Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You know how Links work in KH3? How you team up with a projection of one of Sora’s previous friends? Well, what if, instead, Sora took the form of the friend he’s summoning and fought using their form? Basically, you’d be playing as the friend he’s summoning! And then the Summon Gauge from KH1 appears and displays how long you’ll be able to keep fighting as them. How’s that sound?

Edited by Jingilator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

wouldnt that be a more elaborate version of drive/form changes?

Yes, technically, but with other Disney characters instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jingilator said:

Yes, technically, but with other Disney characters instead.

well it certainly be new as far as kh is concerned, im sure theres something similar in another se game but i cant think what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

well it certainly be new as far as kh is concerned, im sure theres something similar in another se game but i cant think what

No, KH COM did that. Sora was replaced with the summon. Having control of it would be new though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkfire1408 said:

No, KH COM did that. Sora was replaced with the summon. Having control of it would be new though.

was he? didnt he just jump out and then the summon come in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkfire1408 said:

Pretty sure itjust summoned over him, he didn't jump out. At least in re:com

ah well ive only played the gba version, so thats all i got to go one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

ah well ive only played the gba version, so thats all i got to go one

Here's video of summons from Re:CoM. Sora vanishes for most of them and then you sort of control them though with very limited attacks and abilities.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JTD95 said:

Here's video of summons from Re:CoM. Sora vanishes for most of them and then you sort of control them though with very limited attacks and abilities.

 

huh, the battle seems less dramatic in 3d

hmm an expansion of that could be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...