Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshirai

Tetsuya Nomura's special thanks to celebrate one month since the release of Kingdom Hearts III

Someone might still be having hard times realizing this but yes, it has been a whole month since the launch of Kingdom Hearts III, which happened on January 28. To celebrate, Tetsuya Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team decided to give fans a special thank you. You can take a look at the short video here below.

Don't forget to take a look at our latest articles on Kingdom Hearts III Ultimania and Tetsuya Nomura's Dengeki PlayStation interview!

View full article

5 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Despite the game's flaw but it was an enjoyable game and I love it very much. I can wait to see future games of this series.

I think with the new engine ans the huge numernof sales they will be able to produce new games a lot faster now

Thanks for sharing this with us, Yoshirai!

Excelsior! And what a magnificent month it's been! I'm very satisfied and happy and more than content with this wonderful beast of a game we got, and I'm still playing it right now, doing all the post-game things to Platinum the game! I fervently look forward to the DLC we shall get throughout the year! What a time to be alive!

May our hearts be our guiding key! :D