loamrangercosplay

KHUX NA Update Schedule?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Do we have any info on the update schedule for the English version?  Is there a chance the story updates will be complete by the KH3 release??

Nope. We don't  have a physical schedule. I guess story updates will just release when they'll release. KHUX's story will continue even after KH 3 is out. I'm pretty sure It's been stated by Nomura or someone else helping in the creation of the game.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

Nope. We don't  have a physical schedule. I guess story updates will just release when they'll release. KHUX's story will continue even after KH 3 is out. I'm pretty sure It's been stated by Nomura or someone else helping in the creation of the game.

Dang!!!!!  I mean I'll always be glad for more kh content, but I was kinda hoping to know everything we needed to know going into the last game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Dang!!!!!  I mean I'll always be glad for more kh content, but I was kinda hoping to know everything we needed to know going into the last game!

Most of us aren't even sure how much It's going to tie into KH3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Yeah since Chirithy has popped up and both Marluxia and Larxene seem to be making a big comeback I thought they'd at least mention the Dandelions

Maybe they will.  Maybe we'll get some sort of mention from Ventus, those two or from Chirithy itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, loamrangercosplay said:

We got an update but ... :,)

It was a let down.  All you do is going to different worlds and saying howdy to all your friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, loamrangercosplay said:

I'm glad everyone is doing well but.... please... Elrena.... please just let us see her :,)

Well, the update was a letdown, this one anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DOes anyone else feel like they're almost dangling the Elrena update in front of our faces? Like they know we want it so bad and it's so close but they're taking their sweet time on purpose? That's probably not the case, but it sure feels that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

DOes anyone else feel like they're almost dangling the Elrena update in front of our faces? Like they know we want it so bad and it's so close but they're taking their sweet time on purpose? That's probably not the case, but it sure feels that way.

It sure does.  I was hoping against hope that we would get to see her back in December.  We barely get any story updates as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

It sure does.  I was hoping against hope that we would get to see her back in December.  We barely get any story updates as it is.

Think we'll see her before KH3 comes out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ienzo628 said:

No

Me neither. But regardless, I will continue to hope for the best. The curse of being a positive person. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Me neither. But regardless, I will continue to hope for the best. The curse of being a positive person. :)

I would like to think so too.  I just want to know more as to why Elrena turned into the witch we know as Larxene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now