Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

2 minutes ago, Chasm said:

Still...she needs to be separated from Kairi. Dno how that'd happen

Maybe Xehanort kidnapping her by sending that horde of Heartless at her and pulling her away from Sora as we saw in the recent trailer. 

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Maybe Xehanort kidnapping her by sending that horde of Heartless at her and pulling her away from Sora as we saw in the recent trailer. 

I'm thinking that's a little late in the game

Just now, ienzo628 said:

Perhaps so.   Maybe Kairi approached Ienzo after hearing about how Sora wanted to bring Roxas back.

So many possibilities.   I can't see why Namine would join the seekers. 

1 minute ago, Chasm said:

So many possibilities.   I can't see why Namine would join the seekers. 

She was probably forced into it.   But I don't think Nomura would want to repeat the hostage situation of Com.   We never did get a conclusion as to what drove Marluxia and Larxene to use Namine to overthrow the Organization though.   Maybe they were acting on Xehanort's orders but

10 hours ago, Chasm said:

Well it's not unheard of that someone can begin using darkness or light. I mean look at Roxas. He specializes in light attacks lol. It's also safe to assume Namine has a heart so she may have darkness in her since shes traveling without protection from it.

Actually it would be safer to assume that Naminé has no darkness in her heart since she's traveling without protection from it. Nomura once said that the POH don't need protection from the darkness because the darkness can't corrupt their hearts of pure light. And even if Naminé did have darkness in her heart, that wouldn't necessarily affect Kairi. It's not like their hearts merged into one, Naminé's probably still exists on it's own within Kairi (like Ventus within Sora). So how do we reach the conclusion that Kairi might no longer be a POH?

I´m not even sure if she truly is Kairi´s nobody, all I know is that DiZ called her a special case, I just think that even if she does live in Kairi´s heart, she isn´t her nobody, she´s blonde bc of Ventus, she can manipulate the memories of those connected to Sora, she just ended up living in Kairi´s heart.... So maybe she could wear a keyblade bc of Sora´s influence, but I still think it´s more likely to be Xion

Putting Namine in the same position as Xion actually doesn't work. If Namine were to be a vessel she would be working behind the scenes, not put on the frontline. Namine cannot fight, she is not a physical threat therefore would not be all that great in a Keyblade war. Xion is dangerous when she binges herself on Roxas/Sora's power. She's also a replica with all of Roxas' moveset besides dual wielding. And because she can be rebuilt and reprogrammed this makes her far more ideal then the real Roxas and a perfect substitute. It's why it makes sense for Roxas and Xion to be on opposite sides of the war. Almost in a Ventus/Vanitas situation where it just seems their destined to clash again.

Namine really doesn't offer too much for what Xehanort is trying to accomplish. She works far better on the heroes side because her powers could be of great help restoring memories of Xion and helping Lingering Will regain himself in Terra. I think Namine will be one of Sora's best allies in KHIII.

Edited by SweetYetSalty

@SweetYetSalty Totally agree with you, Namine really only works with the memories of others, I could not see her fighting... And the paralelism between Ventus-Vanitas/Roxas-Xion was interesting...

But yeah, for now, everything points to Xion, her supposedly grey hair in the Opening, the "Who are you" quote, the kingdom key pointing to Axel just like she did with Roxas, etc

5 minutes ago, HanonPhantomhive said:

@SweetYetSalty Totally agree with you, Namine really only works with the memories of others, I could not see her fighting... And the paralelism between Ventus-Vanitas/Roxas-Xion was interesting...

But yeah, for now, everything points to Xion, her supposedly grey hair in the Opening, the "Who are you" quote, the kingdom key pointing to Axel just like she did with Roxas, etc

I wonder if Roxas is going to spring forth and attack Xion sort of like how Axel did.   Also MX might actually have a way of bringing Namine back without the use of Kairi.