Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yoshirai

Kingdom Hearts III demo is going to be playable at Paris Games Week

Paris Games Week, a recurrent videogaming expo which is hosted in Paris (Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles) each year, confirmed the presence of a playable on-stage Kingdom Hearts III demo through its website. The expo starts on October 26th and lasts until the 30th.

1845065070_PGW20banner.thumb.jpg.136eda04610a2aac55743cfc9763741d.jpg

Similarly to the previous expo experiences, where Square Enix brought real life version of Andy's House of the Toy Box world on-stage, the event will feature the same possibility, as well as exploring both Rock Titan and Olympus worlds through the available Kingdom Hearts III demo. 

Are you going to attend Paris Games Week and try the Kingdom Hearts III demo yourself? Let us know in the comment section!

View full article

On 10/20/2018 at 8:14 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

Thanks for informing us about this, Yoshirai!

I smell a new trailer incoming...I think we might be in for a surprise!

It's still kinda weird that PGW is an event where we can potentially be treated to news. :D It's by no means small but after that 2.8 opening reveal there, it's somehow gotten more important to the community than before.

I'm not expecting a trailer but I do think it's possible, despite the panel. (Mainly because I feel that panels are more for discussions from what I've seen up to this point and not for extensive presentations.)

It would definitely be a good time since it's pretty much in the middle of TGS and and Jump Festa and if the interviews are correct, we can still expect one more Disney world at the very least.

Edited by Merilly
Spelling mistake correction

On 10/20/2018 at 3:14 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

Thanks for informing us about this, Yoshirai!

I smell a new trailer incoming...I think we might be in for a surprise!

I wouldn't be shocked if PGW brought us a new trailer. Remember last year when we got that trailer for The Last of Us Part II at PGW? Plus, like Merilly said above, we got 2.8's opening at PGW as well, and 2.8 came out around the same time of year as KHIII is scheduled, so I think we could certainly see a new trailer, or maybe the game's opening, perhaps? ;)

On 10/22/2018 at 8:39 PM, Merilly said:

It's still kinda weird that PGW is an event where we can potentially be treated to news. :D It's by no means small but after that 2.8 opening reveal there, it's somehow gotten more important to the community than before.

I'm not expecting a trailer but I do think it's possible, despite the panel. (Mainly because I feel that panels are more for discussions from what I've seen up to this point and not for extensive presentations.)

It would definitely be a good time since it's pretty much in the middle of TGS and and Jump Festa and if the interviews are correct, we can still expect one more Disney world at the very least.

Indeed so! It's crazy how unpredictable the drop rate of Kingdom Hearts III news can be, and while we wait for Jump Festa, all eyes are on the coming game events between now and then to see if there'll be any big news! And I agree, ever since the 2.8 Opening reveal, the event has become one to have on the radar for any sort of news!

And well, if we're thinking realistically, it could be a fifty/fifty chance! After all, we are within the final 95 days of release, so I'm sure Square wants to push the marketing for the game as much as possible. So I guess we'll see what happens!

Yes, I agree! I'm hoping that Treasure Planet will be announced, or Atlantis! As long as the world reveals aren't yet done, I'm still holding out hope for both or at least one of these two films to make it as a world in the game!

On 10/24/2018 at 10:44 AM, Allwil13 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if PGW brought us a new trailer. Remember last year when we got that trailer for The Last of Us Part II at PGW? Plus, like Merilly said above, we got 2.8's opening at PGW as well, and 2.8 came out around the same time of year as KHIII is scheduled, so I think we could certainly see a new trailer, or maybe the game's opening, perhaps? ;)

Oh yeah, at this point, we could bear witness to anything! And well, Paris Games Week starts today, so the question left now is whether or not there will be a new trailer shown, ya know?

Edited by The Transcendent Key
Spelling correction.

44 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh yeah, at this point, we could bear witness to anything! And well, Paris Games Week starts today, so the question left now is whether or not there will be a new trailer shown, ya know?

Everyone keep your fingers crossed!