Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
loamrangercosplay

What game would you like to see Kingdom Hearts emulate?

What game or game genre would you most like to see Kingdom Hearts emulate? I'd be a huge fan of an Animal Crossing style game where after the final battle you live on Destiny Islands and help other characters with domestic tasks.  Something nice and relaxing after all the stress they've gone through!!!!

Tales games. Considering KH already has real time battles and abilities which can be equipped, it’s not too far-fetched. If KH were to take features from the Tales battle system, it would make the mechanics in fights even better in my opinion. For example, the ability to backstep, which you can do in Tales of Xillia, would be very useful. The trademark skits you see in Tales games would be a great addition to KH because they expand on the characters’ personalities, backstories, thoughts and feelings during the journey the party is on. A crossover with KH and Tales games would be great, although it is extremely unlikely to happen. For instance, Tales of the Abyss features replicas and how they and their originals reconcile their existences; this would be a brilliant way for Replica Riku and Riku to meet Luke and Asch, not to mention for Vexen and Xemnas to interact with Van regarding the replication process since it is similar of that of Chain of Memories. Plus, who wouldn’t want Meaning of Birth playing over the Riku vs Repliku fight?

3 hours ago, phoenixmiko said:

Tales games. Considering KH already has real time battles and abilities which can be equipped, it’s not too far-fetched. If KH were to take features from the Tales battle system, it would make the mechanics in fights even better in my opinion. For example, the ability to backstep, which you can do in Tales of Xillia, would be very useful. The trademark skits you see in Tales games would be a great addition to KH because they expand on the characters’ personalities, backstories, thoughts and feelings during the journey the party is on. A crossover with KH and Tales games would be great, although it is extremely unlikely to happen. For instance, Tales of the Abyss features replicas and how they and their originals reconcile their existences; this would be a brilliant way for Replica Riku and Riku to meet Luke and Asch, not to mention for Vexen and Xemnas to interact with Van regarding the replication process since it is similar of that of Chain of Memories. Plus, who wouldn’t want Meaning of Birth playing over the Riku vs Repliku fight?

Ohhhhh dang there are a lot of cool ties between TotA and KH!!!  That's a great point!!!!

On 12/25/2018 at 6:27 PM, phoenixmiko said:

Ooh, it would be great if Kingdom Hearts emulated Tales! I love the Tales series and how in depth the stories go with their characters! The battle system is engaging, and the skits are probably my favorite thing when it comes to getting to know the characters better, because they don't just get their character development relegated to cutscenes! It'd be awesome if KH had skits as well, or just the characters talking to each other when they aren't in battle!

A turn based Kingdom Hearts title would be neat, like the traditional Final Fantasies! I know that technically Union X is turn based, but you know what I mean! A Theathrythm would be insane too, since KH has one of the most beautiful soundtracks in gaming! A kart racer would also be fun! Or a fighting game, which funnily enough, Dissidia was originally to be. It was supposed to be a fighting game spin-off of the Kingdom Hearts series, but since Disney didn't like the idea of their characters fighting against each other, it ended up being a Final Fantasy fighting game!