Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts: Life As A Heartless!

To KHLegendIII, yep, indeed so!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! My deepest and most extreme apologies for such a huge delay on this story! I started my new job at Alexian Brothers Medical Center as a Tray Passer, and with the Barber Academy, I’ve had very little time to myself at home. But today I happened to have a day off from work and the academy, so here I am, with new entry in tow! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 37

Day 173: Nonsense After Nonsense!

So, for the past couple of days, everything has been pretty quiet, and there hasn’t been much going on, which is actually quite surprising! No one’s heard back from Sora or anyone else, and the forces that be are all pretty much in the down low as of now. So, with nothing else to do aside from our raids on people, I decided to gather a group of Heartless to just talk about different things. Like a round table discussion, mind you!

So in this round table, we talked about a good many things, and one of the things that popped up constantly in conversation was the topic about the Keyblade Wielders from way before Sora’s time, like, way, way before! Back to the time of what some humans called the first “Keyblade War.” It’s a topic that was pretty popular among the other Heartless, and we’d discuss it for hours.

But I have to say, what is it with this guy who called himself the Master Of Masters? Why couldn’t he just call himself the Grandmaster or the High Master or something like that? Wouldn’t that have been better? And supposedly, he had an eye that could gaze into the future, and that because of that eye, he was able to write what he saw through it down in his “Book Of Prophecies” of which he made multiple copies and passed around to his apprentices, who for some reason had animal masks.

How do I know so much about this, you ask? That’s actually an interesting question! An elderly Heartless told us as such when we found out about the topic. The guy must have been living longer than all of us if he knew so much about that time. But then again, time is irrelevant in the Realm Of Darkness.

But it’s weird, though. Apparently, the Grandmaster guy knew about a war that was coming that would engulf the world in darkness and tear it asunder. So with that knowledge, why didn’t he do anything to stop it? Wasn’t he a Master? Couldn’t he have handled the situation on his own, or at least with help from his apprentices? I swear, humans can be so illogical sometimes. It just baffles me.

Then again, I don’t have to think too much about their behaviors, since I’m only really interested in their hearts in the end, you know what I’m saying? But yes, everything is weird, and things just get stranger and stranger. And the worlds the way they are today is something that wasn’t so during that time. The world was actually one big, unified place, huh?

Unity. Interesting concept…

-----------------------------

Well everyone, I hope that you enjoyed the entry! Again, apologies for the delay, I just hope I can be able to try to come online more so I can post more entries, because I hate leaving such a gap between entries! Anyways, let me know what you thought about today’s entry, and as always, I thank you all for your love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

To KHLegendIII, yep, I've tried to ensure every bit of the KH series makes its way into this story somehow! :D

Good evening, or should I say, good morning, everyone! I hope all of you are having a good night’s rest or are having a great day/afternoon/evening, wherever you are! Here’s another entry for you all to read! Enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 38

Day 175: Afflicted

What is ours, but a fragile existence?

There is nothing here, not even bliss.

We are beings born of darkness,

that is what is expected of us, no less.

We feast on hearts, we devour beings,

is there something here I am not seeing?

We are in a cycle, and the boy with the key,

that boy, is he setting hearts free?

What is the darkness, what is the light?

Why am I fretting over this plight?

I am merely a Shadow, a whisperless thought.

But maybe there’s something that can be taught.

Alas, afflicted am I by this conundrum.

I still feast on hearts and then some.

The day draws closer as I feel something near.

Could it be the root of our darkest fears?

But we are Heartless, we are the dark!

Then why is it that I feel so far?

I am a Shadow, I should not ask these things.

What will happen to me before the end?

Huh, with writing like this, I should be a poet! I bet I could swoon the ladies with this kind of powerful wordplay! I gotta make sure to keep this under lock and key, as I have no doubt that any other Heartless would try to steal this poem and make themselves pass over as poets!

Not on my watch, bub, not on my watch!

---------------------------------------------

Ah, Bob, ever the Heartless with the soul of a poet! What craziness, eh? Omg everyone, and can you believe how close Kingdom Hearts III is getting to us? I can’t wait to finally have the game in my hands! Anyways, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and as always, thank you so much for your love and support! Well, until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, indeed!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! Here I am with another entry for you all! We’re just about close to reaching the final ten entries before this story reaches its conclusion! I hope you’ve enjoyed it so far, because I’ve enjoyed writing it! Also, do you all think we’ll see something Kingdom Hearts III related at Paris Games Week in the form of a new world reveal or the opening cinematic? I think there’s a chance we might see one or both! But anyways, enough talk, here’s the entry!

Journal Entry 39

Day 180: The Pieces Are Moving!

Well, things seem to be coming to their boiling point! I heard that Sora and Riku came out of their test and Riku ended up becoming a Keyblade Master! Well that’s  just great! As if we didn’t have enough things to worry about, now we have to contend with the power of a master, too! This is aggravating. And to make things worse, I heard that the Organization is back on the prowl, or a “new” one, anyway. It seems they’re making a comeback to retaliate, which means the Nobodies will come back again to rival us Heartless.

But I get a feeling that this time, things will be on a much larger scope. And through it all, through all the treasures, items, munny, magic restoring bubbles, health regenerating bubbles we’ve seen spouted out of my Heartless brethren, I’ve come to the realization that we really need to stop packing these items inside us…this’ll  only help the Keyblade Wielders on their journeys and whatnot! I mean seriously!

If we didn’t have any of these items on our personas, they’d be in dire straits! They wouldn’t be able to synthesize any items, they would be severely tired, they wouldn’t have the energy for magic spells, and they’d be rotten poor! When you think about it, these are the vitals in ensuring that the Keyblade Wielders don’t have enough strength to kill us! But no, the other Heartless think that’s nonsense and that we should always keep these items on us in case of emergencies! For Pete’s sake, we feast on hearts! That should be enough!

Speaking of Pete, I heard that he and Maleficent are up to something. Something really big behind the scenes while all this craziness is going on! If I know them, I know something interesting always happens whenever they peek their noses over in a particular direction. Might be worth following them to see what happens! But anyways, I’m straying from my thought process here.

Big things are happening, and they’re happening soon. And I get the feeling that major things will go down, and it won’t end well for anyone…I guess you could say this is the end of the world!

Get it? Because The End Of The World was where the small bits of destroyed worlds would end up? Nothing? Well, I tried my best. I can’t crack down every joke. Not every one lands, you know?

------------------------------------ 

Big things are about to go afoot! Just what lies ahead, eh? Hehe, anyways, that’s the entry for today, I hope you all enjoyed it and look forward to seeing the final few entries! Thank you for your love and support and for following me on this journey, and let me know what you thought about today’s entry! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, he could indeed!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope all of you are doing okay! So then, we’ve finally reached entry number forty! Just ten more entries, and Bob’s journal will come to a close! It’s been a curious journey, and I hope it’s been a memorable one for everyone who’s read it! It’s crazy that this is another creation of mine that I’ve posted here on this site! If I’m not mistaken, this is my ninth story in the seven years I’ve been a member here! It’s crazy! But anyways, enough strolling down memory lane, here’s the entry! :D

Journal Entry 40

Day 185: Almost Two Hundred!

You know, it’s crazy! When writing this entry, I’ve come to realize that I’ve survived for one hundred and eighty five days! Most Heartless don’t live past the first week, or even the first day! And more so given the fact that I’m a Shadow, the “weakest” of the Heartless. And yet here I am, having survived and lived to put pen to paper the adventures I’ve had and the thoughts I’ve had swirling in my mind! It’s been quite a journey!

Today I was just lazily going about from world to world, and I found Stiltzkin again after not having seen him for a while! He seemed to be in good spirits, even with the weight of something huge about to happen looming over the worlds. But him being the nomadic traveler he is, he doesn’t seem to mind the apocalyptic atmosphere all that much. If anything, he says that it makes people truly appreciate the things they take for granted in life. Or something along those lines. That moogle can be quite insightful and philosophical. Maybe that’s why I’ve held off on consuming his heart…or maybe I just don’t find him appetizing!

After coming home, we all gathered and had a spirited debate over which Heartless were stronger. We Shadows actually stuck up pretty well, considering that after Sora and his friend Riku had closed the Door To Darkness and wiped out a good number of us, that we should still be around and still be a presence in the worlds. Other Heartless like Invisibles and Behemoths and Wyverns made themselves scarce. Some Heartless they are! When push comes to shove, they’re cowardly weaklings, while we Shadows head to the front lines without fear! Okay, maybe some fear…but at least we dive head in and try our best to devour as many hearts as we can!

But anyways, as a result of our discussion, the Invisibles and Wyverns that were in on the conversation left ashamed. We made fun of how weak they had become. Even the nearby Behemoth who had just passed by felt hurt! Okay, I know it’s mean, but like I said, we Shadows outlasted the “strong”  Heartless after what happened with Sora and Riku the first time around! But talking in all seriousness though, there’s a lot on the horizon, and it makes me wonder if all of us Heartless will band together in the end, or if we’ll be massacred by Sora once more. I honestly don’t know.

Life is what it is, kupo.

Did I just say kupo…? What…has my life…become!?

And so, the countdown commences! Let me know what you thought about today’s chapter, and thank you all so much for your unwavering love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, lol, yeah, it was something random I decided to implement. XD

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, here we are with another entry! Also, what do you think, everyone? Will we get a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III before the 30th? Or will we have to wait till Jump Festa for a new trailer? I honestly think it could go either way. Surprises may come when we least expect them! Haha, but anyways, here’s the entry, enjoy!

Journal Entry 41

Day 195: Not This Again…

Well, it’s been quite an eventful time lately. Lots of things have been happening in these past ten days, and well, I had the misfortune of being in a very precarious situation!

Remember that Keyblade Wielder I talked about a long time back? One that goes by the name of Aqua? Yeah, I found out her name is Aqua. Well anyways, the thing here is that she’s been going around taking a good number of us out, and now we don’t even feel safe in our own home anymore! Just how messed up is that, to not feel safe in your own home? That’s beyond messed up!

I believe that the Shadows had attempted to take her out using the Demon Tide formation once before, but my memory about it is a bit fuzzy, since the days blur together. Anyway, there was talk about attempting to get at her again with this, but it seems as though these Shadows aren’t really thinking with their brains! They are being mindless fools! Don’t they know that they’ll just get themselves killed!? I quickly decided that I wouldn’t be part of this! But, unfortunate for me, I had the misfortune of being dragged into the Demon Tide formation, and we went off to face her again!

Only this time…goodness gracious, this time, things were very different! There was something different about Aqua…I had only glimpsed at her once, but upon seeing her again, I could tell she wasn’t the same! This is what darkness does to you! All I know is that as soon as we got near her, with just one swipe of her Keyblade, she obliterated almost all of us! The Demon Tide formation scattered, and I had the luck of falling near a clutter of rocks, so I just slunk into the ground. There was no way I was going to be a part of this massacre!

I waited it out, and I felt immense fear…and that’s crazy! After the chaos, only an eerie silence remained…and that’s when I realized that Aqua was just standing there. She had a dark aura surrounding her, and her skin was slightly darker! Her hair was silver, and her clothes had taken on a dark hue! But, worst of all, her eyes….oh goodness, she stared at me! Those yellow, piercing eyes! That’s when I knew I was dead. Oh, so dead!

But it turns out that she just turned around and walked away. Something else must have caught her attention! I know she muttered something under her breath. Something about keyblade wielders and that they were here. All I know is, I thanked heaven and mercy for giving me that moment to escape!

I will avoid the Demon Tide formation like the plague…

----------------------------------------- 

Yes, you read that right! We are now right up to Kingdom Hearts III! I think I’ve been able to successfully cover every game in the series with these entries, and now, I guess we’ll see what happens in these final few entries! Thank you for all the love and support, and let me know what you thought about today’s entry! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, yep, he narrowly escaped!

Good evening, or well, morning, everyone! I hope all of you are having a pleasant good night’s rest and that you awaken to a bright and wonderful day later on! So then, here’s another entry, cuz I wanted to deliver it before going to sleep! And also, I’m so happy with the latest KHIII trailer we got! We’re getting closer and closer to the game’s release, I can’t wait! Anyways, enjoy the entry!

Journal Entry 42

Day 200: Whoa, I’m Really Here!

Wow, I’ve actually gone and survived two hundred days as a Heartless! Dare I say…this must be some kind of world record! I feel proud of myself! And well, I felt so proud of myself that I decided to boast this accomplishment to my friends and other fellow Heartless. Some congratulated me, though I could also feel the burning jealousy and resentment of other Heartless burning its way into my very soul…if I have one, that is!

But yes, today I didn’t do anything in particular that was special. After that near death experience at the hands of Aqua, I decided that I really needed to take better care of myself to ensure my own survival! I actually thought about leaving the Realm Of Darkness and maybe wander the worlds as a nomad Heartless. But then I got lazy about it and decided that I’d just stay.

Hey, if I’m going to die anyway, might as well be somewhere I’m familiar with, you know what I’m saying?

Later that day, I remember that I had gone to Hollow Bastion, or Radiant Garden, as I hear its being called now. Geez, wimpy name, much? Anyways, I went there just for the heck of it, and I found Stiltzkin talking with some other moogles, so I decided to join in on the conversation! The other moogles seemed to panic at the sight of me, but Stiltzkin called them down and said that I was a friend! That was a pretty cool thing of him to do! It felt nice to be recognized as a friend!

But then the word kupo was being tossed around constantly, kupo this, kupo that, kupo nut, kupo, kupo, kupo!

I decided that since this was nagging at me so much, I asked Stiltzkin what the heck the word kupo meant! And to my surprise, he just answered that kupo was kupo. So apparently, this word had no type of particular meaning.

And here I stand, as I write this entry, and I ask myself…what in kupo’s name is this world coming to where you can’t even answer a simple question…?

---------------------------

So yeah, that was that! Ha, I just love moogles, they’re adorable creatures, and I’ve always legit wondered just what the heck kupo means! I wonder if its some sort of secret word…? Anyways, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! Thank you all for your love and support! :D

To KHLegendIII, ha, you can say that again! XD

Good afternoon everyone, I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! Yes, here’s another entry, the second day in a row! Pretty cool, huh? Well, I was able to find some free time now before heading off to work, so I figured that I’d post a new entry! So I hope you all enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 43

Day 230: It’s Been A While!

Whoa, the time really has flown by! Then again, time is weird here in the Realm Of Darkness, so odds are that for someone in the Realm Of Light, it’ll have been maybe like a day or two or maybe just a few hours. Anyways, that’s beside the point! I’ve been busy for these days, so I haven’t been able to write here all that much. But now that I decided to sit down and catch a breather, I wanted to update this journal!

I’ve gotten better at writing, and now my claws for hands don’t seem like such an obstacle when it comes to grabbing things or slashing at people or even other fellow Heartless. Life is good! I’m so good with my hands now, it makes me more advanced than your average Shadow! But sadly, I haven’t been able to transform into a Neoshadow. It seems as though I’m evolutionarily deprived.

And it’s such an irritating thing too, especially considering how awesome Neoshadows look. Their like the cooler older brother versions of us wimpy Shadows…but hey, then again, we Shadows have outlasted the Neoshadows on the front lines, since they rarely show up in the worlds anymore! So ha, take that, Neoshadows!

Doesn’t mean that I don’t wanna be one, though…

Anyways, what else is new…? Oh yeah! I caught up with Tracy, and she said that things are relatively quiet on the Nobody side of the spectrum, and it seems the Organization is making their movies slowly and cautiously. Understandable, since they do have Sora and Riku to contend with. My question here is, whenever the storm does kick off, how big will it be? And how many Heartless and Nobodies will be caught in the crossfire?

I’ve been giving a lot of thought to this, and it will probably end in my death. I’ll probably die by the hands of the Keyblade Wielders this time around…I can just feel it.

And also, the strangest thing just popped up in my head just now. Memories…is that possible? Memories…of who I was before?

Ooh, it seems that we may finally get a clue as to who Bob really is! I wonder if this will be some sort of revelation!? Haha, I’m sure you are all eager to find out! Anyways, let me know what you thought about today’s entry! Thank you for the love and support you always give me, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, I guess we'll see!

Good evening everyone, I hope you are all doing okay! So then, we’re already entering ourselves well into the season of Fall, with Winter rearing its head with some early snow! Crazy, eh? So then, here’s another entry, I hope that you all enjoy! AND MAY THE HYPE FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III CONTINUE, CUZ GOOD LORD, THE TRAILERS KEEP ON COMING! Haha, anyways, enjoy the entry

Journal Entry 44

Day 232: Never Do This…

So today I wandered into this place called The Pride Lands. I believe I had gone into this world before, but then again, I don’t remember coming here. Then again, I’ve been travelling to so many worlds over the course of my life as a Heartless, that its hard to keep track of where I go and whatnot, you know what I mean!

But anyways, here’s a life lesson! If ever you wander into a tropical savanna, or any other kind of natural habitat, never, and I do mean never, stop to smell the roses! You know how they say that every rose has its thorns? Well, they should have also said that every good smelling flower has its stinky as heck distant cousin! When I went to the Pride Lands, I wandered into a small oasis area, and I was suddenly taken by the scenery. I was just wandering around, minding my own business, when I spotted this baby plant! It was a really tiny baby plant, smaller than me! It was an ugly looking thing with a face only a mother could love! Horrible, protruding teeth and tentacles and large vines coming out of its body…ugh, talk about creepy!

When I saw the little thing, I was just unconsciously drawn to it, as if I had to poke it or something! So, against my own will, I did, and then it let out this ear-splitting screech! I decided then to just go away, but a few seconds later, a giant, hulking version of that baby plant came charging towards me!

Let’s just say that I ended up with more than bruises…let’s just say that the stench of that thing is still on my body…and I hate every moment of it. And at least the blindness wore off. But seriously, don’t mess with those things!

Ugh, I still have shivers…

-------------------------------- 

Poor Bob! I wonder if you guys got the reference to that creature, though! ;) Anyways, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and like always, thank you so much for your love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, haha, I know, right? XD

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, here we are, just five entries away from finishing this story! It’s been loads of fun writing this, and I only hope you all enjoy what’s left! And also, the hype for Kingdom Hearts III is now a blazing streak, as we inch closer to release! The hype is ever on! So then, here’s the latest entry! Enjoy! :D

Journal Entry 45

Day 236: What Is This…?

I…honestly don’t know what to write for today. The reason I say this is because, well, today has been a strange day…or rather, I woke up from a strange sleep!

Remember when I had written that I had a faint glimpse of who I was? Well, last night, I had a dream, and in this dream, I was seeing lots of different and unexpected things. I recognized the place I was, but I just couldn’t place my finger on it. It feels like I had been to this place before, and I recognized a few faces. Were they my human friends? Faint smiles and blurred images of their faces is all I could see. All that I could make out.

Then, when I kept walking in this dream, I kind of blacked out, and I got some other faint things about my past. There was a letter…a small house…a chimney. I think also a small table. Then my dream shifted to another scene. I think that there was someone…a woman. Could that have been my mother? Sister? A friend…or wife? When I reached out to touch her, I was pushed back, like if a strong gust of wind had blown  me away! And then…I don’t know, it was just weird!

After I woke up, I went to to a Fortuneteller Heartless, and I asked her about this strange dream. I didn’t really get any answers, as she just spoke to me in cryptic riddles. I really didn’t know what to make out of her words, so I just left and decided to take a stroll in the Realm Of Darkness. But even though I had some quiet time to myself, I just couldn’t shake off the thoughts from that dream. It was all so vivid and so real…could this truly have been who I was? And well, I just felt this emptiness gnawing at me. This longing, as crazy as it might sound…

Now I keep wondering…just who am I? How do I fit into all this?

And why do I get the feeling that something will go horribly wrong…?

It seems that Bob is inching closer to discovering who he is! Who could he possibly be!? Well, that’s something that we may or may not find out! Haha, so anyways, that was the entry, I hope you all enjoyed it! Let me know what you thought about it, and as always, thank you for your love and support! Until next time, stay tuned for the next one! :D

To KHLegendIII, indeed!

Good evening everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, we’re just a little bit away from a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III! The final trailer, to be exact! I can’t wait to see what the trailer will hold! Whatever it is, I’m excited, but in the meantime, let’s redirect our focus here, to a new entry I have for you all! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 46

Day 240: Ridiculous!

Today was a strange day. It seemed as though some screws were loose around the Realm Of Darkness, because I saw Heartless behaving much differently than how we are supposed to act. For instance, I saw a Darkball being surprisingly calm, and dare I say, sane! It was floating like a cloud floating in the sky, followed by many others of its kind, as they just blissfully floated around, and they were whistling! Whistling! What’s up with that!?

I also saw some Red Nocturnes and Blue Rhapsodies, along with others of their kind, making music! Music! Though wait, I guess this actually isn’t as weird, since their names derive from musical terms…but even so, they were all giddy and happy cheery! This was not normal!

Then I saw a type of Heartless I hadn’t seen in ages! A Wibble Wobble, accompanied by a few Bag O’ Jewels. They seemed to be playing of game of who could knock down the Wibble Wobble as the Wibble Wobble attempted to dodge the jewels being flung at it! It was like some amusement park attraction or something! Then I saw a colorful assortment of Heartless building something. It looks like they were preparing a show!

As it turns out, later that day, someone told us that there was actually a show being planned. Apparently, a committee of like-minded Heartless were behind this, and they wanted to do this in order to relieve stress that had been piling up because of recent events. When I heard that…it all made more sense. I could understand why everyone was acting happy. To push away the feeling of dread that was coming because of the coming conflict…that bad feeling I had been having for a while now…

When the evening came around, the Heartless performed their show. I didn’t pay attention to half of it, because I was more focused on the reactions of the crowd. The way that they reacted, the way that they responded to the show in front of them…they seemed human. For a moment, I forgot that we were all Heartless, and for a second, I thought we were all human…just for a split second. Then I wondered how it is that we crave hearts the way we do, and what made us this way. But I guess that this is just one of those things we’ll never find out. One of those great mysteries of life, as it were! Whatever it is, I know not!

The whole notion of a Heartless gaining happiness…a lasting happiness, just from what I was seeing here…ridiculous…we aren’t meant for such things. Just satisfying our hunger for hearts is enough…

--------------------------------------- 

Well, that was something I thought I ought to try! Just to show what it would be like if Heartless possessed feelings, like how Nobodies can remember what its like to feel when they were human as they develop hearts over time, ya know? But anyways, let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! Thank you all for your love and support! :D

To KHLegendIII, those are lessons Bob could do well with, eh? :D

Good evening/morning everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay! So then, here we are, just three more entries away from finishing this story! And just in time before the new year, huh? Well, at least, that’s what I hope to accomplish! But now that I’m vacationing here in Puerto Rico till the 27th, I may be able to post the remaining entries at a quicker pace, ya know? Anyways, enough yabbering, here’s the new entry!

Journal Entry 47

Day 244: Another Day Of Wild Shenanigans!

Well, it seems that today was a day in which the universe wanted to prove its point on the subject of unpredictability. Everything seemed awry in the Realm Of Darkness, everyone seemed to be in some sort of buzz or desperate mood. I didn’t even know why this was happening, but I didn’t want to be around for any infighting, so I quietly left and went to this sandy world, Agrabah!

But unlucky for me, I found myself prey to some fierce, dune dwelling Antlions! Normally, they aren’t hostile creatures, but it seems that something had stirred their nests, since I had been told at one time that they would go berserk over anyone or anything that’d threaten their unborn children! So by unfortunate circumstance, even though I didn’t even go near their nests, they came after me like I was a snack!

Just when I thought I was out of the clear as I slunk into the sand, when I popped my head back up, a giant dragon, a Bahamut, I had heard it was called, was soaring through the sky, firing its beam of blue flame through its mouth, and it was battling another creature whom I couldn’t really make out! And if that wasn’t enough, I had the feeling that something was stalking me! When I looked behind me, this creepy thing that kinda looked like a Heartless, but with a brown cloak, lantern and knife, came towards me slowly…and its beady little eyes, yellow eyes, mind you, teemed with dark intent! I thought to myself that today was not my lucky day…

To make things even worse, just as I was about to leave Agrabah, the sky suddenly darkened, and then I saw this humongous flock of Chocobos flying high up in the sky! Don’t ask me why they were so high up when they are just about as average in flight as chickens…but the point is, they were dropping their…well, droppings, and it was a nightmare, because I couldn’t dodge them, and even as I slunk into the sand, whenever I got out, I’d stumble upon some droppings! After all this, I decided to take shade under a small crack from a destroyed building that rested underneath a dune. I was furious. And then I remember that right beside me, that Moogle, Stiltzkin, was calmly roasted some Kupo Nuts, I believe they were called? I don’t know how he managed to stay away from all the craziness that was ensuing in Agrabah today.

He said that he chalked it up to good luck.

Good grief…

-----------------------------

And so, three more entries left! Let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! Thank you all for your love and support! :D

To KHLegendIII, he's a complicated Heartless. Can you really blame him? XD

Good evening everyone, I hope all of you are doing okay! Seriously, I hope you are, because with the massive, shocking, heart attack inducing Kingdom Hearts III trailer we got yesterday, I’d understand just fine if you weren’t okay! I’m still recovering myself! It was a magnificently heartbreaking trailer! But anyways, here’s the next entry, as we near the finale of my story! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 48

Day 248: Zero…

Darkness is all we are…

It’s all that we can be.

Until the day comes,

when our hearts can return, free.

I am a Shadow…I find no solace.

No matter how much I feast, it just feels like nonsense!

Could this all be for nothing? Is it all in vain?

I shouldn’t worry about such things, but why do I feel such pain?

A great darkness approaches, a great battle.

One to end all battles, it would seem, one that’ll make the stars rattle.

Even I, as a Heartless, feel unease.

And I’m even finding it hard to breathe…

Whispers of the end are all I hear.

A dreaded ending that is drawing near.

And though we are but shadow,

even we can be no more.

Yeah, I know, what I wrote here today is particularly depressing. But…so much has happened, and right now, there’s so much talk about a great battle going down between many Keyblade Wieldlers, and well, I am feeling the weight of that grim battle that awaits…I think that even we Heartless will feel the ramifications of these events to our very core. I feel like there will be much loss.

I feel like we are on the verge of a paradigm shift, a tip in the balance of power. Whether it’ll be messy or extremely messy is what is the question here…

I feel as though I have to start saying goodbye…because I’m somehow getting this vibe that I’m not going to make it through this time. That after all this time, I won’t be able to survive. I feel as though this is it for me.

What do I write about when you are facing death right at its face…?

-------------------------------------------- 

Oh boy, this just got real, real fast! Just two more entries, and we are done! Let me know what you thought about tonight’s entry, and until next time, stay tuned for the next one! And thank you all for your love and support!