Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

The real norts and the half-norts

So nomura said that xehenorts are marked by their elf pointy ears and their orangy eyes.  I couldn't help but speculate that not all of the presumed norts are complete.

The ones we know are complete are 

• xehenort
  • xemnas
  • ansem SOD
  • vanitas
  • braig
  • isa
  • young xehenort

The ones that are norts but not full norts are 

• marluxia
  • luxord
  • larxene
  • aqua

I came to this conclusion because the last 4 don't have their pointy ears.  That seems to be a pretty big thing on whole "I'm xehenort, im xehenort, xehenort, xehenort, xehenort" thing.  So yall think that the last 4 can reverse their process before its too late.  sounds crazy, but they're not xehenort YET.

and I know i'll get all the aqua fan-boys to agree with me on that one.

Yeah... I don't believe that. There's two organizations. Marluxia's organization 13 he wanted and the true organization. Remember in DDD, that he weak and traitors couldn't make the cut? Yeah, to me, Marly and Larxene are traitors, and Luxord to me is weak. Because no way they let Demyx in the true orginization. Oh wait....Larxene's eyes are yellow  in the trailer. And she had green eyes... OOOOOH! that takes something away from-oh right! Luxord had blue eyes before. Oh damn! my entire theory is debunked! Just what is Marluxia's organization then?!

Yeah... I don't believe that. There's two organizations. Marluxia's organization 13 he wanted and the true organization. Remember in DDD, that he weak and traitors couldn't make the cut? Yeah, to me, Marly and Larxene are traitors, and Luxord to me is weak. Because no way they let Demyx in the true orginization. Oh wait....Larxene's eyes are yellow  in the trailer. And she had green eyes... OOOOOH! that takes something away from-oh right! Luxord had blue eyes before. Oh damn! my entire theory is debunked! Just what is Marluxia's organization then?!

I like stopped understanding what you were saying 3/4 through.

there are two options either at the end of kh3 everything is going to make sense or nomura is trolling us once again and he allready is setting up some plot points for kh4

I like stopped understanding what you were saying 3/4 through.

Sorry about that~ Um...my thing was that Luxord and Larxene are in Marluxia's group. Because DDD with the whole who would make it or not into the true organization. And I saw your gif of Larxene and realized she now has yellow eyes; along with Luxord. Thus they probably in the true organization's group. So, to me, that also means we could see brand new characters in Marluxia's group. Maybe. All I know is, there's 2 organizations and people are now norted. So how is Marluxia going to recruit people is the question.  Also, I think Xigbar is no longer himself due to the second trailer. Because Larxene is herself, but in the second trailer, he doesn't sound like himself in the third one. Thus, full body possession maybe? That or he's talking in a dark tone. Don't know till the game comes out in English. Still, Ienzo is still my fave~

and Luxord to me is weak.

Luxord was able to teleport/trap(?) Sora's friends (including Riku while he still had "Ansem"'s form and powers) away with just an Infinity War-style fingersnap.

And he only lost because he insisted on fighting Sora on an even field.

That's "weak"?

Edited by Alan Smithee

there are two options either at the end of kh3 everything is going to make sense or nomura is trolling us once again and he allready is setting up some plot points for kh4

I'll be watching the streams of kh3 on the 24 of January if I can. I need to know what happens and know the ending that going to make use no believe that just happened.

Luxord was able to teleport/trap(?) Sora's friends (including Riku while he was still in the form of Ansem SOD) away with just an Infinity War-style fingersnap.

And he only lost because he insisted on fighting Sora fairly.

That's "weak"?

I was thinking gameplay-wise, but in a realistic fight, yeah....he has tricks up his sleeve-pun maybe intended. Good point, because in a realistic fight...yeah, I don't see how he didn't just capture Sora, unless it was he was testing his strength and got cocky in the end or there were no orders to capture him objectively.  Going with the first idea. That or his powers are limited of what he can do. Or showed what he's capable of, but didn't use his full strength at all.

Edited by kingdombladesventus

Sorry about that~ Um...my thing was that Luxord and Larxene are in Marluxia's group. Because DDD with the whole who would make it or not into the true organization. And I saw your gif of Larxene and realized she now has yellow eyes; along with Luxord. Thus they probably in the true organization's group. So, to me, that also means we could see brand new characters in Marluxia's group. Maybe. All I know is, there's 2 organizations and people are now norted. So how is Marluxia going to recruit people is the question.  Also, I think Xigbar is no longer himself due to the second trailer. Because Larxene is herself, but in the second trailer, he doesn't sound like himself in the third one. Thus, full body possession maybe? That or he's talking in a dark tone. Don't know till the game comes out in English. Still, Ienzo is still my fave~

There is only one organization. The Japanese trailer of PotC shows Marluxia and he has yellow eyes.