Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 24, 20206 yr I thought Ice meant the MMO style where you defeat a boss and can progress to the next area
July 24, 20206 yr I don't remember most of it but there was a lot of games design issues with Sao if you want to go into it realistically about how it would actually be
July 24, 20206 yr But how does that work for the longevity of the game if people come into play after all 100 floors are clear and there is no major goal anymore
July 24, 20206 yr Would be nice to see a 60 dollar online game just be one campaign that's long enough to satisfy everyone
July 24, 20206 yr HA look at what I did, started a non gaming conversation in the gamming channel , HA
July 24, 20206 yr See now you're talkin about 8 online game what if somebody wants to play the game after the floors are done
July 24, 20206 yr Could just add a re-do bosses option I guessOr it could be like Journey, and not necessarily like an MMOHave you played Journey and how the multiplayer works in it?Cause I found that one to be really neat
July 24, 20206 yr Multiplayer in a game and they MMO has two very different things I plan to watch this video again later I haven't seen it in a while but I remember this explains why it would be a bad MMO
July 24, 20206 yr Well yeah, everything SAO did was terribleI do think the idea of a 100 floor online game could workSomething you can try doing alone, or jump in with someone else and try to take down a boss to continue to the next area
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003