Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think it's quite possible for them to make an appearance (and I would love to see them in the new Kingdom Shader) but nothing too relevant or long in terms of story. On the other hand there's no use of them if the Guardians are to be formed anyway so who knows :v

Once the 7 Guardians of Light will be assemble and fight against the 13 Seeker of Darkness, they going to capture the 7 Princesses of Heart!

That was only the beginning! First, it was the 7 princesses of Heart as the 7 Hearts of pure Light, including Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice, Belle, Jasmine and Kairi was protected by King Mickey, Aqua, Sora and Riku, which is spying on Xehanort, Maleficent, Lord Ansem and the Organization!

And now, it was the 7 Guardians of Light as 7 legendary Keyblade Wielders, including Sora, Master Riku, King Mickey, Master Aqua, Ventus, Lea and Kairi, which she have a new keyblade for a whole time! And fight against the 13 Seeker of Darkness as the Real Organization XIII to protect the 7 Princesses of Heart!

So, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3!

Right, MBurrell91?

Good question they had to right? I mean they were necessary to summon kingdom Hearts so if it is the final world in kh3 as many suspect than we will depend on their help to get there right? Plus it wouls be nice to see them all again and it would show that nomura really has thought about everything

Absolutely. Mainly because they play such an important role to the world of kh those 13 darknesses will definitely capitalize and conquer to gain an advantage, but that's just what I like to think.