblade students. Recently, Riku has been trying to get Ina ready for the Mark of Mastery, but she has been less than enthusiastic, not liking tests or feeling like the title actually got her anything. With Sora going missing and Ina already planning on helping out, Riku pronounced that this mission was her Mark of Mastery.

WDW

Accepted!

Here is the sheet for the main antagonist. What do you think?

Name: Xavier

Appearance: He wears the iconic black coat and usually has his hood up. With his hood down, he has gray eyes, long black hair, and has a large scar traveling diagonally down his face.

Keyblade: Two Become One

Other Weapon: N/A

Powers (If any): Controls the power of darkness. With the power of his Keyblade, he can transform into a terrifying creature of darkness. Fortunately, this form lasts shortly. He is very skilled in magic as well.

Personality: Xavier is the complete opposite of his former master. He is selfish and uncaring. Most of the time, he lets a possessed Roxas do all of his dirty work.

Bio: A young man born in Twilight Town who was taken as an apprentice to Master Sora. During his training, Xavier studied the history of the worlds, learning that they all used to be one. He is determined to restore the worlds to one, unfortunately, he believes that he needs to let darkness consume the worlds. This caused Sora to go into hiding, feeling responsible for Xavier's obsession. In an attempt to keep Sora's whereabouts secret, he abducts Roxas and possessed him.

WDW

^ Looks good!  :wink:

Here's my character sheet. Lemme know if something's wrong with it.

Name: 

Kalm Mideel

Appearance:

3LmMGMssTSe2RIYM60HX-w.png

Keyblade: Abyssal Tide and Leviathan

abyssal_tide_by_krystal_lily_potter-d38s

leviathan_by_krystal_lily_potter-d38s7wv

Other Weapon: 

N/A

Powers: 

He can dual-wield. He doesn’t know that he have this power, neither how to use it. Because of that, the second keyblade is only summoned involuntary when he’s at a dangerous situation.

Personality: 

A young keyblade wielder with a big potential and also a big heart. Although he seems to always be aware of his surroundings and not trust easily in strangers, he’s all about “helping first, questions later”. He can be really brave and put himself in dangerous situations without realizing or caring about himself. Kalm also shows a deep fear towards darkness, being uncomfortable near someone who controls or is aligned to it. 
He's sometimes childish, but hates to be treated like a kid and always want to show his strength so older people will not underestimate him. It’s easy to see that he have a lot of potential as a keyblade wielder, but still have a lot to learn. 
Just as the people of his world, he holds a pure light heart that can easily turn in pure darkness if he’s not careful.

Bio:

Kalm is from a lineage of keyblade wielders with pure light hearts, warriors who people thought that only existed in fairy tales... It’s a people that lived completely isolated from other worlds and even other wielders in order to avoid any contact with darkness, and things have been this way for hundreds of years. Kalm was being trained to defend his world from darkness since he was very young.

However, his world became one of Xavier’s targets. Despite the great effort of the wielders who fought until the very end, a lot of them had their hearts corrupted and the world ended up being completely consumed by darkness.
Kalm also fought in this battle, but being still a kid he couldn't help much. Realizing that the battle would not have a good end, Kalm’s master opened a portal and sent the unconscious boy to another world so he would be safe. After the battle, a little fragment of his master heart joined his heart, giving Kalm the ability of wielding his master keyblade but also causing a temporary memory loss.

Kalm is now wandering around without knowing the great tragedy that happened and that his home world now is just a mere keyblade graveyard.

WDW 

Edited by Machi

^ Looks good!  :wink:

Here's my character sheet. Lemme know if something's wrong with it.

Name: 

Kalm Mideel

Appearance:

3LmMGMssTSe2RIYM60HX-w.png

Keyblade: Abyssal Tide

abyssal_tide_by_krystal_lily_potter-d38s

Other Weapon: 

N/A

Powers: 

He can summon and wield uncountable keyblades, but can only use two of them at the same time. He doesn’t know that he have this power, neither how to use it. Because of that, the second keyblade is only summoned involuntary when he’s at a dangerous situation.

Personality: 

A young keyblade wielder with a big potential and also a big heart. Although he seems to always be aware of his surroundings and not trust easily in strangers, he’s all about “helping first, questions later”. He can be really brave and put himself in dangerous situations without realizing or caring about himself. Kalm also shows a deep fear towards darkness, being uncomfortable near someone who controls or is aligned to it. 

He's sometimes childish, but hates to be treated like a kid and always want to show his strength so older people will not underestimate him. It’s easy to see that he have a lot of potential as a keyblade wielder, but still have a lot to learn. 

Just as the people of his world, he holds a pure light heart that can easily turn in pure darkness if he’s not careful.

Bio:

Kalm is from a lineage of keyblade wielders with pure light hearts, warriors who people thought that only existed in fairy tales... It’s a people that lived completely isolated from other worlds and even other wielders in order to avoid any contact with darkness, and things have been this way for hundreds of years. Kalm was being trained to defend his world from darkness since he was very young.

However, his world became one of Xavier’s targets. Despite the great effort of the wielders who fought until the very end, a lot of them had their hearts corrupted and the world ended up being completely consumed by darkness.

Kalm also fought in this battle, but being still a kid he couldn't help much. Realizing that the battle would not have a good end, Kalm’s master opened a portal and sent the unconscious boy to another world so he would be safe. After the battle, a lot of little fragments of those wielders hearts joined the boy’s heart, giving him the ability of wield their keyblades but also causing a temporary memory loss.

Kalm is now wandering around without knowing the great tragedy that happened and that his home world now is just a mere keyblade graveyard.

WDW 

Accepted, but I don't think he should wield unlimited amount of Keyblades. It's just not Kingdom Hearts logic. I would allow two, but that's it. Please understand my concern.

RP thread will be up soon

Accepted, but I don't think he should wield unlimited amount of Keyblades. It's just not Kingdom Hearts logic. I would allow two, but that's it. Please understand my concern.

RP thread will be up soon

It's cool bro. I never wanted to mean "unlimited", looks like i express myself badly lol.

But okay, made the changes as you want.  :wink: In the end, i think it makes easier to me too.

It's cool bro. I never wanted to mean "unlimited", looks like i express myself badly lol.

But okay, made the changes as you want.  :wink: In the end, i think it makes easier to me too.

Better. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

it is!

YAY! I do have one question though: Is it ok if I RP a squad? Think Xigbar's arrowguns and 4 people can use them, but only one can also use a keyblade.