Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

so im trying to get all 45 achievements so far 37/45 and i want to get the hardest one done first and i barely tried the bistro. Its not my strength at all. i only have 2 excellent dishes and keep failing the second dish. Please i am desperate for any tips/guides on this and i appreciate any and all help. basically one wrong move and you fail or press the button to hard or left or right stick to quick and insta fail. 

Well, one thing you definitely will want is the gourmand ring, which makes getting the excellent easier. (You get a bigger window of opportunity)

You have to finish the action while the big sparkles/effects are active. 

Chopping is as simple as doing it quickly. Eggs just slowly pull apart until the big sparkles then release. Shakers, it's just a timing thing that takes practice imo. And the frying pan, just rotate at a steady rhythm and put onto the heat when the big sparkles appear.

Sorry if I'm stating obvious things here.

Edited by Novayon

For me the frying pan and the salt/pepper grinders were the most frustrating. The frying pan I usually started out slow and then steadily sped up until I saw the sparkles appear, then I hit the finish button. The salt and pepper grinders I found to be bordering on trial and error, but maybe that was just me. I found the best strategy was pressing the button just before the ring hit the circle.

The rest of them are pretty simple. Just follow the instructions, finish when the sparkles appear, and when you get the gourmand ring, equip it immediately.

If you see a red light streaming across, you're at the point where you get an excellent. You'll definitely want the gourmand ring. You can get 2. One from getting the bistro at 1 star and the other from the postcards. They help a lot, especially when it comes to the eggs.

2 hours ago, Sentient Potato said:

If you see a red light streaming across, you're at the point where you get an excellent. You'll definitely want the gourmand ring. You can get 2. One from getting the bistro at 1 star and the other from the postcards. They help a lot, especially when it comes to the eggs.

thanks, ill have to check on the ring, theres so many items ive lost count. but my mistake is farming for the ingredients instead of exiting and reloading the save.

5 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

For me the frying pan and the salt/pepper grinders were the most frustrating. The frying pan I usually started out slow and then steadily sped up until I saw the sparkles appear, then I hit the finish button. The salt and pepper grinders I found to be bordering on trial and error, but maybe that was just me. I found the best strategy was pressing the button just before the ring hit the circle.

The rest of them are pretty simple. Just follow the instructions, finish when the sparkles appear, and when you get the gourmand ring, equip it immediately.

Frying pan i do not like, i fail instantly. i gave up to get a few other achievements while i waited for responses, but im looking for guides and tips and taking loads of notes. i dont think i used the salt grinders yet. but using both sticks at different directions at the same time is too hard. (FYI Axel is my favorite in KH3 xP)

6 hours ago, Novayon said:

Well, one thing you definitely will want is the gourmand ring, which makes getting the excellent easier. (You get a bigger window of opportunity)

You have to finish the action while the big sparkles/effects are active. 

Chopping is as simple as doing it quickly. Eggs just slowly pull apart until the big sparkles then release. Shakers, it's just a timing thing that takes practice imo. And the frying pan, just rotate at a steady rhythm and put onto the heat when the big sparkles appear.

Sorry if I'm stating obvious things here.

ill check on the ring, i never really tried the bistro so this will be a huge learning experience. and please state the obvious lol i insta fail with the frying pan one which is the second one i tried xD then i gave up until i got responses and got other achievements