Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

26 minutes ago, 7thKingdom said:
  SPOILERS: Click to reveal

Is the city in the background of the cover art supposed to be Shibuya/SecretEnding City or just a random place? (Possibly same place as the KH1 Cover art)

Spoiler

I thought maybe it was a section of Twilight Town that we hadn't seen yet and were going to explore in KHIII. Clearly I was wrong. I do like your theory that it's the city Yozora lives in. I kind of hope that turns out to be true.

My question about the cover art is why is Namine on it when she was only in the game for like 3 minutes? Also, why is there a darkling on the cover when we never see one in the game?

24 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:
  Hide contents

I thought maybe it was a section of Twilight Town that we hadn't seen yet and were going to explore in KHIII. Clearly I was wrong. I do like your theory that it's the city Yozora lives in. I kind of hope that turns out to be true.

My question about the cover art is why is Namine on it when she was only in the game for like 3 minutes? Also, why is there a darkling on the cover when we never see one in the game?

Spoiler

And why is there a cat on the cover, when there are no cats in the game?

32 minutes ago, JTD95 said:
  Hide contents

And why is there a cat on the cover, when there are no cats in the game?

Spoiler

At the risk of sounding like a dense idiot, I see no cat. Where is this cat? If you're joking, I apologize.

1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:
  Hide contents

At the risk of sounding like a dense idiot, I see no cat. Where is this cat? If you're joking, I apologize.

Spoiler

Next to Ven's shoulder/arm. It's very small.

2 minutes ago, JTD95 said:

Next to Ven's shoulder/arm. It's very small.

Spoiler

Huh. I never noticed that before. Maybe it's the MoM in disguise! 

3 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:
  Hide contents

Huh. I never noticed that before. Maybe it's the MoM in disguise! 

Spoiler

I also remember Nomura saying in an interview that he wanted to implement his cat somehow to the game. So my guess is that that's his cat. But why Nomura? Why add your cat on the cover and then nothing more?

12 minutes ago, JTD95 said:

I also remember Nomura saying in an interview that he wanted to implement his cat somehow to the game. So my guess is that that's his cat. But why Nomura? Why add your cat on the cover and then nothing more?

Spoiler

And it wouldn't even be that hard to add to the game. Just add a cat in twilight town that Sora can pet and interact with. And the more it likes him the more it'll bering him stuff like ingredients or synthesis materials.

2 hours ago, 7thKingdom said:
  Hide contents

Is the city in the background of the cover art supposed to be Shibuya/SecretEnding City or just a random place? (Possibly same place as the KH1 Cover art)

Spoiler

In a way, yes. The buildings that appear on the cover are VERY similar to a couple of buildings in the REAL Shibuya that would line up in a similar manner. While they never actually confirmed or denied that it was Shibuya, it does hint at it and that leads to a possible Yozora/The World Ends With You world that might be included later on in DLC or something, if at all.