Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

KHUX [1-01-2019] Monthly Updates, Union Cross, KH2 Avatar Boards, BBS Falling Price Deals, PvP Rewards, Raid Event, New Year's Events

Happy 2019, everyone!

The new month brings a new Coliseum, Limited Missions, and Gem Quests. This month's Coliseum offers the Pizza Hat accessory (+5 Raid Boss Ω Perk), and for the top rankers, the new Attack Boost IX skill (x2.8 multiplier).

This month's Limited Missions offer the White Snowcub and Pizza Hat spirit parts:

LUX Collected Spirit Part
4,000,000 White Snowcub Head
20,000,000 White Snowcub Ears
100,000,000 White Snowcub Body
500,000,000 White Snowcub Legs
2,500,000,000 White Snowcub Tail
10,000,000,000 Pizza Hat

As for this month's Gem Quests, you can obtain two Power Gems, two Speed Gems, and one Magic Gem.

Until January 13th at 23:59 PT, Union Cross offers the Illusionist spirit parts and Starlight Boosters (buffs Starlight until January 31st at 23:59 PT)! There are a total of eight Cross Boards this time, six of which are open from the start. Bonus Times are at:

● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

Four new KH2 avatar boards are available for 7770 Jewels each, until January 14th at 23:59 PT:

2019 Gift Bag: KH2 Leon (M) 2019 Gift Bag: KH2 Aerith (F)
KH II Leon 
KH II Leon Style 
KH II Leon: Gloves 
New Year's Chirithy Hat (Skill Perk +10) 
Title: Lion Heart 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1
KH II Aerith 
KH II Aerith Style 
Balloon New Year's Chirithy (Skill Perk +9) 
Title: Grand Message 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2
2019 Gift Bag: KH2 Cid (M) 2019 Gift Bag: KH2 Yuffie (F)
KH II Cid 
KH II Cid Style 
Balloon New Year's Chirithy (Skill Perk +9) 
Title: Highwind 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2
KH II Yuffie 
KH II Yuffie Style 
KH II Yuffie: Glove 
New Year's Chirithy Hat (Skill Perk +10) 
Title: All Creation 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1

Common to all boards:

ATK B VI Max & Lux++ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost VI x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost VIII Max x 2 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B VIII Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B VIII & AP+ & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Sun Gem x 1 
 Moon Gem x 1 
6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 6

Until January 13th at 23:59 PT, the three Birth by Sleep Falling Price Deals introducing the first Guilt Tier 9 medals--Supernova - HD Terra, Supernova - HD Aqua, and Supernova - HD Ventus--are open! Each pull guarantees: one corresponding Trait Medal to the banner's featured medal, one 7* Tier 7 medal or the banner's featured medal (Supernova - HD Terra, Aqua, or Ventus), three Mirrors, and 10 Limited VIP Coins. Note that there is NOT a pull guarantee for any of the featured medals.

The 7* medal pulled from these deals will arrive with one of the following skills maxed:

・Attack Boost VI Max 
 ・Defense Boost I Max   
 ・Defense Boost II Max   
 ・Defense Boost III Max   
 ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
 ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
 ・Triple Threat II

Medal (7*) Attribute Guilt Tier Target SP Cost Ability Max Multiplier
Supernova - HD Terra Upright/Power 9 AoE 4 +2 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ U-STR 8, P-STR 15, SP ATK B +140%, ↓ targets' U- & P-DEF 15. Count +1. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. x41.95~59.13
Supernova - HD Aqua Upright/Magic 9 AoE 4 +2

Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ U-STR 8, M-STR 15, SP ATK B +140%, ↓ targets' U- & M-DEF 15. Count +1. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. 

x41.95~59.13
Supernova - HD Ventus Upright/Speed 9 AoE 4 +2 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ U-STR 8, S-STR 15, SP ATK B +140%, ↓ targets' U- & S-DEF 15. Count +1. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. x41.95~59.13

Superburst: AoE, stronger against standalone enemies, activates before Slot 6 when defending in PvP. x100~150 multiplier.

Collect any combination of three Supernova - HD Terra, Aqua, or Ventus medals with 5 Traits on each during this time period to receive the Supernova - HD Terra & Ventus & Aqua medal! You'll receive one corresponding Trait Medal #72 for each pull made on the Birth by Sleep Falling Price Deals. These will be distributed at a later date.

Medal (7*) Attribute Guilt Tier Target SP Cost Ability Max Multiplier
Supernova - HD Terra & Ventus & Aqua Upright/Speed 9 Single-target 4 +2

Deals 7 hits. 2 turns: ↑ U-STR 8, PSM-STR 15, SP ATK B +150%, ↓ targets' U- & PSM-DEF 15. Count +5. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left.

x46.66~65.44

Superburst: AoE, stronger against standalone enemies, activates before Slot 6 when defending in PvP. x100~150 multiplier.

This week's PvP ranking rewards offer more tickets than usual! Top 100 players will receive a special title as well. You can check the reward brackets in-game.

Until January 6th at 23:59 PT, take on the Lion Headliner raid boss for rewards such as the Dazzling Disco spirit part, Broom, Mirror, Chip, and Dale medals! Bonus Times (LUX+, LV+2) are at:

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 AM to 2:59 AM 10:00  to 10:59 
8:00 AM to 8:59 AM 16:00  to 16:59 
2:00 PM to 2:59 PM 22:00  to 22:59 
8:00 PM to 8:59 PM 4:00  to 4:59 

Clear the New Year's Challenge event quests by January 3rd at 23:59 PT for a total of 5000 Jewels! There are three quests in total.

Lastly, clear the 10 quests in the The Clock's Ticking event by January 10th at 23:59 PT for rewards such as Fantasia Mickey B, Mirror, and Huey & Louie & Dewey medals.

Images from this update can be viewed below. Happy New Year's, everyone!

4 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

Happy New Year y'all,  I pulled from the Aqua banner and got Terra's Supernova HD medal ??????

Well done! You haven't done the New year's challenge yet, have you? I can't find all the chests in the second stage.

28 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Well done! You haven't done the New year's challenge yet, have you? I can't find all the chests in the second stage.

I'VE ONLY FOUND 2?!?!?!  gonna try again and do some screenshots of what I can find and share them here!

Well, one year of salt ends and another begins.

So, those boards... They look good, but that price tag looks pretty bad. I'm not sure on whether anyone should go for those just yet.

The new tier 9 medals are powerful, but we kind of got shafted compared to JP. Don't get me wrong, the fact that the banners are falling price and the lack of a VIP mercy banner are both great things, but this means there's no mercy whatsoever for these medals. Combine that with the returning "collect these medals to get this medal" schtick and you end up spending potentially double what you would've if there had been a VIP mercy. So it's like: nice gesture, but you're still screwing us over.

Also, something else to point out about these medals: SN Terra, SN Aqua, and SN Ven will always use 2 gauges. This means that even if you have an SP1 skill on them, they will still use 3 gauges. So be careful when figuring out your setups.

As for the raid week event... The good news is that it seems to be available all the time and not just for 4 select hours during the day. The bad news is that they probably haven't changed the number of coins you receive or the lux output, so more of the same nonsense as last time...

21 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

I'VE ONLY FOUND 2?!?!?!  gonna try again and do some screenshots of what I can find and share them here!

The 4th chest is in the fountain area where you find the target enemy. It's hidden behind the corner of a building at the bottom of the map, just to the left of the target enemy. You might have to tap the scenery for a bit to find it, but it's there.

30 minutes ago, loamrangercosplay said:

These are the ones I've found so far.

That's weird... I found those three too and the mission never completed. Then I just did it again now and it registered. What the heck?

1 hour ago, hawk222 said:

The 4th chest is in the fountain area where you find the target enemy. It's hidden behind the corner of a building at the bottom of the map, just to the left of the target enemy. You might have to tap the scenery for a bit to find it, but it's there.

THANK UUUUUUU

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

That's weird... I found those three too and the mission never completed. Then I just did it again now and it registered. What the heck?

Maybe this quest is just wonky?  Or since the final chest really close to the boss, maybe you opened it without realizing? Or the "open" animation didn't trigger for some reason

Screenshot_20190101-151606.png

On 1/2/2019 at 5:29 AM, loamrangercosplay said:

Happy New Year y'all,  I pulled from the Aqua banner and got Terra's Supernova HD medal ??????

Huh? That's funny, cause I pulled from the Terra banner & got Ventus Supernova HD medal. WHAT HECK?! XP Are these banner's backwards or something? haha XD 

On 1/2/2019 at 7:12 AM, MidoriYasha said:

So, is it better ti try the BBS banners now or wait for an eventual mercy pull version of them?

I'd say go for it if ya got Js to spare, but if your really low on Js then ya might as well just wait for a possible mercy pull. I don't doubt they'll bring out a mercy pull or some other chance to gain these medals. 

4 hours ago, hawk222 said:

PVP has become a chore ever since people started stocking their setups with Kairis, Xions, and Supernova medals.

No kidding!  I detest PVP, they should at least make all those metals easier to get.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:09 AM, ienzo628 said:

No kidding!  I detest PVP, they should at least make all those metals easier to get.

Yeah it's tough alright, I just do it to get the extra 90 Js per day, win or lose I don't care really. Oh & free stuff just for entering too haha XD

8 hours ago, The Unversed said:

Yeah it's tough alright, I just do it to get the extra 90 Js per day, win or lose I don't care really. Oh & free stuff just for entering too haha XD

True, it's more of a chore though.