Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 2, 20223 yr The VKs are not bad as characters. I'll admit that. And I have so much honor towards their actors (R.I.P. Cameron Boyce)
November 2, 20223 yr Also! Can we mention Uma for a quick sec? This maybe nitpicking but I really wanna go on how bad the effects were in her Octopus form. I don't which effects look worse, that or Ursula's in Once Upon A Time
November 2, 20223 yr I almost watched descendants then i remembered "oh wait, i hate disney sit coms"It was years ago and maybe i woulda have some enjoyment out of a couple series
November 2, 20223 yr This could have almost been a ren x futaba or zagreus x thanatos scenario but i aint feelin it chief
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003