Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 2, 20223 yr What's the worst part about Mulan for you? The complete bastardization of the culture? The Emperor boot licking? Or filming and working with and near those prison camps?
November 2, 20223 yr Anyways If i ever become rich, im giving back every single person who watched that insult of cinema, their thirty clams (my inclusive way of saying money lol)
November 2, 20223 yr I mean sure...but I kinda wanna forget about him from Descendants, and same with all other Disney Villains from there as well
November 2, 20223 yr I— I mean I like some crossover ships but isn't Mal also like 20 or something? 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003