Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Every once in a thousand years, I return here with a new MoM theory. I think I solved the mystery under the mystery this time. Like, I'm at the point where I feel like I don't even need to wonder about anything else because I've noticed the most important thing. And I feel like I need to share this forbidden knowledge with everyone before the Square-Enix snipers come to take me out.

It's actually one of those "Hiding in plain sight" things. It's so obvious, it's kind of painful. I can only imagine how Nomura must have felt, watching everyone just... Not notice.

But now it's especially obvious. So, the age of fairytales is the ancient past of KH, right? ...And "Versus XIII" is the future now, right? ............The ancient past of Versus XIII was Agito XIII. It's Agito XIII. KHUX IS AGITO XIII.

It's the concepts, the story... It's even the characters! The Foretellers are mooost likely wearing masks because they are 100% carbon copies of members of Class Zero. Their personalities match and it even seems like their appearances will match to some varying degree like Yozora and Noctis.

MoM/Jack+Mother, Luxu/Joker, Ava/Deuce, Gula/Eight, Ira/Trey, Invi/Queen, and Aced/Nine. This is the most logical reason for Demyx=MoM I can think of. Jack was DEFINITELY based on Demyx, and now, like an ouroboros, the MoM is based on Jack.

"MoM" and "Mother" is the part that makes me laugh. Like... It's just incredible.

There's so much going on here, I could talk about it forever. Other little favorites include, Jack and Joker being the only two to wield katanas, and Joker's is named "Unknown." lol He's also a servant of Mother who wanders around in a hooded cloak, observing Class Zero through the world's many cycles of ending and restarting. Extremely bold of Nomura, imo.

To be fair, Jack is the best character in Type-0.

By "best", I mean that he's hilarious, but he's also the strongest character, so I never use anyone else. lol

He's stupid, but that's kind of also what makes him so powerful. Vexen talked about Demyx that way in his character file. It's All Coming Together...

Jack was reincarnated in the alternate ending as a regular ol' harmless musician, so... Maaaaybe that's how the MoM ended up as Demyx...? I used to hate reincarnation theories bc we never had any proof of it before, but now I'm like... WELL... (I'm looking at you, Xehanort.)

Joker technically didn't have a face until the Agito mobile game (because he was always wearing his hood), so I'm going to pretend that that's what young Luxu looked like.

More fun info: It seems like the Foretellers match the powers/virtues of their respective Class Zero members than the sins they're named after. Ignorance, Suffering, Kindness, Tranquility, Knowledge, Wisdom, and Action in that order.

In case you've never played Type-0... Class Zero aren't exactly gooood guuuys. Mother manipulated them, so they did a lot of bad stuff - but they did it with pure hearts while trusting in her. They were aiming to become the world's savior (Agito), but Agito is also referred to as "999" (666 lol) to imply that the "savior" is actually something demonic like an antichrist. Hence... Foretellers named after sins.

Another EXTREMELY FUN piece of info: The Agito mobile game was supposed to create a new ending for Type-0, but the game was shut down only a year after it started, so they never got to that ending. It took place in the past and the Player characters were supposed to become the true Agito to save the future. (It's the "light of the past.")

294ffd451a9f04280a73bcf786ba6964.png

I forgot the most obvious thing, maybe bc I've shared it before, idk. The clock tower was a window in Akademeia.

At first I was like "omg, Daybreak Town was Akademeia" and... Maybe? lol But it's probably there just to say that Daybreak Town represents Akademeia in general.

But who knows. The world had already ended when the MoM was young, right? So Daybreak Town might've looked totally different. In which case... I would love to see a place that looks startlingly similar to Akademeia.

They don't show what it looks like when the world restarts in Type-0, because I assume it takes many, many years for it to reach the same point again. But it always ends up looking similar.