Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VocaloidLover13

How will KH3's Theme be darker than the others?

KH3's dark theme  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What you believe will happen in KH3 to make it darker?

• Extremely sad moments (including not being able to save someone)
    • Some protagonist dying *for real*
    • Brutal scene fights
    • Only less happy moments
    • We'll see blood for the first time
    • Nothing, Nomura is only trolling us
    • I have another idea and I'll share it! (yes, you will :D)

Nomura has already mentioned several times that KH3 will have a darker theme. But only now it has ocurred to me to make a pool to see what you guys think.

I don't believe we'll see blood at all, given it has Disney characters and all. But I decided to give that option anyways.

I may not have covered everything. I just had the idea to create this post now, xD

There could be some cool fights, but I doubt it seeing as it will most likely be rated E10+ / PEGI 12. I just can’t see a game with Olaf in it being rated T or higher. Nomura is probably just saying sad shit’s gonna go down, not necessarily anything we haven’t seen before in a KH game.

There could be some cool fights, but I doubt it seeing as it will most likely be rated E10+ / PEGI 12. I just can’t see a game with Olaf in it being rated T or higher. Nomura is probably just saying sad shit’s gonna go down, not necessarily anything we haven’t seen before in a KH game.

That's a good point. Some options aren't just gonna happen given how it is rated.

About the last phrase, I am not so sure given he said it'll be "darker" than the others. But yeah, more emotional stuff probably xD

I believe that one of the things that'll make this game darker than others in the Xehanort Saga is that we'll get grim and depressing moments, and we'll probably see some attempts to save some people fail...oh God, I can't wait to feel the feels!

I believe that one of the things that'll make this game darker than others in the Xehanort Saga is that we'll get grim and depressing moments, and we'll probably see some attempts to save some people fail...oh God, I can't wait to feel the feels!

Yeah I guess  :(

I have little idea on who we may not be able to save (except Aqua since Nomura said that for her it'll depend on our efforts), but be who it may be, it's gonna be really sad.

Perhaps that may be why this will really have a darker theme, but we can't be sure yet anyways  :)