Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Feeling Down? Something On Your Mind? Key's Member Help Thread!

I'm so done with how people treat me, everyone say i'm playing victim, just because of my simple opinion about fandoms, I would talk to her but she will refuse to listen. What is so bad of having such "contervesial" opinion? And me childish? People just don't want to understand my frustations.

I'm so done with how people treat me, everyone say i'm playing victim, just because of my simple opinion about fandoms, I would talk to her but she will refuse to listen. What is so bad of having such "contervesial" opinion? And me childish? People just don't want to understand my frustations.

Well, since things look like they'll lead into more trouble than not, then I suggest that you just move on. If this person refuses to respect your opinions, then that person is not worth the effort trying to get along with, ya know? You don't need the headaches, ya know?

Hey, Key. From the conversations we've had you seem like a great guy, and your videos have given me a lot of broad smiles and helped me out. I am having a few insecurities regarding my future and what path I should take, and I was thinking that you would be able to help me have a clearer objective.

Hey, Key. From the conversations we've had you seem like a great guy, and your videos have given me a lot of broad smiles and helped me out. I am having a few insecurities regarding my future and what path I should take, and I was thinking that you would be able to help me have a clearer objective.

Thanks, man! I'm glad that my videos have been able to help you out in any way! It's good to see that I can be able to have a positive effect on people!

And okay, sure thing man! Just lay it out and tell me what's troubling you, and I'll do my best to give you the best advice I can! :)

Thanks, man! I'm glad that my videos have been able to help you out in any way! It's good to see that I can be able to have a positive effect on people!

And okay, sure thing man! Just lay it out and tell me what's troubling you, and I'll do my best to give you the best advice I can! :)

Sorry for being a few days late, but I just wanted to say that I'm having problems with the way I am now and the future, and I'm not sure where to start fixing them. Lately I've been thinking about my future after I finish school in the next year and a half, and I am incapable of coming up with anything other than a blank. I have no idea on what career to take or what to apply for, and I'm having this dilemma of whether I should pick something that I like or something that's useful and contributes to society (And no, I don't think there's an option that has both of those things).

Not only that, but lately I haven't been feeling well. I'm not depressed, heck I'm pretty satisfied with what I have, but there's this feeling I get that I'm not really a great person and that everything I do ends up failing. I feel that I could be so much more, and now I'm starting to hate myself for not being a better person or being able to easily talk with people. It's hard for me to find happiness in anything that isn't my current hobbies...

I dunno, I'm thinking about too many things and I don't know how to sort everything out. Thanks for reading...

Sorry for being a few days late, but I just wanted to say that I'm having problems with the way I am now and the future, and I'm not sure where to start fixing them. Lately I've been thinking about my future after I finish school in the next year and a half, and I am incapable of coming up with anything other than a blank. I have no idea on what career to take or what to apply for, and I'm having this dilemma of whether I should pick something that I like or something that's useful and contributes to society (And no, I don't think there's an option that has both of those things).

Not only that, but lately I haven't been feeling well. I'm not depressed, heck I'm pretty satisfied with what I have, but there's this feeling I get that I'm not really a great person and that everything I do ends up failing. I feel that I could be so much more, and now I'm starting to hate myself for not being a better person or being able to easily talk with people. It's hard for me to find happiness in anything that isn't my current hobbies...

I dunno, I'm thinking about too many things and I don't know how to sort everything out. Thanks for reading...

Hmm, I see. Well, right now, you're in the middle of trying to figure yourself out, trying to find yourself amidst the chaos of the world, and you want to determine what your purpose is, you want to be able to do something fulfilling! That's understandable, heck, every human being at some point thinks these exact same thoughts! It's perfectly normal to be feeling the way you're feeling. After all, the future is uncertain, and although we may plan things in advance, nothing ever goes as one originally plans. 

For example, I had planned to move to the US by the time I was 18 and go for studying art so I can make a name for myself in comic books or manga! But things didn't go the way I thought they would, and after some helpful advice from Mom, I figured that it was best to have a laid out plan that moves forward as time goes on. I studied barbering and almost two years ago, I started working at a supermarket in town, and ever since then, I've been saving up money so I can be able to head towards my dreams! Right now, I still have the affinity to pursue art because I love to draw, but I also want to see if I can get into voice acting because I'm good at impersonating character voices, and perhaps even book writing, since I'm pretty good at it and have written quite a few stories on here! So in short, I have ambitions that lead into different directions! My brother offered me a chance to go and train under him to hone my barbering skills so I can make even more money so I can be able to pursue my dreams in full! And so, this will be my final year here in Puerto Rico, and God willing, I'll be heading to the US by next January!

Now I'm 22, soon to be 23, and as you can see, it's been a while for me, it's taken time for me to kick start myself into pursuing my dreams, but little by little, things are starting to shape up in a good way!

I guess that what I'm trying to say here is that you go and do what you feel in your gut is what you want to do. Always be sure to keep in mind to have a backup, fail-safe plan, just in case your first plan of action doesn't work. That way, if you fall down, you can spring yourself back up almost effortlessly! It's really about keeping yourself level headed and not letting any doubt or uncertainty get to you! Just keep ambitions floating in your mind, and that'll help you strive to keep pushing forward! I'm sure that as time goes on, you'll find what you want to do, and heck, it could be sooner than you think! Best of luck, friend!

Heya. :) not sure if this is okay. As some of you may know about What's going on with me and my Life, I'm been kinda homeless for several months, staying at some of my families' home till we have to leave because of my dogs, my mom is struggling to find a job and not being online very often anymore since I don't have a phone. So right now, here's Why I'm feeling down. Me and my mom are currently been my grandma's house since October. You see, grandma has changed a lot while living with her. She's being an a-hole with me and my mom. (Sorry for saying that) she doesn't want my mom to get a job. If mom gets a job, she has to move out Instead, she wants her to be her maid and take care of her. Grandma claim that she's sick but in reality, she's so lazy. She's very stubborn and doesn't like to clean at all. In fact, her apartment was so dirty and there's cockroaches almost everywhere. She's also greedy with food and money. And also blaming me for something I didn't do like stealing toilet paper and dirty the kitchen. And I found out that she always hated me for a long time. (Also she hates my mom too) after hearing that, I never felt so... Betrayed. After helping us for letting me and my mom taking a shower, giving us some food and a place to stay. Even my uncles are jerks too, they won't help us out and they always been my grandma's favorite kids. So I was right, my family do hate me and my mom after all. : although my mom will get job and told me not to worry, I can't get rid of this sadness in my heart...

Heya. :) not sure if this is okay. As some of you may know about What's going on with me and my Life, I'm been kinda homeless for several months, staying at some of my families' home till we have to leave because of my dogs, my mom is struggling to find a job and not being online very often anymore since I don't have a phone. So right now, here's Why I'm feeling down. Me and my mom are currently been my grandma's house since October. You see, grandma has changed a lot while living with her. She's being an a-hole with me and my mom. (Sorry for saying that) she doesn't want my mom to get a job. If mom gets a job, she has to move out Instead, she wants her to be her maid and take care of her. Grandma claim that she's sick but in reality, she's so lazy. She's very stubborn and doesn't like to clean at all. In fact, her apartment was so dirty and there's cockroaches almost everywhere. She's also greedy with food and money. And also blaming me for something I didn't do like stealing toilet paper and dirty the kitchen. And I found out that she always hated me for a long time. (Also she hates my mom too) after hearing that, I never felt so... Betrayed. After helping us for letting me and my mom taking a shower, giving us some food and a place to stay. Even my uncles are jerks too, they won't help us out and they always been my grandma's favorite kids. So I was right, my family do hate me and my mom after all. : although my mom will get job and told me not to worry, I can't get rid of this sadness in my heart...

Holy crud...this is all kinds of messed up! I mean, you and your mom are her family, the least she could do is help you with open arms and not be this horrifying person she's being to you two right now!  Now, I can't say that I know what you're going through, because I've never been in a situation where I'm homeless, but rest assured, the person right now whom you can truly count on is your mother. It seems that you two are particularly close, and I say that you two cherish that bond you have, because I know that with that, and with God's help, you two will be able to persevere and get yourselves a nice home where you can get away from that cruel family of yours!

I know that things can be hard, but you have to be strong, and be like Sora! No matter what happens, he doesn't let anything get him down on the dumps, so I suggest you do the same! Support your mom as much as you're able, and make sure you two have each other's backs, because by doing that, the both of you will indeed get through this. As for your grandmother, I think it's best if you two just go somewhere else, because she seems like unpleasant company to have. I really hope your situation improves and that you two can be able to find a good home! I'll be praying for you two! Best wishes!

Heya, Key. It's me again.

So, I've had a situation for a while that involves other people. Most of the time, it's tough for me to just talk and share things with other people, and after I say one thing I am unable to find other topics to talk about. Not only that, but I also struggle in sharing my interests with anyone really. I know that I shouldn't hide what I love, but I don't want to feel embarrasing or be mocked. In general, I'm not very good with people.

That, and I don't know how to approach an online friend. I recently met someone online and started working on a proyect alongside them, and all was good for a few months until february, where they suddenly stopped. I tried sending messages and emails to them but they haven't answered back and have pretty much ignored me for a month. Did I do something wrong? What can I do differently so that they can come back? 

Heya, Key. It's me again.

So, I've had a situation for a while that involves other people. Most of the time, it's tough for me to just talk and share things with other people, and after I say one thing I am unable to find other topics to talk about. Not only that, but I also struggle in sharing my interests with anyone really. I know that I shouldn't hide what I love, but I don't want to feel embarrasing or be mocked. In general, I'm not very good with people.

That, and I don't know how to approach an online friend. I recently met someone online and started working on a proyect alongside them, and all was good for a few months until february, where they suddenly stopped. I tried sending messages and emails to them but they haven't answered back and have pretty much ignored me for a month. Did I do something wrong? What can I do differently so that they can come back? 

Well, I know that you are saying that you have a hard time expressing yourself and that you aren't too keen on letting people know about the things you love, but you shouldn't let that fear stop you from being yourself, ya know? I say that you should show everyone your true self, and be proud of who you are, and don't have any bad things to think about yourself, ya know? The key here is confidence! When talking to a person, just start a conversation, even about the most simple of things, and you can keep the conversation going from there! Observe how a person talks to you, and that can be an indication of what you can talk about next. Like, for example, say that a person you're talking to has his/her work uniform on, when you are talking, you can be like: "Oh, so you work at (insert workplace here)? I've been around there a few times. How's it like working there?" Simple things like this are pillars in conversation, and really, just let the communication take you, and be certain of yourself, ya know?

And well, concerning your online friend, there could be a number of things wrong, but not because of you. It could be that maybe this friend of yours got their internet connection shut down. Or maybe something happened and he's not able to access any sort of online communication, and maybe that's why you haven't heard from said person. You already sent the messages, so I'm sure the person shall receive them. If you don't hear from them in about a week or so, send another message. If nothing happens, then it's probably that the person had their way of communicating with you shut down. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Well, I know that you are saying that you have a hard time expressing yourself and that you aren't too keen on letting people know about the things you love, but you shouldn't let that fear stop you from being yourself, ya know? I say that you should show everyone your true self, and be proud of who you are, and don't have any bad things to think about yourself, ya know? The key here is confidence! When talking to a person, just start a conversation, even about the most simple of things, and you can keep the conversation going from there! Observe how a person talks to you, and that can be an indication of what you can talk about next. Like, for example, say that a person you're talking to has his/her work uniform on, when you are talking, you can be like: "Oh, so you work at (insert workplace here)? I've been around there a few times. How's it like working there?" Simple things like this are pillars in conversation, and really, just let the communication take you, and be certain of yourself, ya know?

And well, concerning your online friend, there could be a number of things wrong, but not because of you. It could be that maybe this friend of yours got their internet connection shut down. Or maybe something happened and he's not able to access any sort of online communication, and maybe that's why you haven't heard from said person. You already sent the messages, so I'm sure the person shall receive them. If you don't hear from them in about a week or so, send another message. If nothing happens, then it's probably that the person had their way of communicating with you shut down. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

It did help. I had a few conversations with my friends and I felt pretty good about them, however I'm still not very confident about my hobbies. Whenever I'm about to mention them or someone asks, I inmediately freeze and go back to talking about other things. It's as if there's this voice telling me that if I mention them, I'll be "kiddy" or "immature" (Most of them have to do with Nintendo games and a few toys...). And about my friend, what you described could be the reason, but I'm also starting to think they don't want to talk to me anymore. I'm not very good with rejections or neglect...

It did help. I had a few conversations with my friends and I felt pretty good about them, however I'm still not very confident about my hobbies. Whenever I'm about to mention them or someone asks, I inmediately freeze and go back to talking about other things. It's as if there's this voice telling me that if I mention them, I'll be "kiddy" or "immature" (Most of them have to do with Nintendo games and a few toys...). And about my friend, what you described could be the reason, but I'm also starting to think they don't want to talk to me anymore. I'm not very good with rejections or neglect...

See? There you go! As long as you're willing to put yourself out there and just open yourself up to people, you can end up conversing with them just like you would converse to anyone online, ya know? And hey, trust me, I had that fear when I was younger, too. I would always try to flow with the "cool" crowd so that I wouldn't be mocked or left out, so that I wouldn't be bullied. But I wasn't happy that way, and thanks to God, my family and my best friends, particularly Jonathan, who helped me get out of my shell, I learned to accept myself for who I am, and for the things I love! Kingdom Hearts is a big reason for who I am today as well! Just don't let what anyone says get to you, don't fear the possibility of being looked down upon. As long as you love the things you love and you are at peace with yourself and you're proud of who you are, you shouldn't be ashamed at all, ya know? Shame on them for not knowing culture! They are the real babies!

And well, if that friend is not wanting to talk to you anymore, then he probably wasn't a real friend to begin with. As smart as we humans claim to be, there are just a few that stick out like a sore thumb and just love to hurt people. Don't let it get to you man, you can push through! There are better friends to make! :)