Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20206 yr Yakuza 7 is getting an English DubGeorge Takei is the voice of ArakawaIchiban is voiced by Kaiji Tang
July 22, 20206 yr firetruck yeah for George TakeiKaiji is also a good fit for IchibanMan, I can't wait for Yakuza 7
July 22, 20206 yr I love it, but I kinda preferred the other one somehow. I do like how it feels like the CE arthttps://images.app.goo.gl/RHfkAfbqL48vtCma8I love it, but I kinda preferred the other one somehow. I do like how it feels like the CE art
July 22, 20206 yr xbox need toget rid of that thing on their boxeshttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdiZUiHU0AAoTaE?format=jpg&name=small
July 22, 20206 yr Not only does it take place, it literally had to force the title to move for it to have some spaceLike, look at the PS4 one, the title is a lot more down
July 22, 20206 yr I thought they would wait until the new xbox is outOr at least when theres a release date
July 22, 20206 yr On the PS5 thing, it does sound like you will get a free upgrade from PS4 to PS5Which is nice
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003